Bowsite.com on Facebook
  • Deerbuilder Food Plot Website
  • Trail Cam Photos
  • Bowsite.com Elk Section
  • Mathews Solocam
Summit Treestands Mathews Solocam Carbon Express Arrows Moultrie Game Cameras Sitka Gear LaCrosee Footwear Minox USA 3RiversArchery
Whitetail Deer Section Elk Section Black, Brown, & Polar Bear Section Moose Section Mule Deer Section Sheep Section Bowfishing Section Mountain Goat Section Pronghorn Section Mountain Lion Section Wild Turkey Section Caribou Section Hogs & Exotics Section Small Game Forum Africa Section Food Plots on DeerBuilder.com Bowhunting / Archery Equipment

AGT: "Coal Keeps the Lights On"

PRINTABLE VERSION

EMAIL TO A FRIEND

Messages posted to thread:
NvaGvUp 10-Jul-13
WV Mountaineer 10-Jul-13
NvaGvUp 10-Jul-13
NvaGvUp 10-Jul-13
sundowner 10-Jul-13
Pat Lefemine 13-Jul-13
Videos
Put Your Video Clip Here!

If this doesn't bring a tear to your eye, you're a lot tougher than I am.

What a fine, respectable and caring young man! You gotta love him!

"Marine veteran-turned-country crooner Jimmy Rose brought down the house Tuesday night on America’s Got Talent with an original song honoring his Kentucky coal miner roots.

Rose’s rendition of his song “Coal Keeps The Lights On” may have done more to humanize President Barack Obama’s war on coal workers than a boatload of advocacy ads ever could.

“I dove straight into the coal mine. I was 18-years-old when I graduated high school and went straight underground four days after I graduated,” said Rose.

Rose said he wrote “Coal Keeps The Lights On” as a way of “supporting his hometown.”

Following his career as a coal miner, the Pineville, Kentucky native says he was proud to serve four years in the U.S. Marine Corps. Rose, 32, says his last deployment in 2005 was Iraq.

“That was a damn good song,” said judge Howard Stern. “As a programmer of radio stations, I would have added your record and put it on the air. That’s how strongly I feel about you.”

The four celebrity judges advanced Rose to the next round of competition."

Here it is

http://www.viralviralvideos.com/2013/07/10/kentucky-coal-miner-jimmy-rose-sings-original-song-coal-keeps-the-lights-on-on-americas-got-talent/

Did you miss the embedded video above?

Could there be a more glaring contrast as to the young people the right produces (Jimmy Rose) and those the left produces (Rachel Jeantel)?

God help us all if we get more Rachel Jeantel's than we do Jimmy Rose's!

"God help us all if we get more Rachel Jeantel's than we do Jimmy Rose's!"

Agreed. But unfortunately we are probably already there.

How else could Obama have been elected......twice!

Right after him they had a little girl who won and then talked about wanting her own deer camp. Awesome!

Reply to Thread

Subject: RE: AGT: "Coal Keeps the Lights On"

You are not registered - please click here to register now.

Copyright © 1996-2013 Bowsite.com
No duplication without expressed written consent of the author and Bowsite.com.

Privacy and Registration Policy