New Jersey
Contributors to this thread:
Cripple Shot 20-Jan-07
William Jakesbeard 20-Jan-07
Cripple Shot 20-Jan-07
BOWNUT 23-Jan-07
Cripple Shot 23-Jan-07
20-Jan-07
Hi, I'm Keith. I'm 34 and been paralyzed for 11 years now (hence the name Cripple Shot). I shoot with a converted crossbow. I'm starting early to find folks / other hunters who'd be willing to lend a helping hand. My scouting skills are nearly shot due to the limitations my powerchair puts me at. I'm from the Atlantic County area (zones 26-42-46) but again with my limitations I'm looking for help. If anyone is willing or knows of any info for help please feel free to give me a shout at [email protected] Sadly, I missed the 06 season due to no help. Although, my mind was is it.

20-Jan-07
This is not realy a bowhunt but hey you never know- The Spruce run chapter of the NWTF in conjuction with the Hunterdon County Parks and recreation Dept. is holding a Wheeling Sportsmens deer hunt at the Heron Glen Golf course this coming Feb. they are activly looking for people who would be interested.

GO HERE NOW! www.njnwtf.org/SpruceRunHuntSign.pdf

Or google the Spruce Run Chapter of the NWTF and click on the first hit. Good luck this spot is PRIME and if this works out there will be MORE TO COME Additionaly the current Pres of the National Handicapped bowhunters association lives here in N.J. I don't have their contact info perhaps someone else can pont you to Frank Z. there are MANY who come here who know him. You can google handicapped Bowhunters and probably find him that way. HURRY and you may well be hunting in a couple of weeks. Bona Fortuna

20-Jan-07
Hey, I thank you for the tip. I don't do shotgun just crossbow.

Although, with that said, I left a message with Jerry.

23-Jan-07
Keith, I sent you a PM

23-Jan-07
Thanks, Bow Nut.

But it looks like you're too far away.

Keith

• Sitka Gear