spikeshooter 18-Mar-13
spikeshooter 20-Mar-13
shedhorn 21-Mar-13
spikeshooter 21-Mar-13
pseguyy 22-Mar-13
Redeye 25-Mar-13
bullrider33000 21-Sep-14
19-Jan-13
Hello, I'm looking for a hunting partner for this next season in Eastern Oregon (ELK). I have never hunted it and would love to try it this yr.

I have Aug 31st-Sept 14th off to hunt this yr.

I'm 46 yrs old , I'm a Vet and 30 yr bow hunter.

I have no 4 wheeler, I use my legs or mountain bike and trailer.

I'm compound shooter. I dont smoke or drink. Any other questions just ask.

Thanks David

01-Feb-13
i know how you feel. my group of hunting buddies has grown smaller through the years. where are you hailing from?

02-Feb-13
I'm down in Gold Hill between Grants pass and Medford

16-Feb-13
could you possibly switch that time off I could very well be looking for a new partner this year.I'll be hunting the desolation area sept.15-21.Do you tree stand hunt or more spot and stalk?Tent camp or RV?What would be a long day of hiking for you?I'm 40 with wall tents and all the essentials.Do alot of wilderness hunting but also hunt some old man ground(not as steep) with alot of elk.I'm A good caller(I probably do 90% of the calling for most of the people I've hunted with) an a ok shooter willing to go anywhere if the elk are screaming.keep in touch Scott

17-Feb-13
I tried to get that week of the 15 off but someone higher in seniority got it.

I can tree stand, spot and stalk , I adjust to what needs to be done and will work for the area. I can hump 5 miles or 25 miles in a day. I tent camp but I might bring a gutted out travel trailer this yr. I'm getting to old for the cold morning get dress thing. lol

I can call or shoot. I leave camp before the sun comes up and most of the time dont come back to camp until after dark. Unless it's raining to bad.

Thanks Scott

01-Mar-13
Stickflicker, we hunted desolation for about ten years. Camped by the N.F. Might have ran into you there.

03-Mar-13
What unit red eye? I hunt neo in a draw unit. More than welcome to join in if ya draw

10-Mar-13
Um, I might not need a hunting partner this coming yr. I might have got permission to hunt some private property that is loaded with elk. I'll now more in the next week.

17-Mar-13
Spikeshooter, What unit would I have to put in for for the draw?

18-Mar-13
Hey Redeye,I am now looking for a hunting partner who has permission to hunt some private property that is loaded with elk.Fred

18-Mar-13
Chesnimnus.

20-Mar-13
Open to other units, just don't know a lot of others

21-Mar-13
I would love to go hunting over there. I have hunted over there a few times having lived over there for awhile. I am up here in Portland now and I am in need of a hunting partner.

21-Mar-13
Shedhorn are talking about chesnimnus? If you are shoot me a pm. We talk about it

22-Mar-13
answer me this why go all the way to the east side i hunt in the tioga and the mc kenzie and have been lucky every year. whats so great about the eastside?

25-Mar-13
For me the Rockies are a little easier to hunt , I'm tired of the STEEP coast range. I got ran out of Tioga two yrs ago because some company bought it up where I was hunting over there. And I did not know of any other area there to look in 7 days left of the hunt. And I like the open area more.

21-Sep-14
Im also looking for someone to hunt with who likes to scout and has elk fever like i do i know how to call i have 3 differents calls i use two are cow calls and one a bull call i looking for someone who doesnt give up easily and isnt afraid of walking ang can be a team player i live in portland oregon plan on hunting before the season ends on the 28th

• Sitka Gear