Bryan_S 01-Feb-15
stringgunner 01-Feb-15
Bryan_S 05-Feb-15
stringgunner 10-Feb-15
kabowhntr 01-Jul-15
POWMAK 01-Jul-15
01-Feb-15

Bryan_S's Link
Last year I wanted to see what I had before I got home and I came across a card reader that plugs into a smartphone. Ebay and Amazon have them for Android and Iphones. Works on tablets too. Quite a few different brands to choose from. Just thought I would pass on the info.

01-Feb-15
This is awesome. But how can I use it with my iphone 5?

05-Feb-15
They make readers for that as well. Just search Iphone 5 card reader Quite a few will pop up

10-Feb-15
I have tried several card readers on the iphone 4 and 5 and nothing works. The phone says it doesn't support the accessories. When I google it, I also read how these phones do not support accessories for uploading photos. My Ipad was awesome, but I don't have that anymore and it got a bit bulky to carry. I'm thinking about purchasing a used smartphone other than an Iphone just for this purpose. Smaller than anything else I can think of and more versatile than just an sd card viewer and with a bigger screen and capabilities of a file system unlike a digital camera that can be used.

01-Jul-15
My Samsung Galaxy Tab S tablet works perfect as a viewer as it can accept up to 128GB Micro SD. You will need the full size SD adapter for most cameras. If you want to look in the field try a Samsung galaxy smart phone with similar capabilites. you can find used on ebay and on craigs

01-Jul-15
I use an EZO Power sd card reader. Works great with all my cell phones, tablet and computer. You will have to download their app to use it. works great to charge your phone too. I'll pull my sd card then sit in my tree stand checking out all my pics. You can get one on Amazon.

• Sitka Gear