newhunter1 09-Dec-10
BUGLELK 11-Dec-10
Elkfinder 12-Dec-10
SITO 12-Dec-10
Elkhuntr 12-Dec-10
BUGLELK 13-Dec-10
07-Dec-10

BUGLELK's Link
The Elk101.com FREE Elk Hunt Giveaway with Winterhawk Outfitters ends this month. If you haven't already signed up, be sure to do so now! Just click the link and scroll to the bottom of the Contest page...no purchase necessary and some lucky hunter is going to win a FREE drop hunt for 2 archery hunters in the 2011 season with Winterhawk Outfitters in Colorado!

Good luck, Corey

07-Dec-10
Were can I find the link??? Thx

07-Dec-10
I didnt find anywhere to enter information at the "bottom of the page" ???????

07-Dec-10
Scroll down the BOTTOM of the home page on the link supplied above, it's there! C

07-Dec-10
It's there! I'm in! thanks for the chance!

07-Dec-10
im entered

07-Dec-10
It won't except my email.

08-Dec-10
sounds like it did 'except' your e-mail :-)

08-Dec-10

BUGLELK's Link
Elk Dog,

If you've already entered, the system won't let you enter again. If you haven't already entered, shoot me an e-mail at [email protected] and I'll be sure you are in there!

Many thanks, Corey

08-Dec-10
I'd love to hunt Colorado. Never been in the state before. Have friends there. Thanks for the headsup.

09-Dec-10
I registered

09-Dec-10
I`m in

09-Dec-10
I'm in too

11-Dec-10
Thanks guys! And good luck!

Corey

12-Dec-10
I think who every wins should give us an update on how the hunt goes.

12-Dec-10
I'm in, thanks for the opportunity!

12-Dec-10
i didn't realize unguided drop camps were that expensive. $2200 per person, wow. sounds like a great hunt.

13-Dec-10
Winterhawk runs a 1st class operation...they provide the wall tents with floors, rain fly, wood stove for heating your tent, L.P. hotplate for cooking, cots, foam pads, Coleman lanterns, fuel, ax, bow saw, aluminum pack frame and latrine. Water is supplied and firewood is near each camp. A Motorola two-way radio provides 24 hour communication with base camp for safety, and for calling when you have game to be packed out. All the hunter has to bring is their food and personal gear!

It'll definitely be a good time for the winner(s). We'd love to be able to run a semi-live hunt or get it filmed...it'll all depend on the winner!

Many thanks, Corey

• Sitka Gear