Crazy Horse 16-May-11
Charlie Rehor 16-May-11
Deacon Dave 16-May-11
Panhandle Bob 16-May-11
rooster 17-May-11
Panhandle Bob 17-May-11
rooster 17-May-11
03-Feb-11
Has anyone shot this bow yet? I shot the Elite hunter and thought it was VERY smooth. Would love to shoot them side by side.

03-Feb-11
I have shot every new Mathews, except the EZ7. I will reserve my comments till after I have shot it.

I have,however, pulled an EZ7 that had a 29" draw (I have a 27 1/2" draw) and have stood beside it while it was being shot. No further comments at this time.

03-Feb-11
-i shot an ez7 and an elite pure in one day.-now these are just my thoughts,but i thought the ez7 was just a HAIR noiseier than the pure,-which had just the tiniest bit more vibe than the ez7-definitely not worth worrying about,barely worth mentioning.the pure was clearly faster and to me the valley was a tad nicer on the let-down.both bows were absolutely awesome and it was a VERY tough choice.-i went with the longer ata pure with a little more speed.-my taxes ever come back,im gettin an ez7 too.back-up,treestand,-and jus cuz i want one !!

28-Feb-11
Shot an eZ7 this past Saturday. It was a 60# @ 28". Smooth, quiet and completely free of vibration. SCARY AWESOME !!

01-Mar-11
Just bought one last week. I had the Z7, Z7 Extreme and the EZ7 side by side. I walked away with the EZ7. I know this will ruffle some feathers on here but the Extreme was my last choice. The EZ7 was the slowest (321 FPS vs 333 FPS for the Z7) of the three but for me other factors sold me besides the speed. This bow is unreal smooth!!

01-Mar-11
I waaaaant one!

02-Mar-11
I just received mine this week. My God, but it is smooth and dead in the hand. It literally puts my Drenalin to shame.

19-Mar-11
i have to agree , i have shot all the z series bows, barring the z9. this is the one that made me retire the drenlin after 4 years. the z9 is crazy smooth with the brace height being 8 3/4, the draw cycle is shorter.only draw back is the loss of a little speed at 312. i was torn between the two, but you really cant lose with either so i choose the EZ7. anyone who likes smooth will love this bow.

18-Apr-11
I shot the Z7. Z7 Extreme, and EZ7 side by side as well and chose the Extreme. The EZ7 was very smooth and nice but I like a shorter bow. It would be my pick if it was shorter. Wonder if I could switch out the cams? Might just have to look into that.

19-Apr-11
I've had mine for a month and it is the best bow Matthews has produced in my opinion and I have owned nearly all of them at one time or the other.

28-Apr-11
I gave up on mathews got an elite hunter and elite pulse better than any mathews i ever had and i had just about all of them i am know a Elite die hard shoot one feel and hear the differance elit will win.

28-Apr-11
I agree with Pig Doc; also Hunter needs to mature.

11-May-11
Looks like a great bow. Seriously thinking about ordering one. I'm not a speed freak, other aspects of this bow really interest me. Owned alot of diff bows, still love the Mathews tho.

12-May-11
A buddy of mine is about as cheap as they come and has always down-talked mathews because of the price. His PSE Axe 6 was starting to bug his shoulder so he went in and shot about everything in the shop. My jaw about hit the floor when he laid down almost a grand and walked out with a new EZ7. He gets a different bow about every 6 months (always buys leftovers), but said he was going to shoot this one for a few years. I've shot pretty much all the new flagship bows this year and the Ez7 is the smoothest all around that I've shot.

12-May-11
My groups are much tighter at 40 yds with the ez7 than the z7, I own both. Ez7 is longer and a bit heavier. Not too hard to get a three inch group at 40.

16-May-11

Charlie Rehor's embedded Photo
I just got my EZ 7 set up for my bear hunt in two weeks. Man it is a really smooth drawing bow. Can't wait to get her in the field! C

16-May-11

Other side!

16-May-11
I just read a complaint that it was very top heavy? I thought the Magnum was, but haven't found an eZ to shoot/handle yet.

16-May-11
Sweet Rig Charlie! Good luck on your bear hunt.

16-May-11
Charlie what quiver is that?

16-May-11
Switch: I do not use red pins on my sight any more because they are the first to blur as we get older. I now alternate green and yellow pins which don't blur as much as red (thanks to my Bowsite Eye Doc Genesis for that advice). The red outside ring is one of three colors you can get with the Black Gold Ascent (Green, Yellow and Red)and I got the red to match the bow.

Crazy: TightSpot, really like everything about it. I almost always shoot with my quiver on the bow.

16-May-11
4 colors Charlie :) White also...

16-May-11
Great looking rig! Thanks guys.

16-May-11
Panhandle Bob: Please post another picture of your Tactical!! Way cool! C

16-May-11
Charlie,

Man that's a pretty bow. I hope you arrow a beast with it. We'll be waiting for pictures. DD

16-May-11

Panhandle Bob's embedded Photo
Panhandle Bob's embedded Photo
Just for you Charlie...

17-May-11
Awesome bow Bob and Charlie. Now, do you guys have shoes and purses to match them as well? Accessorise, accessorise!!! LOL MO

17-May-11
Awe come on Mace, it's a murse and flip flops :)

17-May-11
Nice!!! pictures please!

• Sitka Gear