Kc hunter 13-Dec-11
guidermd 13-Dec-11
Fess613 13-Dec-11
Wages 13-Dec-11
Eric B. 13-Dec-11
Eric B. 13-Dec-11
guidermd 14-Dec-11
12-Dec-11
My brother inlaw sent me a pic today of a buck he was told was hit by a car near his house. The pic shows the buck laying on its left side on pavement. It has a ton of mass, almost palmated looking. It appears to have 6 typical points on the right side. Hard to tell exactly what it has on the left side. The right side main beam appears to have a dramatic curve towards the left side.

I feel like I have seen this pic before on this site. I would post the pic but don't know how to do it easily from my phone. If anyone would be willing to post it I would be more then happpy to email it to them. I just don't buy it being an upstate ny deer, especially because I feel like I saw the pic here.

12-Dec-11
Let's see it. Web photos usually go around a few thousand times with a different story every time?

12-Dec-11
email it to yourself and post it form your computer

12-Dec-11
Pop it to me at [email protected] and I will post it here for you!

Stay well !!!

12-Dec-11
Ole coyote, the pic has been sent. I appreciate you posting it for me. Hopefully someone will recognize the buck.

12-Dec-11
Well......I'm waiting......Z z z z z Z z z z z z z Z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z Z z z z z z z z. .

12-Dec-11
save your time its not from Ny its an old pic

12-Dec-11

Ole Coyote's embedded Photo
Ole Coyote's embedded Photo
Here is the pic!!!

Stay well !!!

12-Dec-11

Aubs8's embedded Photo
Aubs8's embedded Photo
I opened the link thinking I might see the attached picture. This was sent to me on Friday and supposedly killed within a mile of my house. I can't verify the authenticity of the claim.

Mike

12-Dec-11
Thanks ole coyote! I knew as soon as I saw the rack that I had seen it before and I was pretty sure it was on Bowsite.

12-Dec-11
Mike are you in Albany county?

12-Dec-11
Tioga County, just west of Binghamton. Mike

12-Dec-11
That buck was killed in Berkshire county Massachusetts. What a Giant, sad to see them go like that.

12-Dec-11
there are alot of nice bucks that get killed by cars every year, and yes, sad to see. alot of pics float on the internet, are sent by phone, yada, yada, yada..............but irrgeardless, they are actuall deer and get hit somewhere by someone. i've gotten pics of similar bucks by phone from numerous friends all stating that the buck was killed in different areas. sometime shte info gets mixed up, but still a real nice buck

12-Dec-11
Wherever it is from, that is a great buck.

12-Dec-11
Owego NY by lockhead Martin.

12-Dec-11
I am surprised the rack was not cut off

12-Dec-11

pipe's embedded Photo
pipe's embedded Photo
You should see the other guy...

12-Dec-11
Did someone let him out of his pen?

12-Dec-11
What do you guys think something like that would score?

12-Dec-11
Lots of mass but if i had to fig fast from a treestand id say hes a 175 180 gross

12-Dec-11
My cousin is a Deputiy Sherrif in western MA and said it came from Becket/Otis area.

Bill

13-Dec-11
Now that rack has character. Awesome and what a shame.

13-Dec-11
does anybody have any info on the equipment used to take this fine buck? chrome bumper, 4x4, brush guard, fog lamps, winch, etc??

13-Dec-11
It was a hybrid prius traveling in electric mode.

13-Dec-11
Rumor has it that it was killed by a bad boy buggy, in Hawaii. Apparently the driver was distracted by a chick on the beach and the buck never heard the buggy coming.

13-Dec-11
Rumor has it that it was killed by a bad boy buggy, in Hawaii. Apparently the driver was distracted by a chick on the beach and the buck never heard the buggy coming.

13-Dec-11
i heard mass. also

13-Dec-11
pope and young doesn't allow any electrical attachments tot he equipment. if it was a prius in electric mode, would it be disqualified?

13-Dec-11
Berkshire county Mass.End of story

13-Dec-11
>>Berkshire county Mass.End of story

lol, end of story! you must be new to bowsite! There will be 7 more states, 18 more counties, and 4 continents listed yet! And none of them will post a link or have any proof to back their claim, that's what's so much fun about the internet I guess. btw, I heard that buck was from texas, lol!

13-Dec-11
Story has it that it had an O under it's tail. That would lead me to believe Ohio or maybe Oklahoma. Ozarks ?

13-Dec-11
Story has it that it had an O under it's tail. That would lead me to believe Ohio or maybe Oklahoma. Ozarks ?

14-Dec-11
it couldn't possibly be from new york! if so, no one would have ever stopped while a person took a picture of it. the photographer would be laying along side the deer and 5 beamers would be running over both of them.

• Sitka Gear