WylieCoyote 18-Dec-13
boothill 18-Dec-13
nelson 18-Dec-13
Paul@thefort 18-Dec-13
WapitiBob 18-Dec-13
HeadHunter 18-Dec-13
WylieCoyote 19-Dec-13
18-Dec-13
I heard that Martin Archery already sold and that the new owners are actively getting it back into the market...anybody have factual news about this long standing archery giant?? My info was 2nd hand and may not be valid.......

Joe

18-Dec-13
Sold a cpl months ago. Hopefully they hired somebody that can build a bow limb.

18-Dec-13
What is "a cpl"?

18-Dec-13
couple

18-Dec-13
Dave, Please explain why it is a "stretch".....I am 70 yrs old and they were making bows (Damon Howatt) as far back as I can remember...I am sure before Hoyt, PSE, and Mathews....and they wholesaled to archery pro shops worldwide with just about every archery related product there is for a long long time. What did I miss here??

Joe

18-Dec-13
Martin is up and running and shipping product. As yes they were the innovators of many of today's products. Now whether an investment company can get it making a profit is yet to be seen.

18-Dec-13
that cute girl in there old ads going get her job back?

18-Dec-13
No more cute ad girls.

They are making and marketing the long and recurve bows at present

I under stand they will begin to make and market the compound bows early next year.

I have been a Martin compound bow user for the past 9 years and hope to do so in the future.

Google, Martin Bow Co, and there is a news story concerning the new owner and their vision for the future.

18-Dec-13
Martin did OK in the early 80's but never came close to the sales of PSE and Bear back then. Some of their product was decent but they just never learned from their mistakes. Not sure if it was ignorance or arrogance but I hope this new venture works out.

18-Dec-13
Martin Archery was "tops" even in the late 60's and 70's!! The Owner, Gail Martin also had class! He also was a WW2 vet of D-Day .... I hope the new owners of Martin Archery succeed and the historical company flourish.

19-Dec-13
Hey Guys, thanks for all the "Good news"...I too hope they do well.

Joe

• Sitka Gear