HeadHunter® 25-Mar-10
Steve CO 25-Mar-10
Jim Moore 25-Mar-10
The Old Sarge 26-Mar-10
Rupe 03-Apr-10
TD 04-Apr-10
cabinfever 04-Apr-10
21-Mar-10
I hope they play the race card ten times a day, wear the numbers off and can't be read.

The BCM's reported what they hopped to make happen, not what really took place.

21-Mar-10
A couple of observations from the video:

1. Contrary to what Rangel is quoted to have said, there WERE black people in the group of protesters.

2. If these guys haven't heard the N word since the days of the civil rights marches, I have to ask, "where the hell have you been hiding all these years?"

Both examples only point out the falseness of their comments. Am I really expected to believe either of these claims?

The Old Sarge

21-Mar-10
They were elected playing the race card. How anyone can think they can level a charge like that with all the media coverage going on right now and get away with it is beyond me.

21-Mar-10
in our ever-progressing society, "racial slur" can be anything negative toward a non-white

even if you simply disagree with their politics

in order to survive improved race relations the politicians need more racists

21-Mar-10
All I heard was "Boo" and "kill that bill". What racial slurs?

21-Mar-10
Two Feathers,

Anyone who dares to disagree with Obama is a racist. Just ask GJ or petedrummond.

21-Mar-10
isn't having a "black" caucus racial???? go figure.

21-Mar-10
Good point Stalker!

21-Mar-10
kinda like the united negro college fund, or the black entertainment network.

Oh, and can we while i'm at it mention they are all federally subsidized?

Can U imagine the uproar, if anyone wanted to start the White entertainment network.

21-Mar-10
If you want to hear racial slurs, go to Obama's church and listen to what he listened to for 20 years.

23-Mar-10
I want to hear where and when this happened. I want to hear someone own up that this happened. If I hear that it happened...I'll shut up, however that hasn't happened yet.

Kathi

23-Mar-10
I watched the video several times and I didn't hear anything like the N-word being thrown out there. The funny thing is that Princess Pelosi went out there to try to push a confrontation, and it didn't happen.

One thing that I saw at the 9/12 rally last year. The best, most inspirational speakers, were black.. Ooops, there I go being a racist.

Jay

23-Mar-10
Bill O Reilly seenms to believe it happened. He just cannot imagine that Nancy and the black caucus would make something like this up; However he seems to have no problem believing them and believing that the Tea Party people are racist. Hmmmmmm. I like Oh Reilly less and less every day. Beginning to believe that he is nothing more than a liberal plant./

23-Mar-10
OK, who's gonna be the first one to suggest that the slurs were from a liberal planted in the group to make the conservatives look bad?

23-Mar-10
What slurs?

23-Mar-10
Liberals are to freaking stupid to think that up Catfish. Are you happy now?

23-Mar-10
"Liberals are to freaking stupid to think that up Catfish."

Um, that's "too" freaking stupid.......

23-Mar-10
"It did not happen except in the hopeydreamy minds of Obamanation toadies."

And so begins the first chapter in the "slur deniers" handbook.

23-Mar-10
Catfish,

Let's see the evidence. Everyone on the planet seems to get videod at whatever they do. So why is there neither video nor audio proof of these spurious claims?

23-Mar-10
And so begins the first chapter in the "slur deniers" handbook.

The problem with that thesis Tom is that all of the videos posted showing the protesters do not contain any such racial epithets. The quality of two posted on YouTube (0:48, 1:15) are actually remarkably good and don't support the claims made by members of the Congressional Black Caucus.

23-Mar-10
I think what Lewis heard was one of his bewetting supporters yelling "Hey, lets make government even BIGGER!"

Simple mistake probably.

23-Mar-10
I had a foreman that was present there, he was there with his oldest daughter (she is 9 or 10). I read this then asked him about it. He didn't hear any racist remarks, nor did he hear the "n" word.

FYI - this is also the guy who asked a co-worker to remove the confederate battle flag bumper sticker from his truck because he found it offensive and racist.

23-Mar-10
When things are going bad fall back by playing the race card. Frankly people are getting sick of it. Racism is real and a terrible thing but these politicians that play the race card are truly despicable.

24-Mar-10
Sheeze, I've been on here long enough to know to never resond to Catfish, Bill McNeil, JimBow or Maas. Most especially Catfish - he's the trolliest troll of them all - well maybe except Petedrummond. You guys must be bored off your ass to try and talk to Catfish. LOL @ U. Drop some corn for the whiskered dumbass.

24-Mar-10

slade's Link
MEDIA FRAUD– More Proof That the Leftist Media Lied About Racist Attacks On Black Reps While They Ignored Vulgar Attacks By Lib Politicians

Tuesday, March 23, 2010, 11:23 PM Jim Hoft

On Saturday the leftist media reported on a horrible story from their sources at the anti-military Jew-hating conservative-hating Huffington Post. The media claimed that members of the Congressional Black Caucus were called n*ggers and spat on by tea party protesters as they walked from the Longworth office building to the Rayburn office building. At least one report said that it was “a chorus” of racist hatred. Reporters from ABC, CBS, CNN, FOX News, (including Bill O’Reilly), MSNBC, etc. reported on this horrible story.

Unfortunately, it was a fake. They had no evidence… Nothing. It was totally made up.

In fact, a video was later released that proved that there was no “chorus” of racist hatred and no one screamed the n-word. It was all a lie.

Now here is more proof. There were several cameras filming the democratic representatives as they walked to the Rayburn Office Building. And, the representatives had at least two cameras filming the entire event. (It was almost as if they were expecting something to happen?)

24-Mar-10
Are you going to believe a man that tells you he's not heard the "N" word since the '60s? lol

Come one! Does he think we're totally stupid?!

25-Mar-10
Saccharin, They have the entire walk on cameras, they can't substantiate the alleged racial slurs. Your guys tried to make it happen but couldn't get it done. When you're raised playing the race card you think nothing of its use. Good tool until it doesn't show up in the video.

25-Mar-10
most people ARE NOT RACISTS!...the 'dem' party and 'the blacks' have turned this whole election into a racists cluster....

Never in my whole life have I seen anything such as what is happening in America since 2008 and 2009 and into the future!....RACISTS?.....'they' need to look in the mirror and under their own carpets!

"I THINK" that 'someone' is 'palying with us' to make their own agenda!....and it ain't the 'whites'! JMHO.. although, not everyone is innocent!

25-Mar-10
" If anyone here went I'd be able to guess from the comments which of you would be yelling the N word"

Come on Saccharin, it's the internet you don't need to be a coward, speak up! Name Names! Or crawl back under your rock, it's no difference to me...

25-Mar-10
Heard on some Right-wing conspiracy show that Brietbart offered to donate 10,000 dollars to the United Negro College Fund if Lewis could prove that someone yelled the word.

Guess he hasn't heard back from Lewis yet.

26-Mar-10
"If anyone here went I'd be able to guess from the comments which of you would be yelling the N word"

Oh, mighty Zoltan! Do tell us!

>sarcasm off<

03-Apr-10
Wow, just wow.

Liberals are LYING POS!!!

Great post Jack

04-Apr-10
Wow Jack. You really are a racist bastage aren't you.

ROTFLMAO!

04-Apr-10
Only a total racist would take the time to refute racism. LOL

Great job Jack.

What say you Cat(hypocrite)fish....?

• Sitka Gear