TD 30-Aug-11
Thumper 30-Aug-11
jack b (MI) 30-Aug-11
Owl 31-Aug-11
10-Aug-11

jack b (MI)'s embedded Photo

jack b (MI)'s Link
President Subprime McDowngrade needs some serious help from BigPharm and his OPNS®. After releasing his (what was demonstrated by multiple experts)birth certificate and having his supporters declare: This has been RESOVED, he was fortunate to have been able to claim that HE took out Bin Laden and get the story out of the media.

However,like those ever rising zombies from the grave, the issue again re-appears its ugly head.

1. With court order in hand, HI is unable to find the recently found birth certificate that was widely circulated. What sort of incompetents loose such an important find.

"...Upon service of a court ordered subpoena by California attorney, Orly Taitz and associates, on August 8, 2011, the Hawaiian Health Department confirmed that it is unable to provide documented proof that Barack Obama was born in that state..."

(I suggest checking the hard drive of the Official White House Photoshopper LOL--JB)

2. Pan Am flight logs apparently show that baby Obama flew to HI with his parents when he was 5 months old.

"...“I have a copy of the birth certificate. I will post this soon and then corroborating evidence barrack actually flew into Hawaii at 5 months of age with his parents. You see I figured out how to prove this because I obtained logs of flights from what was. PAN AM and there were only two airlines flying into Hawaii at that time. It was fairly easily once I found the archived records. This cover up involves major players in Hawaii and in the federal government..."

Further:

"Could you please elaborate more on what you have discovered and when it will be released?

“...Pan Am kept flight logs and in the 5 To 10 months that pretty much were a window for his birth only a certain number of flights from Asia were recorded and passenger manifests will show people who arrived foreign passports and a black man and white woman..."

Were you able to obtain the actual flight logs?

“Yes”

The only reason stories like this have any legs is that Obama himself made it an unresoved issue from the beginning. His continual sequestering of his school records just add to the impression that he is a serial liar.

The idea that the whole birth issue may actually be settled from Pan Am flight logs is certainly unexpected...especially by those who have so exerted themselves to protect Obama. It goes to show that the more complex the lie is, the harder it becomes to contain the truth.

Interesting to see if these latest revelations have any legs.

These stories coming at this time do nothing to increase confidence in a leader who has failed in leadership.

Where did that photo come from...?

10-Aug-11
Let's hope the poop hit the fan soon. We will have to hear about it on the Bowsite or Fox News.

11-Aug-11
Little wonder he's so comfortable with lying right to your face. He was likely born a lie.

This thing has stunk for a long time. I guess someone somewhere "fixed" things the way they have been fixing them here for a long long time. People have been fixing things for Obama his entire life.

Nice shot BTW..... =D

22-Aug-11

jack b (MI)'s Link
Obama was "sold" to America as something special...the new hopeychange messiah. The toady OPNS® made special effort not to apply the same sort of investigative standards to Subprime McDowngrade and gave him a pass on his associates, his background, his accomplishments, his birth, his education. He was crowned as a hyper-intelligent top-of-the-class wunderkind.

And as we sink into the dregs of his first term, with little to show for the big sell, the cheap tin is showing through the gilt.

The truth is that Obama barely got through school and his accomplishments were a result of affirmative action...and ObiWun was given a pass because of his color.

HT:Hillbuzz

Obama got mostly Ds and Fs all through college and law school

Last night, I guested on The Andrea Shea King Radio Show and during our conversation we started talking about the fact that Barack Obama got mostly Ds and Fs (with maybe one or two Cs, and, of course, the A in Islamic Studies) all through college and law school.

Additionally, Harvard put great pressure on its Law Review to waive the academic excellence requirement previously maintained for selection of its Editor (which had always gone to the person with the highest grades), since Obama would not have qualified for the position otherwise (part of a glaring trend in his life where he’s pushed for positions he’s clealry unqualified and ill-prepared for).

Occidental College in California, Columbia University in New York, and then Harvard itself all lowered their academic admissions standards to approve Obama’s applications, for whatever reason, wishing to “diversify” their campuses with an exotic mixed-race face from Hawaii, by way of Indonesia, whose unusal name was fun to say for the Leftists in charge of these halls of academia.

Andrea Shea King asked on her show how I knew Obama got mostly Ds and Fs (with a slight sprinkling of Cs) and I told her that since Obama went to extreme efforts to permanently seal all records of his life, I could only assume this is what’s on his transcripts that he wants to keep hidden so badly.

He is the only public figure I can think of whose past is cloaked in endless mystery.

The media tries to convince the public that Obama is some sort of genius, but there’s no transcripts or other official records to prove that. Yet, they’re allowed to make their grand assumptions about Obama, and then foist them on us.

Shouldn’t this work the other way, too?

Obama got mostly Ds and Fs all through college and law school, and that’s the reality I will operate under until his transcripts and other official records are produced to show me otherwise. I will, of course, be glad to recant my take on this should Occidental College, Columbia University, and Harvard Law School prove to America that Obama made better grades in their institutions than the Ds or Fs his performance as president lead me to believe he earned.

Because either this incompetent, narcissistic bundler was given an Affirmative Action pass his entire life, which prevented him from being flunked out of every school he attended, or the schools themselves aren’t worth the parchment their academically unrigorously obtained diplomas are printed on.

Obama got mostly Ds and Fs all through college and law school.

Keep saying it. Often and to everyone, until transcripts prove otherwise.

22-Aug-11
Exactly, jack b.

I remember after W's win over John Kerry, they finally released Kerrys academic record.

Behold, the Liberal Dem, who the MSM kept telling america that he had higher intelligence, was proven not so bright afterall.

W's grades were better than Kerrys.

22-Aug-11

jack b (MI)'s Link
Ah...there was a reason there is no real birth certificate! LOL@TBVIECians.

22-Aug-11

jack b (MI)'s Link
Further...

22-Aug-11
I wish some of this stuff would get wound up now so the media can have something to excite the viewers. Democrats will melt down. I think the tide is rising and I hope sooner than later. I am getting antsy.

23-Aug-11
A real estate broker I deal with went to high school in Hawaii with Obama- O was one year younger. He said Obama sat the bench on their basketball team- rarely played- and was known as a "Stoner".

23-Aug-11

Beendare....some things never change ;o)

23-Aug-11
Beendare, you are the first person I know of who claims to know someone who remembers the guy!

27-Aug-11

jack b (MI)'s Link

29-Aug-11

jack b (MI)'s Link
Caption: Obama speech writer

Cracks in the wall hiding the "real" Obama continue to be revealed. ;o)

HT: IOTW

CONFIRMED! Everything I suspected – Obama’s Writing Is Embarrassing

Home - by BigFurHat - August 29, 2011 - 17:34 America/New_York - 37 Comments

Excerpts from American Thinker -

On November 16, 1990, Barack Obama, then president of the Harvard Law Review, published a letter in the Harvard Law Record, an independent Harvard Law School newspaper, championing affirmative action.

Obama was prompted to write by an earlier letter from a Mr. Jim Chen that criticized Harvard Law Review’s affirmative action policies. Specifically, Chen had argued that affirmative action stigmatized its presumed beneficiaries.

The response is classic Obama: patronizing, dishonest, syntactically muddled, and grammatically challenged. In the very first sentence Obama leads with his signature failing, one on full display in his earlier published work: his inability to make subject and predicate agree.

“Since the merits of the Law Review’s selection policy has been the subject of commentary for the last three issues,” wrote Obama, “I’d like to take the time to clarify exactly how our selection process works.

The merits has? Are you kidding?

Were there such a thing as a literary Darwin Award, Obama could have won it on this on one sentence alone. He had vindicated Chen in his first ten words.

Although the letter is fewer than a thousand words long, Obama repeats the subject-predicate error at least two more times. In one sentence, he seemingly cannot make up his mind as to which verb option is correct so he tries both: “Approximately half of this first batch is chosen … the other half are selected … “

Harvard material. CLEARLY!

Another distinctive Obama flaw is to allow a string of words to float in space.

“No editors on the Review will ever know whether any given editor was selected on the basis of grades, writing competition, or affirmative action, and no editors who were selected with affirmative action in mind.”

C’mon! This is James Hines’ level writing. This is not the work of a Harvard student, particularly the president of the Law Review.

It’s apropos that he is praising affirmative action, without it he is in a community college, organizing the community.

I would therefore agree with the suggestion that in the future, our concern in this area is most appropriately directed at any employer who would even insinuate that someone with Mr. Chen’s extraordinary record of academic success might be somehow unqualified for work in a corporate law firm, or that such success might be somehow undeserved.

We need a translator here, STAT. Someone familiar with gibberish to English. Get me Norm Crosby!

Obama would finish his acclaimed memoir, Dreams from My Father, about four years later. Prior to Dreams, and for the nine years following, everything Obama wrote was, like the above sentence, an uninspired assemblage of words with a nearly random application of commas and tenses.

Unaided, Obama tends to the awkward, passive, and verbose. The phrase “our concern in this area is most appropriately directed at any employer” would more profitably read, “we should focus on the employer.” “Concern” is simply the wrong word.

Scarier than Obama’s style, however, is his thinking. A neophyte race-hustler after his three years in Chicago, Obama is keen to browbeat those who would “even insinuate” that affirmative action rewards the undeserving, results in inappropriate job placements, or stigmatizes its presumed beneficiaries.

Read more (link)

29-Aug-11
jackb, you do realize that pointing out reverse-racism is................racist?

29-Aug-11
Great link Jack. I love it whin afurmative axshun pushers the bestest too the top off the heep.

30-Aug-11

jack b (MI)'s Link
Without the OPNS® would Presidebt Subprime McDowngrade not have been elected.

Without the OPNS®, Obama would have been impeached, tarred and feathered and ridden out of town on a rail.

The man is a complete fraud and has become an embarrassment even to TBVIEC.

High taxpayer paid campaign tour has been shown to be as fraudulent as his own credentials (all).

HT: The Strata Sphere and other non-OPNS® news sites.

President’s Fraudulent Bus Tour

I can’t believe this is true. Obama did not ride the bus on his big bus tour. He flew on Air Force One between stops and then rode a couple of miles pretending to ride the bus through America.

An AP reporter said that Obama might have ridden these expensive buses only one mile at each stop. Therefore, it wasn’t really a “BUS TOUR”! Obama spent most of the “BUS TOUR” on an airplane traveling between stops. It looks like Obama has scammed the American people again……..with the help of the liberal media.

Emphasis mine. If the drama-media is complicit in staging this fiction – as they clearly are – then we should all just turn our backs on them and look elsewhere for news. It seems our ‘news’ is more Hollywood than fact these days. I fail to see the point in wasting time watching journalism majors pretend they have a clue what is going on around them, or watch them make things up like this. Really, why bother – life is too short.

Just think of the outrage if a GOP President pretended to travel among the poor masses using a secure form of mass transit?

30-Aug-11
If the media refuses to print the facts, the truth, then what use are they to the public?

Their purpose has literally become to deceive the public, not inform them. An orchestrated lie.

Maybe it has always been like that, and the rise of alternative media, the free access and availability of it is just now shining the light on the hypocrisy.

30-Aug-11
They even air lifted the buses.....UFB!

30-Aug-11

31-Aug-11
If the media refuses to print the facts, the truth, then what use are they to the public?

-None and our consumption habits should reflect this realization.

Their purpose has literally become to deceive the public, not inform them. An orchestrated lie.

- Well stated, TD.

• Sitka Gear