The Old Sarge 06-Jan-13
Ron Lockman 06-Jan-13
Ron Lockman 06-Jan-13
28-Sep-12

itshot's Link
No Biggie, just a BOO!

More from same source

Just smore BOOs!

There is only a couple hundred, maybe a thousand, of these muslim extremists, why are you millions of right wing extremists so scared of every little BOO?

28-Sep-12
Sounds like you are a bigot.

29-Sep-12
Ron, once again you seem to have missed an important point.

In this case it's the point that those making these threats are Islamic militants. (I assume you know the meaning of the word.)

By very definition, that does not include all Muslims or necessarily a majority of Muslim. But don't let that stop you from painting with the extra-broad hate brush so many here like to use.

29-Sep-12
TOS

Hey amigo,..have a beer and try to pay attention.

I have never said that all Muslims are terrorists. I have never said that I hate Muslims. I`m a bigot against Allah and Mohammed and all Muslims. I am not tolerant of people who subscribe to that religion. There is a difference between being a bigot ( btw ,..my bigotry is not blind,..its good bigotry) and hatred. I treat all Muslims like I treat all my neighbors,..according to the law,..I do not steal from them lie about them or want to have their stuff. Get it! ( I bet not ).

Also,..when are you going to wax indignant at all the other folks on this site who express disgust with Islam? I`m I your special project? lol!

29-Sep-12
Wig, we are brethren

29-Sep-12
This doesn`t mean we are going to be holding hands tohsti,..and I`m not going to wear that RuPaul ( not Ron Paul ) net shirt that you sent me. :>)

30-Sep-12
A bigot by any other name is still a bigot.

30-Sep-12
Th gist of bigotry is intolerance, not hatred.Altho some bigots are haters,.but not all. I do not hate Muslims,..I`m merely intolerant of them,,,,,same as you are intolerant of me. I guess that makes both of us bigots.

30-Sep-12
I hate islam it's a death cult

30-Sep-12
Your a bigot Rupe! Rightfully so.

30-Sep-12
big·ot noun \?bi-g?t\ Definition of BIGOT : a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

Why try to re-define it. It's perfectly clear already.

30-Sep-12
TOS

Like I`ve said before and all of my threads reflect it,..I do not hate Muslims. The primary definition of bigot fits my mindset wrt to Muslims and your mindset wrt to me. Are you not devoted to your opinion about me?

Why do you hate me? Why are you a bigot? What have I said that chaps your backside in such a way that you would make personal attacks agaisnt me?

01-Oct-12
The same thing has been going on in India for years,..Muslims and Hindus.

01-Oct-12
I made no personal attacks against you, Ron. None.

Your psots? That's another story altogether. But I wouldn't call them "attacks" per se. More like challenges.

01-Oct-12
You say that I am a hater. I`d call that a personal attack.

01-Oct-12

Anony Mouse's Link
Opps...sorry, misread the title of topic. Thought it said "religion of pee's" (link)

A. Mouse

01-Oct-12
Are you still there Sarge? Can you, with an honest face, tell me that you haven`t called me a hater?

02-Oct-12
I have never called you any name. None. If you can show otherwise, do it.

02-Oct-12
Your interpretation of bigot,..directed at me.

03-Oct-12
That was not my interpretation. It was directly from the Merriam Webster Dictionary. And it was not directed at you. It was posted in response to your, and another poster's, attempt/s to explain what a "bigot" is.

Now, about that beer and paying attention ...

03-Oct-12
You assigned your idea of bigotry to me.The primary definition says nothing about hatred...BUT hatred can be part and parcel of bigotry. I do not hate. If hatred is actually what bigotry is all about,.STOP INSINUATING THAT I AM A BIGOT. I DO NOT HATE. ( not yelling here , just making a point ) Stop lying about me. I have no problem with you saying that I am intolerant of Islam,..but I do not hate. Can you understand that?

03-Oct-12
"You assigned your idea of bigotry to me."

No, I did not. If you took it that way, that's your doing, not mine. ANd one more time ... it was not my idea. It IS the Merriam Webster Dictionary DEFINITION!

"STOP INSINUATING THAT I AM A BIGOT."

I'm not doing and never have. Stop adding your own interpretation and blaming it on me.

"I DO NOT HATE."

Please show me where, anywhere, that I said you did.

"Stop lying about me."

I have never lied about you. If you can prove I have, show where and what it was I lied about. You, on the other hand, are getting pretty free with the false and unfounded accusation. Put up or shut up ... as they say.

The Old Sarge

03-Oct-12
We`re all done here Sarge. I used to have some respect for you, not anymore.

03-Oct-12

Bluetick's embedded Photo

Sarge, I understand that you're putting a shoe out there and asking people to try it on to see if it fits. But consider this: If you wanted to practice Christianity in a Hindu country, a Bhuddist country, a Jewish country, or even an atheist country, you would be perfectly free to do so. And Muslims could do the same in any of the aforementioned places. Now, try that in any, and I mean any, Muslim country. These people are perpetually outraged, offended, and react violently on a whim. They sided with Hitler in WWII, and seem to be carrying the torch for him even today. Just listen to them.

08-Oct-12
"We`re all done here Sarge."

Because you can't validate your accusations against me, Ron? Nice move. Here's a clue about lack of respect: your accusations were unfounded and unsupported. Just empty accusations. Lot of respect there, huh?

Bluetick, How about Indonesia? Turkey? Albania? Bangladesh?

Qatar, a nation with over 77% Muslim population, allowed the construction of a Catholic church in 2008. Mass is said there every Sunday at the very least. Kuwait and Saudi Arabia have been negotiating with the Vatican for churches in those countries. Want more?

Some simple research in place of simply following the party line would produce amazing results.

09-Oct-12
"Qatar, a nation with over 77% Muslim population, allowed the construction of a Catholic church in 2008"

It's for Philipino workers, they must worship in private, they may not proselytize, the church must have no outwardly visible reference to Christ, and they must not interfere with Islam. Hardly an example of freedom of religion.

"Kuwait and Saudi Arabia have been negotiating"

Who cares about negotiations.

"Indonesia? Turkey?"

They routinely kill Christians there.

"Want more? "

Please do, and find us some real religious freedom in Islamic countries, so far you have struck out.

TOS, my real question to you is where is the peaceful Muslim outrage every time a Christian or other infidel is murdered? Why is it that in Alexandria, VA, the Muslim Church is teaching hatred of Americans to it's students?

In reality, actions speak louder than words, and we have had none of either from the Muslim Community. They have actively been killing Americans since 1983, and usually they celebrate in the streets when it happens.

If someone wants to tell me that Islam is a religion of peace, then prove it. So far in my lifetime, since 1983, all they do is try to kill us.

09-Oct-12
Sarge

Who was your comment wrt to bigotry aimed at?

09-Oct-12
Ron, which comment about bigotry? Show it to me.

Tony, regardless ... Qatar is a Muslim country and allows Christians to worship and build churches ... contrary to Blueticks claim. Many other Muslim countries allow it also.

"They routinely kill Christians there."

"they". Who is "they"? Muslims extremists or just any Muslim in general?

If a bunch of Christian extremists started burning down Jewish synagogs and Hindu temples and murdering those worshipping within, would you condemn all Christians?

Do you condemn all college football coaches because one of them buggered boys?

I think you get the idea.

As to my striking out ... the only reason you say that is because you refuse to see the facts.

I've given you plenty of clues and starting points. Do some research of your own.

09-Oct-12
"If a bunch of Christian extremists started burning down Jewish synagogs and Hindu temples and murdering those worshipping within, would you condemn all Christians?"

You would immediately see Christian outrage against the "Christians" who would do such things. For example, that Baptist Church that goes around protesting at Soldiers funerals. If there was no Christian outrage after 35 years of such acts, I would expect a lot of people, including myself, to condemn all Christians.

Bottom line, TOS, where is the Muslim outrage when a Christian is killed.

Nowhere!

Instead, they dance in the streets, and teach hatred in their schools, even on american soil.

09-Oct-12

tonyo6302's Link
I wonder how long we will wait for prominent Muslims to condemn this act?

09-Oct-12
If Obama's failings fail to make the MSM, you're outraged at the lack of integrity in the MSM. When the MSM fails to report that the vast majority of the world's Muslims have no problem with Christianity, you see no problem.

Selective rationale at it's ... best? ... worst?

09-Oct-12
"big·ot noun \?bi-g?t\ Definition of BIGOT : a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance Why try to re-define it. It's perfectly clear already"

Why did you make this posts?

09-Oct-12
"When the MSM fails to report that the vast majority of the world's Muslims have no problem with Christianity, you see no problem"

That the vast majority of Muslims have no problem with Christianity has not been established. Therefore there is no selective rationale on my end at all.

We save Muslims in Bosnia.

We save Muslims in Kuwait.

We save Muslims in Iraq.

They still teach, and want, to kill us all anyway. This has been established in their own schools on U.S. Soil, within 50 miles of where I live.

That I and others who do not share in the vision that Islam is the religion of peace does not make us Bigots. We do not share in that vision, because we have not seen such deeds from Muslims in our lifetimes.

I just think, TOS, that you were a tad outside the ball park with your thinking on the bigot statement.

I have had an open mind on Muslims, and when I consider everything I see, I see nothing but ingrained hatred from them for everything that I hold dear.

09-Oct-12
Saudi Arabia Deports 35 Ethiopian Christians for Prayer VigilGroup has been imprisoned since December.

Jasmine Young

"A group of 35 Ethiopian Christians were finally deported from Saudi Arabia last week after being arrested and detained since December 2011 for holding a prayer meeting.

The 29 women and six men were arrested after Saudi security officials raided the home of one of the Ethiopians while they were holding an "all-night prayer vigil."

International Christian Concern and the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom report that the Christians were physically and sexually "assaulted, harassed, and pressured" to convert to Islam while imprisoned for more than seven months, according to the Jerusalem Post.

The State Department has listed Saudi Arabia as a "country of particular concern" since 2004 in its annual International Religious Freedom Report.

Saudi Arabia also regularly ranks high on Open Doors' World Watch List of countries where Christians are the most persecuted.

Meanwhile, Saudi officials arrested two men in July accused of "forcibly converting" a female colleague to Christianity after giving her books on religion and inviting her to follow a religious chat room. The young woman's father filed the charges after she refused to denounce Christianity and return home after fleeing to Lebanon.

CT has reported on Saudi Arabia's intolerance toward minority religions, including when a top Saudi cleric recently declared that all churches in the Arabian Peninsula should be destroyed."

09-Oct-12

Ron Lockman's Link

09-Oct-12

Ron Lockman's Link

09-Oct-12
"In November 1990, President George H.W. Bush went to the Persian Gulf region with his wife and top congressional leaders at Thanksgiving time to visit the 400,000 troops gathered in Saudi Arabia, whom he sent there to protect that country from an Iraqi invasion. When the Saudi authorities learned that the President intended to say grace before a festive Thanksgiving dinner, they remonstrated; Saudi Arabia knows only one religion, they said, and that is Islam. Bush acceded, and he and his entourage instead celebrated the holiday on the U.S.S. Durham, an amphibious cargo ship sitting in international waters."

09-Oct-12

Ron Lockman's Link

09-Oct-12

Ron Lockman's Link

10-Oct-12
Ron, as I've told you at least three times already, I posted the DICTIONARY definition in response to attempts to re-define the word. Simple as that. Why do you find it so hard to accept that? Or do you just refuse to believe?

And "some" does not mean "all". Never has and never will. Unless you want to re-define those words ... in which case, please remember Bill Clinton.

10-Oct-12
Have a good day sarge!

10-Oct-12

11-Oct-12

11-Oct-12

Bluetick's Link
This just in. Must have been a new movie trailer. Or something. Barry should be apologizing pretty soon.

11-Oct-12

Ron Lockman's Link

11-Oct-12
DB, censoring youself is still censoring.

;^)

11-Oct-12
DB..... what tony said was kinda funny. Relax maybe...

11-Oct-12
I agree with you far as the Big C...it's chicketsh#! in my opinion. least the way I've seen it used here.

13-Oct-12
DB, I was joking, hence the smiley face.

During a church service, my Preacher said, "People, ya got to bring your own Amen's with you."

Same, similarly, on the CF, ya got to bring your own sense of humor with you.

13-Oct-12
"I don't think that many of the comments directed at me here at CF have a humorous intent. Given recent history, my defenses were up."

I can understand that. I myself get sensitive to comments directed my way by folks who malign my position on issues. The nice thing about a forum like this is that no one can interrupt you mid sentence ( well, a thread owner can censor), you can speak your mind, but sarcasm doesn`t not come thru as it is intented.

13-Oct-12
Thank you , DB, no apology necessary.

Glad you see the humor of my post, and humor was my only intent.

13-Oct-12

Reality sucks for politicians of all ilks...

A. Mouse

13-Oct-12
Powerful

02-Jan-13

tonyo6302's Link
Cleric Issues Fatwa Allowing Gang Rape of Syrian Women

A Saudi Arabian imam, who is a very influential cleric in jihadist circles, has issued a fatwa (religious edict) that essentially allows all jihadists fighting in Syria to rape women.

Muhammed al-Arifi, a Wahhabi religious cleric, officially calls this act an “intercourse marriage” that can last only a few hours – “in order to give each fighter a turn” -- and restricts the men to Syrian females at least 14 years old, widowed or divorced.

Al-Arifi, expressed his annoyance at the "warriors of Islam" being denied sexual pleasures while fighting in Syria “alongside the armed opposition forces” for the past two years. He said this fatwa "solves [their] sexual problems" and “boosts the determination of the mujahideen in Syria and is considered a duty to enter paradise for those females who enter such marriages.”

The Arabic language news site Tayyar.org reports that critics of Al-Arifi have expressed anger about the fatwa, saying that it permits the exploitation of Syrian women through rape.

02-Jan-13
I hate islam. islam is evil. It's a death cult started by Satan. Islam has nothing in common with Judaism or Christianity.

islam rejects Jesus Christ as the Son of God and claims Jesus did not die on the cross. That is a lie from hell.

I hate all islamic leaders who lead their people to hell.

islam has sewn seeds of destruction in EVERY nation that muslims are a majority. Look at the history of Somalia as a prime example of what islam does to a country!

Here's some of those muslims at work on some prisoners. All done in the name of allah. Yeah real great religion....NOT!

02-Jan-13
Somebody name a single contribution to the world by the Muslims. I mean other than suicide bombing, rape, crime, mayhem, hatred, and unbridled expansionism.

02-Jan-13

Rupe's Link
Seven Pakistan aid workers - including six women - executed by Taliban for 'distributing polio vaccine'

Six female aid workers and a male doctor were shot dead by gunmen in Pakistan yesterday in an attack believe to be linked to the recent murders of polio vaccination workers.

A child traveling in the vehicle was removed from the vehicle by the gunmen and replaced once the adults had been executed.

District police officer Abdur Rashid Khan said their vehicle was targeted as they returned home from work at a children's community centre run by Pakistani charity Ujala, or Light.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2255970/Seven-Pakistan-aid-workers-murdered-new-polio-revenge-attack-Killings-blamed-Taliban-avenging-Osama-bin-Laden.html#ixzz2GqwHrXmz Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

02-Jan-13

Bluetick's Link
Islamic violence transcends ethnicity, borders, and race. It's in Mali, India, Pakistan, Arabic countries, Europe, America, and oh yeah, central Asia.

02-Jan-13
In 2005, Israel withdrew from the Gaza Strip. This was a deal in which the Fakestinians would get the Gaza strip entirely to themselves (no Jews or Christians allowed) and promise not to engage in terror. The Israelis left behind their state of the art greenhouses that had won international awards for yield. Within a week the sand apes had destroyed the greenhouses and started lobbing rockets into Israel. And the left wing morons say that they lob the rockets because the Gaza strip which was de-occupied in 2005 is "occupied".

02-Jan-13

slade's Link
""In Sunday's attack, gunmen entered a church in Chibok, also in Borno state, and killed at least 15 worshipers, said Mohammed Kana, a regional official for the National Emergency Management Agency.

"Some of the people had their throats slit," Kana said, citing NEMA staff who responded to the scene.""

02-Jan-13

Bluetick's Link
Listing them one at a time is cumbersome. Here is the entire body count. For just this week.

03-Jan-13
"Islam has nothing in common with Judaism or Christianity."

Someone doesn't know their Bible or their history as well as they think they do.

"Somebody name a single contribution to the world by the Muslims."

For starters, astonomy. Continuing with math and medicine. There's more but you'd miss out on all the fun research if I simply fed them to you. :0)

Now, Bluetick, you name one made by Christians and one made by Jews/Hebrews.

03-Jan-13
Albert Einstein Physicist Jonas Salk Created first Polio Vaccine. Albert Sabin Developed the oral vaccine for Polio. Galileo Discovered the speed of light Selman Waksman Discovered Streptomycin. Coined the word 'antibiotic'. Gabriel Lipmann Discovered color photography. Baruch Blumberg Discovered origin and spread of infectious diseases. G. Edelman Discovered chemical structure of antibodies. Briton Epstein Identified first cancer virus. Maria Meyer Structure of atomic nuclei. Julius Mayer Discovered law of thermodynamics. Sigmund Freud Father of Psychotherapy. Christopher Columbus (Marano) Discovered the Americas. Benjamin Disraeli Prime Minister of Great Britain 1804-1881 Isaac Singer Invented the sewing machine. Levi Strauss Largest manufacturer of Denim Jeans. Joseph Pulitzer Established 'Pulitzer Prize' for achievements in journalism, literature, music & art.

03-Jan-13
Well, the muslims in Turkey recently tried to take credit for discovering immunization. They did not. Any school child (homeschooled, that is)can tell you it was invented by a British Christian, Edward Jenner. Also in that vein, Louis Pasteur, a French Catholic. And Jonas Salk, an American Jew. The Muslims are always claiming to have invented algebra. Not so. It was invented by the Babylonians, (see John Derbyshire's "Unknown Quantity) long before any Arab, muslim or otherwise, even discovered counting.

03-Jan-13
Hey, they gave NASA it's next mission......

03-Jan-13
true dat

03-Jan-13
test

03-Jan-13
TOS What is astonomy?

03-Jan-13
The Koran was written and composed 700 years after Jesus died. Therefore about 665 years after the latest book in the Bible. It piggy backed some of the same stories and invented a leader. It is the work of the devil. The main difference Sarge, and there is a huge difference, is your preffered worhship is a religion. Knowing Jesus Christ is a relationship. It is the definition of death of religion.

Islam is as charged, violent and nasty. Proven by the crime rate in every country it is the majority. Facts are facts. You feel persecuted because you are guilty of trying to hide that. Praise the Lord! (Jesus Christ) and amen to the alpha and omega (God).

03-Jan-13
" Someone doesn't know their Bible or their history as well as they think they do. "

Please show us where islam is mentioned in the Bible.

03-Jan-13
zeke ... it's what they do to goats and little boys.

03-Jan-13
They've almost perfected the IED ...

03-Jan-13
TOS

Islam wasn`t around till the 5 th century....LONG after algebra/math and astronomical discoveries were made.

Mohammed tried to "best" events recorded in the Bible which was recognized as a unit, as God`s word in 325AD.

Please study history.

03-Jan-13
Astronomy. And who said anything about "discoveries? The challenge was about "contributions".

04-Jan-13
Christians spewing hatred talking sarcastically about Islam being a religion of peace. And the irony is lost on them.

04-Jan-13
Catfish becoming indignant about a behavior that is part and parcel of evolution. Why is hatred something to be concerned about?

Your feelings have been noted and carry no weight.

04-Jan-13
Catfish, I hate men that rape little boys, I hate child murderers, I hate those who abuse the elderly and islam ranks right up there with those assorted evils.

Hate sin 'Fish..stop embracing it!!!

04-Jan-13
Catfish, try going to a muslim country and setting up a church or even a mission. You can scream 'love me, love me, love me I'm a liberal' all you want. You can tell them you're not like the rest of us infidels all you want. They'll still beat you to a pulp, bugger you, and cut your head off. And not necessarily in that order.

04-Jan-13

letterman's embedded Photo
letterman's embedded Photo

04-Jan-13
"Why is hatred something to be concerned about?"

lol I can't believe you actually had to ask that, Ron.

Have you read your New Testiment lately?

04-Jan-13
The new testament says we must be loving and caring of or neighbors. It never said we have to be fools and just give into the assault of others. Hatred is most definitely a strong word. But, it is much better used to describe the religion of peace. God Bless

04-Jan-13
I agree with WV Mountaineer.

If your neighbor hits you upside your head with a baseball bat, the New Testament says we are to forgive him 70 times 7.

It does not say that we are to give him back his Louisville Slugger.

It also does not prohibit his punishment for hitting you.

04-Jan-13
I did not say, and the New Testiment does not say, we have to cave in to those that would kill us. However, the New Testiment DOES say to love your enemies. And since hate is the opposite of love ... hate is wrong.

04-Jan-13
You do not have to have hate in your heart in order to kill or defend yourself.

04-Jan-13
God Himself "hates" sin.

05-Jan-13
Sin is not another person ... not even an entitiy, Rupe. Did God say He hated Satan? Does God hate the unrepentant sinner?

God hates no one. Let us aspire to be more God-like.

05-Jan-13
deleted duplicate post

05-Jan-13
Catfish

Why is hatred something to be concerned about?"

"lol I can't believe you actually had to ask that,

Have you read your New Testiment lately? "

TOS

The reason I asked is because Catfish is an atheist, he doesn`t believe the Bible to be the word of God, his standard of right and wrong are his feelings. I want to know why he feels hatred is wrong, what absolute unchanging standard he appeals to that allows him to become indignant about hatred.

What do you make of thjs passage in God`s word Sarge...."Do I not hate those who hate you, O LORD, and abhor those who rise up against you?" Psalm 139:22

Are you just going to ignore the fact that Muslims did not develope the math of algebra?

05-Jan-13
We are allowed to hate God`s enemies. We are not allowed to violate the law against God`s enemies, we are not allowed to steal from them, kill them for no reason, covet their stuff, etc.

Muslims are God`s enemies.

05-Jan-13
"God hates no one. Let us aspire to be more God-like."

Have you read your Bible lately?

"The arrogant cannot stand in your presence; you hate all who do wrong." Psalm 5:5

05-Jan-13
"God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day." Psalm 7:11

I`m angry with Muslims

05-Jan-13
Ron, did not Jesus say that He came to fullfil the law? Does that not mean His message supercedes the Old Testiment law? While the Psalms are a work of beauty and should never be forgotten, Jesus' message was quite different. Besides, was the author of the Psalms infallible? Are the Psalms?

05-Jan-13
"Muslims are God`s enemies."

Who declates that? You?

Judge not lest you be likewise judged.

06-Jan-13
TOS

Jesus did not say that He came to do away with the law, He came to fulfill the law in His life. He did not give an OK by stealing, murder, lying,..etc. "Jesus Christ. the same yesterday , today and forever." He doesn`t change.

Muslims are Gods enemies because of their disbelief in who Jesus Christ was. They are wicked , evil doers. Psalm 5 and 7 are clear about God`s view towards them.

"Do not judge according to appearance, but judge with righteous judgment." . John 7

I have judged a spade as a spade.

So what`s up with your not responding to the passages I quoted which say that God hates sinners? And what`s up with you inaccurate statement that Muslims contributed to algebra? When you can`t at least say that you were wrong , it says all about who you are. But go ahead, be an apologist for Islam.

06-Jan-13
Oh yeah...Jesus Christ is the author of the Psalms...they are God`s word. Jesus is God. Christians confess that there is one God, and He is so rich that He exists in threee persons who are essentially one,.it`s called the Trinity.All the words of the Bible are His. He inspired men to write His words,..organic inspiration. He used men , not mechanically as robots , but with their own talents ( style) and abilities and personalities yet guided them in such a way that His word was infallibly formulated and passed on. Do you not accept the OT as God`s word? Why?

06-Jan-13
The Apostle Paul in the book of Romans ( New Testament) said that God hated Esau.

But you say that God hates no one?

How does that work? Are you going to tear the book of Romans from your Bible? ( as well as the Psalms )

06-Jan-13
Well said Ron!

06-Jan-13
"Muslims are Gods enemies because of their disbelief in who Jesus Christ was."

Does that apply then to Jews and Buddhists? How about Hindus?

"I have judged a spade as a spade."

Yes, you have. In your own special bigoted manner.

Let me ask you teo questions ...

1) According to your reasoning, all Christians, because they believe in Jesus Christ, are going to heaven, right?

I mean, what the hell ... all Muslim are the same ... so all Christians must be the same too ...

2) Do you know the actual history of how the Bible came to be a single book bound between two covers?

Your statement, "All the words of the Bible are His. He inspired men to write His words,..organic inspiration. He used men , not mechanically as robots , but with their own talents ( style) and abilities and personalities yet guided them in such a way that His word was infallibly formulated and passed on. " indicates you may not.

Do I belive in the Old Testiment? Sure. Do I take every word literally? No. For one thing the seven days of creation, as told in Genesis, do not add up. Do I believe in the message? Without a doubt.

06-Jan-13
Muslims are Gods enemies because of their disbelief in who Jesus Christ was.

"Does that apply then to Jews and Buddhists? How about Hindus? "

That applies to anyonewho does not love God. Sinners outside of saving faith in Jesus Christ are objects of His wrath. Please read Romans 9.

I have judged a spade as a spade.

Yes, you have. In your own special bigoted manner.

I told the truth. You , Sarge, have bought into the liberal mindset of PC at all costs, except of course your not being tolerant of me. But,..thank you for the compliment.

"Let me ask you teo questions ... "

I`m going to humor you and answer your questions, unlike your way of ignoring questions directed at you. We are to have a dialogue not a monologue. What sayest thou about Psalm 5 Psalm 7 Romans 9?

"1) According to your reasoning, all Christians, because they believe in Jesus Christ, are going to heaven, right?"

Wrong! Not my reasoning, God`s reasoning. Have you not read the New Testament??

"I mean, what the hell ... all Muslim are the same ... so all Christians must be the same too ... "

All Christian are sinners who have been granted the gift of repentance and faith. All Muslims are the same as Christians in that they are sinners, but they are sinners outside of saving faith in Jesus Christ and therefore objects of His wrath.

"2) Do you know the actual history of how the Bible came to be a single book bound between two covers?"

I do. I have studied the issue for years. Textual criticism. The Hebrew Scriptures written by Moses and the prophets and other inspired men were preserved by the Priests. Jesus quoted from then ad neuasum authenticating them as His word.The New Testament Scriptures were preserved by the universal brotherhood of believers, the common Christian, the layman. In 325 at the Council of Nicea, the OT and the NT were "recognized" as God`s word ,..66 books. I have access to a HUGE theological library in Escondido at Westminster Seminary.

"Your statement, "All the words of the Bible are His. He inspired men to write His words,..organic inspiration. He used men , not mechanically as robots , but with their own talents ( style) and abilities and personalities yet guided them in such a way that His word was infallibly formulated and passed on. " indicates you may not.

Indicates that I may not what? Not believe that the Bible is God`s word? Why would that be? I believe it by faith, I wasn`t around back then. It has withstood the greatest critics of history for over 2000 years anbd has come thru unscaved. Even Time Magizine ( hardly an impartial umpire) had to admit that the Bible contained no errors.

Do I belive in the Old Testiment?

"Sure. Do I take every word literally? No."

Is Psalm 5:5 a bigotted lie?

"For one thing the seven days of creation, as told in Genesis, do not add up. Do I believe in the message? Without a doubt. "

So how about Psalm 5 Psalm 7 and Romans 9. These passages all make it clear that God hates certain people. Jesus act of clearing the Temple with a whip...was that an act of coercion and bigotted hatred?

06-Jan-13

Sarge

Do you take the NT literally?

No? Why then speak of Jesus as a good example to follow?

Yes? How do you explain Romans 9?

• Sitka Gear