Shuteye 01-Dec-12
HeadHunter® 02-Dec-12
Ojibwa 03-Dec-12
GregE 03-Dec-12
HA2/KS 03-Dec-12
Bowfreak 04-Dec-12
29-Nov-12

jack b (MI)'s Link
Mike...you've told us in the past. It looks like Bronco Bama will be the redman's burden again.

Sorry...

Best wishes from MI.

jack

29-Nov-12
Your link won't load for me.

29-Nov-12
N/M, it's working now.

29-Nov-12
Google Chrome won't connect for me.

29-Nov-12
I haven't had any luck opening it yet. Scratch that, it just now opened after numerous attempts.

29-Nov-12
Just saw that today. Mike was the first person I thought of!!!

I'm sorry......

Hopefully the 21 days fly by!

29-Nov-12
How about TD? Maybe he will take B-HO hunting for feral cats?

29-Nov-12
Sharks will not be a problem, professional courtesy.. Lol

30-Nov-12
I also thought of Mike right away.

30-Nov-12
Nope, I'm sure the secret service file would decline any invite of mine to take him hunting. Could be a Cheney type hunting trip....

But I'd be honored if they had a few ferals in the garbage or attacking that worthless dog and they called on me to serve my country.....

Different island. Kailua is about as rural as Obama will want to ever see. Maui's seems urban to me now compared to what it used to be, though I hear a lot from many that come here think it's in the sticks....

But I'm afraid he's just about right in Mike's neighborhood, or pretty close to it. Word is he's buying a place and moving there eventually.

30-Nov-12
Your lucky TD, but based on your FFL thread I'm betting they know who you are and where you live!!!! LOL

30-Nov-12

UPDATE: TRUE HAWAII TRIVIA King Barry will be vacationing in the shadow of the Nuuanu Pali Lookout (seen below), where Hawaii's King Kamehameha finally defeated his political enemies by forcing them over a precipitous cliff. Coincidence? We think not...

A. Mouse

30-Nov-12
Kamehamaha is quite the liberal laboratory.

He is revered by liberal professors and the majority of Hawaiians as a great "uniter", the King who unified and united all the islands. They became the Hawaiian "Nation" under him. The Hawaiian Hero. All you hear is words like "unite" and "unify" What'a guy.

Somehow they always leave out the part of brutal savage Conqueror and duplicitous back stabber. It's a cultural thing.... natives one with nature and all...

Starting from the Big Isle and moving island by island, conquering them from the local Chiefs. He unified the Chiefs by killing them all, along with their armies, no prisoners. All of them. Even those who sat down to make peace with him, murdered at the meetings. He killed more Hawaiians than anyone in history.

He started off on the Big Isle, conquering the island becoming it's Chief. About that time Capt. Cook was sailing around and the great ships with their speed and firepower, guns and iron introduced into literally a stone age culture... he could see the writing on the wall, mama didn't raise no idiot....

So he contacted Cook, invited him to sit, eat with him and hold peace talks (something about a stolen small cutter Cook wanted returned) and work out a partnership. They had been trading iron for provisions and, well, nails for sex if I remember reading right.....(kinda remember wondering at the time if that's where "getting nailed" came from...)

When Cook arrived they murdered him and his group and set about trying to take his ship and guns. The survivors got away and eventually returned to England with the ships, or most of them.

A real prince of a guy basking in revisionist romantic glory...... A liberal Hero....

Yeah AM, I'd say there were parallels......

01-Dec-12
TD, that was a good read for me, thanks for posting.

02-Dec-12
TD...Great Read! I appreciate that insight!

"O" makes me very ILL! America is in Big Trouble! I always think about the pilots of Air Force One and the other pilots also....

03-Dec-12
Jack and All,

Thanks to everyone for your concerns!

Our neighbors and us have made aware of this for a few weeks. We are not happy! Already we have has eoad blockages and traffic restrictions from the Honolulu side of the Island and in Kailua, which will continue. The closures are called "caravan training for the police and other enforcement agencies by the authorities. There is training for waterway closure and security. (There goes access our boats to Kailua Bay and the ocean, including our beach for three weeks at our prime family vacation time of the year...an annual tradition for our families and visiting relatives and friends...CLOSED! But we'll see a lot of patrol gunboats parked in my backyard and near them patrolling all night. Additionally, Secret Service vans and cars will be parked on our and other streets and front lawns. Frankly, a lot of neighbors and I are pissed!

I gotta stop "writing" now. my vision is almost totally gone right now. This is why I haven't responded to this thread or posted lately.

Wife and I will have some more comments later. I need her eyes...and "brain", too!

Mike

03-Dec-12
Oh boy- ya had me worried with the title Jack

Greg

03-Dec-12
TD, brings to mind the saying that the victors write the history books.

04-Dec-12
I knew you were good for it TD.

God

COUNTRY

Family

:)

• Sitka Gear