Bowsite.com on Facebook
  • Deerbuilder Food Plot Website
  • Trail Cam Photos
  • Bowsite.com Elk Section
  • Mathews Solocam
Summit Treestands Mathews Solocam Carbon Express Arrows Moultrie Game Cameras Sitka Gear LaCrosee Footwear 3RiversArchery
Whitetail Deer Section Elk Section Black, Brown, & Polar Bear Section Moose Section Mule Deer Section Sheep Section Bowfishing Section Mountain Goat Section Pronghorn Section Mountain Lion Section Wild Turkey Section Caribou Section Hogs & Exotics Section Small Game Forum Africa Section Food Plots on DeerBuilder.com Bowhunting / Archery Equipment

A new species discovered

PRINTABLE VERSION

EMAIL TO A FRIEND

Messages posted to thread:
Elkhuntr 04-Jan-13
letterman 04-Jan-13
Bigpizzaman 04-Jan-13
letterman 04-Jan-13
Plywood Bender 04-Jan-13
JTV 05-Jan-13
TD 05-Jan-13
sundowner 05-Jan-13
Straight —» Arrow 05-Jan-13
Owl 05-Jan-13
TD 05-Jan-13
Bigpizzaman 05-Jan-13
arrowknocker82 06-Jan-13
Videos
Put Your Video Clip Here!

Elkhuntr's embedded Photo

They are referred to as “homo slackass-erectus” created by natural genetic downward evolution through constant spineless posturing, and spasmodic upper limb gestures, which new research has shown to cause shorter legs and an inability to ambulate other than in an awkward shuffling gait.

The "drag-crotch" shape also seems to effect brain function. Expect no eye contact or intelligent verbal communication. History shows that this species mostly voted for Obama and receives food stamps and full government care. Unfortunately most are highly fertile.

That's a GOOD one!

In my part of the world, he's endangered!!

That is a GOOD thing Bigpizzaman! I've noticed the "Expect no eye contact or intelligent verbal communication." when I have to go to a City. Something about a "man" who won't look you in the eyes, or acknowledge a simple good morning or hello ... just look down at their feet.

Reminds me of the joke.

How do you tell the difference between an accountant and an actuary?

The accountant will stare at your feet....

They should be endangered .....Jeff

There's an added societal interaction here in HI....

They lift up the front of their shirt, stick both hands under it and roll them around and tug and twist on the shirt while looking at the ground.

In many cases also add in feet spread apart (well, as far as they can get with those tiny short legs.... or possibly your pants/shorts down around your knees...) and you shift your weight from foot to foot swaying back and forth....

Kind of amazing really.... almost like chewing gum and walking at the same time....

"In my part of the world, he's endangered!!"

What's endangering them in your part of the world?

Whatever it is, want to start doing it here!

don't see too many of them in my neck of the woods either and just fine with me.

I am in Los Angeles working this week...lots of these critters here....thinking they may have (dare I say it) evolved in S. California.

That style has all but disappeared around me, too. However, if I see another wiry slacker in skinny jeans do a "Beiber flip" in my presence, I just may snap.

What happened to masculinity? Or shaped hat brims for that matter?

"devolving" I believe would be the correct term....

Yeah Owl the Beiber thing is catching on here. Also some Parishes and Cities banned "Baggy Pants". I also firmly believe they were much eaiser to "Catch" when a crime was committed, ever see one try to run in those!

arrowknocker82's embedded Photo

Origin perhaps?

Reply to Thread

Subject: RE: A new species discovered

You are not registered - please click here to register now.

Copyright © 1996-2013 Bowsite.com
No duplication without expressed written consent of the author and Bowsite.com.

Privacy and Registration Policy