TD 18-Apr-14
Anony Mouse 18-Apr-14
Narlyhorn 18-Apr-14
Anony Mouse 20-Apr-14
14-Apr-14
Judge Napolitano: Ranch Rebellion Was Americans’ “Line in the Sand”

BLM feds should have been arrested for theft of private property

Paul Joseph Watson, April 14, 2014

Judge Andrew Napolitano appeared on Fox News to denounce the federal government’s operation against Nevada cattle rancher Cliven Bundy, asserting that BLM agents should have been arrested for seizing his property and that the case represents a “line in the sand” for Americans who have had enough of big government tyranny.

Napolitano said the feds were forced to back down because they had suffered a public relations nightmare, pointing out that Bundy lost his case in a federal court but that the case should have been tried in a state court.

“The federal judiciary should not be deciding what land the federal government owns,” said Napolitano, adding that the feds should have placed a lien against Bundy’s property to collect grazing fees and not conducted a raid backed up by armed agents to seize his private property.

“The government’s option is to take the amount of money he owes them and docket it, that is file the lien on his property….the federal government could have done that, instead they wanted this show of force,” said Napolitano, adding, “They swooped in….with assault rifles aimed and ready and stole this guy’s property, they stole his cattle, they didn’t have the right to do that, that’s theft and they should have been arrested by state officials”.

Napolitano also chastised the BLM’s ludicrous creation of a ‘First Amendment Area’ outside of which free speech was banned. Protesters completely ignored the zone and it was quickly torn down by BLM officials after being widely derided in the media.

“They established something utterly repellant in America, a First Amendment Zone….the square was three miles away from where these events were going – this is the federal government emasculating the First Amendment rights of the protesters,” said the judge.

Napolitano characterized the resistance shown by Bundy supporters as a clear example of how Americans feel, “enough is enough with the federal government, we’re drawing a line in the sand right here – and it drew people from all around the country who basically said ‘quit your heavy handed theft of property and act like you’re a normal litigant and not God almighty’.”"

14-Apr-14
That's Patriots, not Patriote!

Stupid fingers!

14-Apr-14
I think it gets worse before it gets better, and won't automatically improve with a republican president. The IRS has been abusing citizens for decades no matter who was in office. I think it is generally better with republicans in charge, but too little is done to reduce the size, scope, and power of these bloated alphabet agencies when they have a chance. That is the main reason these unconstitutional agencies must be done away with altogether. It is going to take a lot more of what went on in Nevada.

14-Apr-14
Gosh.

You heartless racists don't even care about tortoises (torti?) wild horses, schools, starving children, carbon footprints or anything do you?

14-Apr-14
A Movie maker was there and he said he was from New York and had never seen such determination of people in his life. He said he spent time on the boarder, doing a film, and saw illegal aliens come across the boarder and the boarder control agents never pointed their guns at any of them. They were pointing their guns at the people in the Bundy confrontation. He also said there was only one news organization there and that was Fox News. Thanks to Sean Hannity.

Harry Reid's son wants to have control of the land because he is working on a deal with the Chinese to put a wind farm out there. Looks like Harry and his kid plan to make millions on a deal.

14-Apr-14
In my heart of hearts I'd like to think that if push came to shove and those armed officers were told to fire on those people that they would refuse. THAT is what would determine the ultimate outcome.

My first job when I got out of school was working for what was then called the Soil Conservation Service in Wyoming. It was part of the USDA. I also had a lot of friends who I went to school with at the University of Wyoming who had gotten jobs with the BLM and other government agencies. These people were hardly strangers to the people who lived and ranched/farmed in the area they worked in, myself included. We lived in the same towns as these people, went to church with them and drank coffee with them at the local cafe. Bottom line was that even though we worked for the Federal government we were definately PART of those rural communities. Many of them were also kin to the people we served.

I just cannot see them going against their own people and kin in a firefight. Maybe things have changed...I sure as hell hope not.

14-Apr-14
WW, it would only take one and then all hell would break loose. Sean Hannity said the Chinese wind farm deal has been debunked.

14-Apr-14
WW, I hate to say it, but it happened in 1861.

14-Apr-14
Why is it so many spin so much to gain so little?

15-Apr-14
"Why is it so many spin so much to gain so little?"

Gotta agree with you there Straight Shooter. The BLM spun this as just a "little" ($1 million) roundup of a few "trespassing" cows.

Despite their spin, what it turned out to be was a PR nightmare when the world began seeing the SWAT vehicles, snipers, attack dogs and automatic weapons.

Seems like a bit of overkill to "save a tortoise."

Pete

15-Apr-14
The government will threaten it's own citizens with deadly force for friggin' COWS, and yet they do NOTHING about the border and the illegal tide that washes over it daily.

And they wonder why we don't trust anything they say or do. Really????

15-Apr-14
This is a very good speech on "Why speak of violence".

I mean we all want these things to be dealt with peacefully BUT...

Talks about the Milgram, milgrim? experiments at 24:00.

He makes some VERY VERY good points.

15-Apr-14
David Lory VanDerBeek...He is running for governor. I kinda like him. He is an oathkeeper too.

15-Apr-14
Sooner or later all hell is going to break loose...People are fed up with the Feds and everything that goes with them...

15-Apr-14
The legacy of this embarrassment will be the First Amendment Zone and our reaction to it. Frankly, I think the fed's part in this was, in part, to test obedience to such a concept.

15-Apr-14
Yep......trial balloon!

15-Apr-14
BTW, Take the time to watch the Larken Rose video, folks. I am a hard core individualist and the guy really opened my eyes. He is simple but articulates the liberty/ authoritarian paradigm exceptionally.

15-Apr-14
Owl/Nomad. Bingo.

...where does the government get the ball$ big enough to even attempt such an experiment and to employ the people, paid by the people, to enforce it on their countrymen. I am talking DOMESTIC SITUATIONS.

You see our government is two governments with many hats worn many times by your best friend or neighbor. The first...that which is best in the interest of the government for the government to enforce authority over the people through fear. The second...the Master plan of which the government will employ such a large segment of society in sheer numbers (private/corporate) that it would behoove those employed of their livelihood should they object to extreme powers or veiling the constitution and atrocities committed by the government.

Ready, Aim....as your conscious squints your eyes hard in the sight because....its your JOB and Obligation as an American Patriot....SHOOT. Shoot you will not only because your Master tells you so and it validates your action but for self preservation knowing full well your deal with the devil. Tuck your children in snuggly this night and stand naked to be judged by God....and you will.

Never believe there would be a stand down en masse basis because of a " question of orders" that would ravage your true beliefs should you have second thoughts. There is no second place winner in a gunfight. You have allowed another to depress that trigger finger against all that you believe. The uniform a proud attire worn by the brave and coureageous has given you the power to usurp basic human rights and principals. The government is the only entity that can pull a bullet back after being fired. It can not however change the outcome of the devastation.

The Rock

15-Apr-14
Good post, Dog.

The less people know, the better they sleep.

15-Apr-14
NOne of the media has asked this question. Why is the BLM armed and dangerous?? Every major government seems to be a law unto itself (or Obama) now. Where are these troopers coming from and who is apying them and by what authority? What is their real job? Are they really BLM employees that are really managing BLM lands or are they some kind of private army operating under BLM cover? If they are BLM where are they stationed and what is their job description? Who authorized this operation and where did the orders originate and by what authority?

Are these men actually mercs or active duty soldiers that are being commandeered by Obama to attack US citizens?

I believe that this force is completely un-constitutional and whoever authorized it should be charged and imprisoned.

God bless, Steve

15-Apr-14
It wouldn't kill anyone to consider the comments I heard from Americas Voice Now.

Yes, it is alarmist in nature, so if you don't like asking some hard questions of yourself and what you see happening around you, don't watch the link.

If you don't like listening to the comments posted by Dogsoldier in the Larken Rose video. Don't watch this one either.

If you don't like the comments made by the Ann Barnhardts of the world. If they make you uncomfortable, don't watch the link.

I don't fear these considerations because they are just one person's views. Even if many of you disagree, I am sure at some point in the past 6 years you have scratched the surface of the question, "where is our nation headed?." or "where do I personally draw the line?"

Having said that, I think the views in this presentation to closely link up to several folks on the CF forum including my own. Maybe I am FOS. I certainly hope so but cannot dismiss this as beyond the scope of possibilities.

Some Americans in Nevada just narrowly avoided a shooting confrontation. To me, that evidence is abundantly clear. I honestly have to ask myself, is this just the beginning?

15-Apr-14

Narlyhorn's Link

18-Apr-14

Remember this song?

18-Apr-14

TD's Link
“Rancher Bundy should’ve told the feds that those were Mexican cows – who came across the border illegally to seek better grazing opportunities. It was an act of love.”

I thought that was funny as heck. And sharply true enough to leave a mark. Obviously it did on that leftist pajama party, facebook....

The person's Facebook post was shortly removed. Facebook once again proving to the world..... it is really nothing but a bunch of weenies.....

18-Apr-14
I just posted it as QOTD on my FB page...had one like in minutes. LOL

18-Apr-14
“Rancher Bundy should’ve told the feds that those were Mexican cows – who came across the border illegally to seek better grazing opportunities. It was an act of love.”

Love that one too TD. I'll use it next chance I get.

Dogsoldier, I remember that Barry McQuire song from the 60's. I even remember the lyrics. I had it on a 45.

I remember CSNY's Ohio too. I think 4 Way Street was their best album ever.

I collected albums back then and had over 600 LP's. Still have several large totes stored in the garage along w/ two old turntables (Pioneer and Bang and Olufson), a Yamaha and Marantz Amp and old BIC studio monitor speakers.

I played keyboards back then. Curiously, haven't touched a piano in over 30 years. I still pick up a friends accordion now and again if he busts my balls real hard.

All before I learned you can't find the truth on album covers. LOL

I do enjoy alot of tunes from that time period. Does this make me a dreaded CF hippie? LOL

Sorry for straying off topic. Old songs do that to me.

20-Apr-14

Anony Mouse's Link
Tangential, a little off topic, but a good read.

• Sitka Gear