AZOnecam 16-Apr-14
Kathi 16-Apr-14
AZOnecam 17-Apr-14
Hammer 17-Apr-14
Joey Ward 17-Apr-14
BC 17-Apr-14
MI-Bowman 17-Apr-14
16-Apr-14
Now, you just figured out how Barack Obama got elected!

16-Apr-14
You have to pick your friends on Facebook better.

16-Apr-14
That's just because you are not MY friend on FB..lol

16-Apr-14
I unfriend you. LOL. Just saw it in a commercial.

16-Apr-14
Hey Jason. How are you faring out there in the wilds?

17-Apr-14
Hey Kathi, things are going pretty well - as well as can be expected I should say.

We're high school sweethearts, raising high school and Jr. high kids in an ever-changing and ever-challenging world.

I'm about to turn 43 and Carrie's currently caught up at 42, and we both are wondering when we get to go back to the beach for Spring Break.

Long time since we talked, but my oldest is 17 years old now, really awesome kid but more days than not makes me feel overwhelmed, or just plain old pissed off. He's a man in a kid's body, with complications - what can I say?

Should probably PM the rest - don't want to derail this - shoot me an email at [email protected] or PM. I'd like to catch up.

17-Apr-14
Buck,

I hear ya man

17-Apr-14
I am surprised by your post Pat.

I had the idea that whatever I post on my wall or someone else's wall is seen by everyone I am friends with and everyone who is friends with the person who is tagged or on whose wall I made the post. I see thiers they see mine...nobody outside that circle should ever see anything I post.

I never see anything outside of my friends and whatever paid stuff (I totally ignore this) that facebook pushes at me....

17-Apr-14
I get it.....this is interesting. I am a true facebook lurker...but I do like being able to keep with the lives of some poeple I never get to see...

17-Apr-14
I'd guess those algorithms take into consideration business vs personal pages.

But I ain't a facebook kinda guy so...........

17-Apr-14
Said it before and I'll say it again...FB is for 14 year old girls and Grandmothers. I'm kinda old school, still actually write letters once and awhile.

17-Apr-14
My FB account is small. I only have about 50 friends and I get notification by email when they post something. It took me a while to figure out how to shut that annoying feature off.

Every time I opened my email I would have 50 email notifications from FB.

• Sitka Gear