Steve CO 16-Apr-14
Woods Walker 16-Apr-14
bad karma 16-Apr-14
Woods Walker 16-Apr-14
DaleM 17-Apr-14
SteveCOontheroad 17-Apr-14
16-Apr-14

Bluetick's Link
Liberals believe no one needs a gun. Liberals believe the police will protect them from violent aggressors. Liberals want to shove their misguided beliefs down everyone else's throats. Here's a good example of when seconds count, the police are just minutes away. I wonder what Gov. Shicklgruber will say about this one.

16-Apr-14
Call 9-1-1 and potentially die or buy a gun and know how to use it. Gun grabbers just don't get that and therefore just don't care.

I will be interested in the toxicology and psych evaluation results. I would think hallucinations were from more than just pot. Cocktail of drugs/alcohol and/or mental illness seems more likely.

16-Apr-14
You know anyone owning a gun will fip out one day and shot someone. And we have to keep our guns in a safe because they just start shooting people. Like Narly said I would think hallucinations were from more than just pot. Sad thing to happen but instead of the 911 cal go to the safe and get the gun then get the kids out.

16-Apr-14
It's Coloweedo. What do you expect?

They sh*t their own nest. Now let them swim in it.

16-Apr-14
I believe it's a federal crime to buy (and I assume to possess) a gun if you're a user of illegal drugs, marijuana is still illegal federally. I wonder how many here in Colorado are in violation of that law??

WW, thanks for your support. Not all of us agreed with this you know.

16-Apr-14
I know you all didn't, and I do feel sorry for you, but your beautiful state is toast. It will only get worse. Believe me I know...I live in Illinois, and we are swimming in it too.

16-Apr-14
When we were at the legislature working on the CCW bill, we used to say "Call for a cop, call for an ambulance and call for a pizza. Most of the time the pizza will get there first."

And nothing has changed.

16-Apr-14
LEO's, as dedicated as they are, are defined as RESPONDERS, which means that they usually get there AFTER a crime has been committed. That's all well and good, but people also need PREVENTERS and usually that job falls on the individual's shoulders.

17-Apr-14
To spin this another way, if there were NO GUNS, no gun would have ever been in that safe. She would still be alive today!! Doubt it!! Quite sure he would have gone for a knife, bat or other useful object to end her life had no gun been available.

17-Apr-14
Damn, I've been to Chicago a couple of times, I really hope you're wrong WW... 8-/

• Sitka Gear