Joey Ward 17-Apr-14
Dave G. 17-Apr-14
Joey Ward 17-Apr-14
Glunt@work 17-Apr-14
Keith in colorado 17-Apr-14
CTCrow 17-Apr-14
70lbdraw 17-Apr-14
17-Apr-14
So, I have completely lost respect for this guy. He has a new show trying to prove the existence of bigfoot. His tactic includes walking through the forest and proclaiming nothing but bigfoot could build certain tree configurations. It couldn't be weather, or the guy he is working with, or previous hunters...It has to be Bigfoot!

The sounds he hears could only be made by a Bigfoot, cuz there are obviously no other animals in the woods. the sounds heard in the dark of the night ONLY sound like a Bigfoot, and NO OTHER ANIMAL! The footprints we see in the dirt are obviously made by nothing but a SASQUATCH!!

Conclusion...Nothing but a bigfoot could have ever been in this stretch of woods prior to this moment.

Stroud says, "I can't believe I'm putting myself in this position. This animal has answered back to me in a way that could NOT be a human or anything other than Bigfoot!" "My wife heard it, and it wasn't a moose or a bear! What could it be?"

"I hear sounds in the forest...sounds in the forest mean that something man doesn't understand is clearly happening."

Obviously Les Stroud has fallen into financial dire straights to stoop to the level of the likes of Jim and Tammy Faye Baker!!

The worst part is that there are still people that fall for the hype.

17-Apr-14
Maybe he also was hearing "pings"!!!

I predict that soon there will be a cable channel that will be all Bigfoot all the time, similar to History Channel II which only has shows about how we were visited by ancient aliens who built the pyramids and so forth.

17-Apr-14
I really liked his Survivorman stuff. I learned some things, and it was an entertaining show. Then I followed him on twitter. Wacko environmentalist. He's a big fan of the whale eco-terrorists. He promoted the wacko stuff about sea world like Don King. Haven't watched any of his stuff in 6-8 months now.

17-Apr-14
"Reality" Bigfoot = $$

-I like the BF stories. Like ghost stories. Actually, I view it as clean entertainment like Grandpa telling fish tales.

17-Apr-14
Speaking of bigfoot, that Cody Lundin has some big, TOUGH, feet.

Anyone that marches around in 8' of snow with short britches and bare feet has most likely evolved from the elusive abdominal snowman.

His coolers sure prove evolution, eh?

;-)

17-Apr-14

Dave G. 's embedded Photo
Dave G. 's embedded Photo
"...elusive abdominal snowman."

hehehe!!

17-Apr-14
Dayuuuum........steroids DO shrink the dink!

:-)

17-Apr-14
Hey, it was cold...there was shrinkage!!!

17-Apr-14
I'd a gone with a shriveled cucumber and two blue handballs. ;-)

17-Apr-14
Les seems like an ok guy but has no issue over dramatizing stuff. In his defense, a week of camping with crappy food is pretty boring unless you make a few mountains out of mole hills. Its obvious that although he fished and ate critters, he was no hunter and had a tree hugger streak.

As for Bigfoot, I doubt the target audience would tune in long to a guy that took a realistic approach to bigfoot's existence. For what its worth, I think we are richer for having the bigfoot stories. Its fun, and part of the human experience is having some mysteries to unravel. Bigfoot is good folklore...I mean an unsolved mystery with some amazing evidence that can't be easily dismissed :^)

17-Apr-14
It is strange...he is not a hunter for sure.

17-Apr-14
I son and I love that show! I really liked the 45 minutes devoted to "tree structures"!!! But think about it, how easy is it to produce a show about bigfoot or mountain monsters or ghosts where all ya have to do is walk around with a camera and say "Did you see that?" No, the camera was pointing at you jackwagon! Just sad I did not think of it!

17-Apr-14
One of the funniest things I've ever heard was: The fact that you didn't see anything, confirms it was a big foot.

Then he goes: (i'm paraphrasing now) if it had been anything else you would've seen it. Big foots will hide so you can't see them.

17-Apr-14
I'm pretty sure he's pandering to the "Here comes Honey Boo-Boo" crowd. Those people are devoted to getting their "sensual perception" stimulated by something they aren't capable of generating themselves.

• Sitka Gear