bad karma 10-Jul-14
bluedog 10-Jul-14
HA/KS 20-Jul-14
DL 21-Jul-14
sureshot 21-Jul-14
Old Crow 21-Jul-14
DL 21-Jul-14
10-Jul-14
STILL #1 THO!!’ Michael Kelly Boyer became a bit of a local celebrity in Spokane, Wash. after he waited in line for 19 hours – complete with a sleeping bag and food – to buy be the first in the city to buy legal pot on Tuesday. But in his enthusiasm to tell local reporters about his ganja devotion, Boyer’s neglected to consider his employer’s strict no-drug policy. Boyer took time off for the pot quest from his post as a security guard for Labor Ready, a staffing firm with a strict no-drug policy. After the multiple media outlets showed Boyer in his tie-dyed shirt holdinghis proud purchase over his head like a trophy, Boyer says his bosses told him to take a drug test. The result might have severely harshed his mellow. But Boyer remains chill, posting a Craigslist ad with his resume saying he lost his job but is “still #1 tho!!”  In the ad, Boyer confirms that he may be jobless because of the sweet cheeba, but he “regrets nothing.”

Chris Stirewalt is digital politics editor for Fox News. Want FOX News First in your inbox every day? Sign up here

10-Jul-14
No worries, the local school district will probably hire him as a bus driver or school crossing guard.

10-Jul-14
LOL!!!! That is just tooooo funny. Talk about getting bit in the butt!!

10-Jul-14
I was camping near a herd of stoners over the 4th. My oldest son look at them and said, "Look at the positive. This is a bunch of guys who won't beat me out of a promotion."

Likewise, Mr. Boyer may be the inspiration for the penultimate rendition of Dumb and Dumber.

10-Jul-14
"I was camping near a herd of stoners over the 4th."

Best would be camping next to no one.

Failing that... camping next to stoners is far better than next to a bunch of out of control drunks.

Course camping next to semi controlled drinkers would be fine..

"penultimate" Just expanded my vocabulary.. Thanks Kevin. ;)

20-Jul-14

HA/KS's Link
In this case, stupid got half fixed:

About 11:15 a.m., the men, both believed to be gang members, walked into the store near the intersection of Alhambra and Hollister avenues in El Sereno, LAPD detective Michael Zolezzi said.*** One man was wielding a rifle and the other toting a machete. *** As they attempted to rob the store, the man with the firearm got into a struggle with someone inside. *** The robber’s rifle accidentally went off, firing a single bullet into his accomplice’s upper body. He died at the scene.

21-Jul-14
So you can fix stupid!

21-Jul-14
Good things happen to good people

21-Jul-14
M.K.B.,"Don't let Ignorance Mask Reality"

21-Jul-14
Where I used to live there was a park that had a fenced in herd of white fallow deer. They were always getting poached. One morning they found one if the culprits. Apparently one Hispanic fell ow would get into the enclosure and run them by the shooter. I guys the shooters contact fell out or his buddy Pablo looked like a fallow deer wearing a white tee shirt because he shot him instead of a deer.

• Sitka Gear