HA/KS 17-Jul-14
Pete In Fairbanks 17-Jul-14
Pat C. 19-Jul-14
HA/KS 19-Jul-14
Pat C. 19-Jul-14
16-Jul-14

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo
"The goal is to dehumanize these people. It makes it easier to hurt them, shoot them, arrest them. because they cant defend themselves."

16-Jul-14
Nope Capt. You are wrong. Being a marine capt and well traveled throughout the world you Before most know how illegal certain people are in various countries. You must have just forgotten all of that before you posted. Oopsy

It's ok. I know you must be nervous and have so much to say in your limited amount of time here

Slow down and try to get your point across. Not all of them just a few good zingers

16-Jul-14

bluedog's Link
If you don't credit your source it's plagiarism..least far as i'm concerned.

16-Jul-14
Another one of sleepys troll alter egos!

16-Jul-14
Welcome newest cut and paste liberal troll! You are as full of crap as all the others!

Clue time..........The person who is deemed an "illegal" is illegal because OF THE ACT THEY'VE VOLUNTARILY COMMITTED.

Why don't you read that over again so you understand it.

They are immigrants or invaders who came here illegally, so using simple english that makes them "ILLEGALS" is relation to their status and presence in this country. They've made THEMSELVES illegal!

If you drive a car without a licence then you are in fact an illegal driver. These people are illegal aliens or immigrants or invaders, or whatever you wish to call them.

So bottom line, YOU'RE WRONG. Try again.

16-Jul-14
Sleepy. You are Not a Capt.

16-Jul-14
I despise any PUKE that would come here and massacred using a fake name and claim he is a Capt in the military.

It is an affront to all that served honorably.

This is not the 1st time a troll had done this.. No military captain would be ashamed of his real name unless he was dishonorably discharged.

You take the cake and I suspect you will be around all of a day or two this time. Guys here will not tolerate that much dishonesty.

16-Jul-14
Get em Kev. This one takes the cake. It is obvious this one is going extreme and gets his talking points and plagiarism from the left and daily koz.

Actually now that I think of it I hope he last a little while so he can look a little more foolish than the last 50 trolls we have had on the CF.

Lets have a little fun and no one report this guy for at least a week. lol

We have an early Xmas present if we just read all the bull..

17-Jul-14
Lmao!

17-Jul-14
Gotta get here earlier in the day.....

I have no clue as to what happened.... but certainly appear to have missed all the fun.....

17-Jul-14
It's the government that is making these folks an illegitimate presence in this country so take it up with them. All the Americans I know say lock down the border and open up the doors. Funny how the statists can't grasp this elementary dynamic.

17-Jul-14
Owl, legal immigrants tend to be educated, fairly conservative, hard working, and destined to become middle or upper class.

illegal immigrants tend to remain poor, uneducated, and vote democrat.

That is why they encourage illegals to overwhelm the legal immigration system.

17-Jul-14
TD:

You are many time zones behind the 8-ball! Try getting up WAY early to get in on the best fun.

Pete

19-Jul-14
You know when these trolls post the whole thread should go. Im so damn confused reading some of these threads. Knowing how most here think on things, this is just frustrating!

19-Jul-14
Think of it like a good mystery novel - or one of those puzzles they put on the table at some restaurants to make you forget that it is taking forever for your food to arrive.

19-Jul-14
Hell Henry I thought you lost your mind!

• Sitka Gear