Hammer 18-Jul-14
Huntcell 18-Jul-14
Dogsoldier 19-Jul-14
'Ike' 19-Jul-14
Hammer 19-Jul-14
DL 19-Jul-14
Anony Mouse 19-Jul-14
17-Jul-14
I don't think there is any doubt it was a Russian rocket. In a day or so we will have information showing exactly where it came from. Probably wasn't the Russians that fired it though.

17-Jul-14
It is Russia's fault no matter what because they instigated this entire mess. US seems to have confirmed it was not Ukraine military so that leaves Russia or rebels.

Intercept communication says loyalist rebels did it. Russia had to teach them how to us the damn thing.

17-Jul-14
23 Americans dead, Israeli's ground invasion in Gaza, where is the president fundraising tonight?

17-Jul-14
sureshot, he is ordering a burger at a fund raiser.

17-Jul-14

HA/KS's Link
Interview of eyewitness by MSNBC

Worth every second! Language warning.

17-Jul-14
Have no fear, Obama will launch a full scale investigation and will get answers!

17-Jul-14
Russians own this one.

They claim they have not supplied the rebels with surface to air missiles, then a civilian airliner gets shot down with one.

When o said this was a terrible tragedy after talking to Putin proved to me the Russians shot the jet down.

17-Jul-14
"there's not even a smidgen of evidence the Russians did this" ~predicted words from obama

17-Jul-14
I understand this is news but as far as "news",I'm only concerned with what's happening here.

We have serious problems going on here in the U.S. that we need to focus on.

17-Jul-14
"Have no fear, Obama will launch a full scale investigation and will get answers!"

I'm thinkin' they will find it was Bush's fault.

17-Jul-14
Dog,

We cannot neglect the rest of the world where it may effect us either.

IMO there is a sh$% storm coming.

18-Jul-14
Again, clueless! Obama could give a rats ass, other than to raise money...Still campaigning to this day,,,,Impeach his ass already!

18-Jul-14

Anony Mouse's Link
Dan...it has been reported that a number of Americans were on board.

Big question is why the plane was where it was as the FAA had issued warnings for commercial air to avoid flying in that area because of the ongoing activities. They should have flown around rather than the path it was shot down on.

Reporting this morning seems to show that the Russian supported separatists are making claim to the shoot-down with audio evidence.

It is really lame(and typical)that Obama issues a passionless 40 second acknowledgement in which he said the attack "looks like it may be a terrible tragedy" and then goes on to make some lame attempts at humor. A missile attack on civilians is far different than a tsunami or earthquake when it comes to using the term "tragedy". This was murder most foul.

18-Jul-14
Dogsoldier,

There it is. Another deflection of what is facing Americans right here as we speak. Fuq the Russians and the Ukranians. Concentrate on America.

What in the hell can we do with Russia anyway no matter what they may do? Ask them to stop? Putin has and will continue to piss all over O and laugh about it over a vodka martini.

The people that died on that flight is a trajedy and I sincerely pray for their families sorrow. The military calls it collateral damage even as we call it a heart break and are angered into submission.

The Rock

18-Jul-14
Dog, that certainly worked out well for the US in the 1930's.

18-Jul-14
"IMO there is a sh$% storm coming."

Ok...Who are we supposed to be afraid of?

What county do you think is going to come here and take over America and subjugate 300 million VERY armed people?

There is only 1 threat to our liberty and that is our own government. They are the only gang powerful enough to subjugate the 300 million people of this country.

18-Jul-14
You can bet Putin already has the scapegoat ready for sacrifice on this deal

18-Jul-14
"You can bet Putin already has the scapegoat ready for sacrifice on this deal"

Just call BHO. his team is great with cover-ups

18-Jul-14
Dog,

LMAO. "They" (not sure who but someone) have already taken us over bro.

2nd, you really think our people are VERY armed? If so do you also think our people being VERY armed will make a pinch of crap difference if an invasion happens? It wont! Small arms in any number is holy insufficient to take on military armament.

Why you think our Govt wants to makes sure We The People cant have weapons capable of stopping the military if need be? Yours, mine and everyone else's pee shooters wont help you/me/them when a tank rolls down the block.

Only chance our people would have is being such a pest to the enemy because we could pot shot for a long time providing we had access to ammo which we would not.

18-Jul-14
Ya that's what happen to west Ukrainians from 1945-1953 World War Two continue for them for eight more years as they harassed their soviet occupiers until they ran out of ammo the Europeans and USA refused to help them in any way Thank you Pres Roosevelt and prime minster Churchill

19-Jul-14

Dogsoldier's Link
We are VERY armed. Not to mention the huge military we have.

Occupying other countries only breeds more terrorists. Every single bomb we drop that kills an innocent recruits 10 more terrorists.

How would we feel if china put a base here? We wouldn't have it. Then we wonder why they go terrorist on us for being in their country? We would do the same thing if another country put a base here.

Being over there makes us less safe, makes our troops less safe.

The pictures in this link is the face of terrorism. That would be our faces too if another country dropped a bomb killing innocent people here.

19-Jul-14
Actually, we really don't have to worry about it...Not like we're going to do anything!

19-Jul-14
Dog,

Not sure what you are talking about or where all this came from but IMO there is a sh$% storm coming and the world will not be a good place to be.

All I said in response to your post was 'We cannot neglect the rest of the world where it will effect us either.'

Then I said a sh%^ storm is coming and IMO it is. I did not say we would be invaded but with all the stupid crap we have been doing it will be a matter of time before the world turns on us including our allies we leave in the cold.

You brought up the whole who could take us on when we are so well armed thing. I only responded to that because our people are not well armed. We only have lots of small caliber weapons giving some a false sense of security that is misplaced. We the people having lots of pee shooters compared to what the military or other militaries have would not deter an invader or our own military for very long at all. The people would be steam rolled.

A person could take modern military armament and a several thousand men and steam roll any city in this country inside of a few weeks and no amount of pistols, rifles and shotguns would stop them. It may slow them a bit but by no means would our own private gun collections help all that much IMO.

If America ever gets invaded and our military looses we are screwed and our guns will NOT help us.

19-Jul-14
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ERn80uZRCJg

19-Jul-14
Prank Caller Destroys MSNBC’s ‘The Cycle’

Prank Caller Destroys MSNBC’s ‘The Cycle’ 'You're a dumbass, aren't you?'

BY: Washington Free Beacon Staff July 17, 2014 3:36 pm

A supposed “witness” to the crash of a Malaysian airliner in Ukraine told MSNBC’s Krystal Ball Thursday that it appeared to have been shot down by a “blast of wind from Howard Stern’s ass.”

He then called her a “dumbass” when she didn’t seem to understand she was being punked.

Ball appeared to either not hear him or understand the joke about Stern, immediately asking the “sergeant” about his military training and what sort of missile system he thought had taken down the plane.

“Boy, you’re a dumbass, aren’t you?” the caller said.

Ball replied, “I’m sorry, sir?” When the line went dead, The Cycle went to a quick break.

Ball said afterwards it was clearly “not actually an eyewitness” on the phone

• Sitka Gear