Anony Mouse 18-Jul-14
HA/KS 18-Jul-14
HA/KS 19-Jul-14
Elkhuntr 19-Jul-14
HA/KS 19-Jul-14
Pat C. 19-Jul-14
NvaGvUp 19-Jul-14
17-Jul-14
Our border is being invaded by tens of thousands of illegals, many of whom are being recruited into the worst and most violent gangs in the word.

The IRS scandal gets bigger every day.

A passenger plane has been shot down in the Ukraine, killing 295 innocents.

The economy still sucks.

Obamacare is still a disaster.

Israel is threatened by Hamas and the Mideast is in crisis

Yet Obama is getting ready to head out on a SIXTEEN day vacation to a $12,000,000 estate owned by a big Dem donor.

"What, me worry?"

"Car 54, Where Are You?"

17-Jul-14
NvaGvUp,

You for got to mention the price of Gas.

Remember, the lame stream media hounded W for 6 years or more because it was 1.88 to 2 bucks.

17-Jul-14

NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo

17-Jul-14

18-Jul-14
Thus, we call him 'Teflon man'....

18-Jul-14
From Doug Ross: A 4 step solution to the illegal invasion problem.

My Simple, 4-Step Plan to Stop the Invasion of Illegals

It's really quite straightforward.

Say you're the Mayor of Murrieta, California. Or the City Manager of Scottsdale, Arizona.

Some place that's just gotten a surprise shipment of hundreds of illegal aliens suffering from unknown medical conditions, have uncertain criminal backgrounds, and unknown ties to terror organizations. You know, the Democrats' new favorite constituency: wards of the state who can't speak English, are utterly dependent on government largess, and know nothing of American history, traditions and culture.

What do you do? It's really quite simple:

1. Buy a few MREs for each illegal alien along with several bottles of water apiece.

2. Immediately purchase one-way tickets for each illegal on Greyhound to the nearest, wealthy liberal community. My personal favorites:

• Bethesda, Maryland

• Cambridge, Massachusetts

• La Jolla, California

• San Francisco, California

• Washington, DC

3. Assist each illegal on to the bus, hand them their supplies for the trip, and bid them a fond adieu.

4. Open a can of beer and enjoy.

You're welcome, America.

18-Jul-14
I like the way you think, Jack!

18-Jul-14
Kyle...some of us Michiganders have been discussing the $6000/month/head Obamunists are offering for housing illegal invaders. Figure that I could put 10 of them up in one of my stalls, feed 'em cheap and make them muck out their quarters.

Since they are already trained for lawn maintenance, I could hire them out and increase my net monthly profit. Winter, put them to shoveling driveways and sidewalks.

Of course, I'd have to get my vet out to fix and spay so that I don't have to deal with progeny.

In a couple of years, with your investment assistance, I should be quite financially secure.

jack

BTW: did you see the link I posted on the "Hot Off the Press" thread? Carrie is featured in the latest issue of Western Art and Architecture.

18-Jul-14
I say start pitching tents on the lawns of every member of congress who is not fighting this, as well as every high ranking employee of DHS, Border Patrol, etc. Then supply them with burglary tools so thay have access to utilities, sanitation, air conditioning, food, etc.

19-Jul-14

HA/KS's Link
Spike, some of these people will become real Americans - in the very best sense of the word. That does not change the fact that what is happening is illegal and a danger to our nation.

According to Rick Perry there have been roughly 3,000 murders by illegals in the past six years.

Perry says he's going to close off the border w/o obama. We will see.

If Mexico suddenly has to deal with these people beyond taking the cash to ferry them to our border they may suddenly get more cooperative with US interests.

19-Jul-14
"Perry says he's going to close off the border w/o obama."

Anyone know what stopped him from doing this years ago even before Obama became potus?

19-Jul-14
Elk, I would say the cost and lack of political will from the populace.

In our form of government the elected government cannot do what the people do not allow them to do.

19-Jul-14
Wasn't it the Rolling Stones that said (All the cop's are criminals and all the criminals saints!}

19-Jul-14
Gotta' love Sen. Ron Johnson's take on O'Bummer.

"Sen. Johnson: 'President Nero' Fiddling 'While World Burns'

Friday, 18 Jul 2014

By Cathy Burke

President Barack Obama is "sitting on the sidelines" in the Ukraine and Gaza crises, making him little more than "President Nero" fiddling "while the world burns," Sen. Ron Johnson charged Friday.

The Wisconsin Republican and member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee blasted the president for attending fundraisers in New York on Thursday night, the same day of a "barbaric" attack on Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 and Israel's push into Gaza.

Johnson told "The Steve Malzberg Show" on Newsmax TV that Obama's priorities are "outrageous."

"I'm hoping Americans are watching as President Nero fiddles while the world burns," Johnson said. "It is outrageous that we have the ground operations conducted in Gaza, we have an airliner knocked out of the sky — blown out of the sky — over Ukraine, and President Obama takes off for fundraisers in New York."

"This is a pattern of activity like his Las Vegas fundraiser after four Americans were killed in Benghazi," Johnson added. "Elections have consequences, and right now, unfortunately, America is burying the burden of a very bad, a very unwise decision in November 2012."

It's clear the blame for the horrific missile attack on the Malaysian plane is Russian President Vladimir Putin, and he must be held accountable, Johnson said.

"We have to back up the words with real action," Johnson said. "That's something this president has utterly refused to do. The person to blame here is Vladimir Putin, but it's our lack of resolve, it's our lack of a strong response that continues to give him the signal that he can continue to act in this barbaric way with impunity."

Johnson said it's "pretty obvious" Putin has been "destabilizing eastern Ukraine, then providing weaponry, advisers, and enabling this incident to actually happen.

"If you give a hand grenade to a bunch of monkeys and that hand grenade goes off, who's responsible for the damage that hand grenade inflicts? It really is the person who hands the people the weapons — and that's Vladimir Putin," he said.

The way to help Ukraine, he said, is to "rebuild its military."

"Allow President [Petro] Poroshenko to gain control over his borders and over eastern Ukraine," he urged. "He's not going to be able to do that if we sit quietly on the sidelines and provide things like [ready-to-eat meals], radios, first aid kits, sleeping mats, and uniform items … It's got to have Vladimir Putin shaking in his boots."

Johnson also decried "American administrations … pressuring Israel to engage in peace negotiations with a … partner that refuses to acknowledge [its] right to exist."

"There is no moral equivalency between Hamas and Israel," he said. "Israel has missiles to protect its people. Hamas uses its people to protect its missiles. We need to fully support Israel." "

• Sitka Gear