Contributors to this thread:
HA/KS 17-Jul-14
HA/KS 18-Jul-14
Elkhuntr 19-Jul-14
HA/KS 19-Jul-14
HA/KS 19-Jul-14
17-Jul-14

HA/KS's Link
Today, I met about 7 school buses headed north in the middle of nowhere. My first thought was – taking more illegals to Nebraska. We were unable to read the name of any local school district; school is not in session, etc. What else could it be?

The highway they were on heads straight up to the area mentioned in stories similar to the one at the link:

Monday on "Fox and Friends," Gov. Dave Heineman (R-NE) said Sen. Mike Johanns (R-NE) had discovered and informed him someone in the federal government has secretly shipped 200 illegal immigrants into their state.

Heineman said, “No one has been notified — notified us of that, So I’ve been on the telephone the last couple of days. The Department of Homeland Security referred me to the secretary of Health and Human Services.”

“We want to know the names of those individuals, who their sponsor is, is their sponsor legal, what communities did you send them to?” he added. “Why are they conducting a secret operation essentially, transporting them all over the country and now, we learn, to Nebraska and the federal government won’t tell us what’s going on.”

Heineman added “They know who they are, where they’re sending them and again, they won’t tell us whether they’re arriving by bus, by plane, by car. I have no idea and I have no idea what communities they’re going to in our state,” he concluded “And then again, who’s going to foot the bill? And in all likelihood, that means legal taxpayers are going to pay for services for illegal individuals.”

18-Jul-14

HA/KS's Link
And as we all knew, though the admin denies it, they are being given almost blanket amnesty.

From the link:

The number of foreigners who successfully filed asylum claims in the United States almost tripled from 2012 to 2013, up to 30,393.

That’s 10 times the number from 2008, when President Barack Obama was elected, and it is evidence his immigration officials are approving most of the asylum requests from the growing wave of Central American migrants.

19-Jul-14
no worries, the repubtards are all over this. they'll put an end to it shortly once they figure out how to stop paying lois lerner's salary.

19-Jul-14
Cub, these were not new buses being delivered. To tell you how things have changed. When my father-in-law was 16 the school district paid him to go to IL and drive a new bus back to KS!

19-Jul-14
Cub, there was a time when it was recognized that a man at 16 could be responsible and was expected to do so.

• Sitka Gear