Rocky 19-Jul-14
Pat C. 19-Jul-14
Dogsoldier 19-Jul-14
HA/KS 19-Jul-14
Rocky 19-Jul-14
18-Jul-14

HA/KS's Link
From the link:

A New Jersey man has been convicted of killing a 6-year-old boy who was trying to protect his sister from a sexual assault.

Osvaldo Rivera, of Camden, was found guilty Friday of felony murder. He faces life in prison when he's sentenced Oct. 23.

Authorities say Rivera slashed the children's throats. The girl ran to a neighbor's house for help.

Police said Rivera had been smoking "wet," or marijuana laced with PCP.

18-Jul-14
Life in prison huh? That is OK. General population will alter that sentence. I can guarantee it. Their justice is a bit wee swifter than our court systems without the unnecessary appeals.

The Rock

18-Jul-14
May God Bless and hold tight these angels...

The Rock

18-Jul-14
Codhobble the POS, then 30 days in the electric chair.

18-Jul-14
Rock.....gen. pop. won't alter that sentence....they'll carry it out in short order!

18-Jul-14
My daughter is attending law school and has been working for a very large prosecuting attorney's office and the US attorney in the eastern district of missouri for the last couple of years.....I am sickened by the crimes that she tells me about that she is working on almost a weekly basis.

A little "frontier justice" would go a long way to making me feel better........I hate to say it but a rope and a tree or a bullet to the head are the only things I can think of when I hear about this crap.

18-Jul-14
I hope he suffers a slow painfull death but soon.

18-Jul-14
a little "willie and Toby" justice, as sang about in "beer for my horses". If you've not heard the song you should. Those good ole boys certainly speak for my position on the thugs of today.

James

18-Jul-14
Back in JMU, I had a criminal law prof who said the problem with punishment and the death penalty is that so much of it is removed from the public square. His position was that capital crimes should be returned to the gallows for public spectacle. No deterrent in a 30 second blurb on a news report the criminal element isn't watching anyway.

This dude should "shuffle off this mortal coil" across a trap door so his buddies can see the wages of horrible choices.

19-Jul-14
Nomad,

Most people do not know the rules of the game behind the walls. Child crimes are met with a vengeance from the most vicious as you said almost immediately.

I do not rely on our justice system anymore for JUSTICE.

The Rock

19-Jul-14

Pat C.'s Link
Here you go James!

19-Jul-14
The guy did it. NOT the drug.

19-Jul-14

HA/KS's Link
Death by caffeine.

From the link:

Stiner was found by his brother near the white powder on May 27, having taken enough to cause the overdose while at home from school for lunch.

19-Jul-14
Spike,

I agree whole heartily with Dogsoldier. I am sick and tired of excuses that mankind makes for themselves including the insane "insanity" defense. Well I guess someone would be insane to such do such things to another human being, there is a surprise.

The man destroyed a beautiful innocent child. I give a rats a$$ if he was doing drugs or was mentally insane or any other manmade defense.

He dies. Plain and simple. Dead...dead...dead....and if his lawyer wants to get cute with the trick of fox he takes the same ride. Only then will the word deterrent have a meaning in this sick liberal country. Until then these horror stories will continue unabated. To show my seriousness I will volunteer to destroy this person part by part piece by piece if no one else has the stomach for it. No need for the chair or needle with these animals.

D E A D.

The Rock

• Sitka Gear