TD 19-Jul-14
Anony Mouse 19-Jul-14
NvaGvUp 19-Jul-14
Woods Walker 20-Jul-14
Woods Walker 20-Jul-14
Tigereye 22-Jul-14
19-Jul-14

NvaGvUp's Link
Here's an outstanding blow-by-blow review of Ted Kennedy's behavior and actions the night he killed Mary Jo Kopechne.

It's in Twitter form, which actually makes for good reading.

See the link.

Remember, folks, this is the very same Ted Kennedy the Dem party worshipped and paid tribute to for decades.

19-Jul-14
The media protect their own.

This was one of the first examples of "At this point what does it matter!!"

19-Jul-14
...and in his footsteps, the Clintons and Obamas.

19-Jul-14
Could there possibly be any better proof of how morally and intellectually bankrupt the left is than what we witnessed re. their adulation of Ted Kennedy?

The man was a major league drunk and a serial womanizer who treated women as nothing more than objects for his sexual gratification. (Think 'Bill Clinton,' who the left also loves.)

Even in his advanced years, Kennedy was chasing tail 24/7/365, even @ a bar in Floriduh at 1:00 AM with his nephew. His "waitress sandwiches" at DC restaurants with Chris Dodd are legendary.

Yet for reasons no one with a brain or a sense of decency can explain, the left loved him because he was 'wonderful on women's issues.' WTF?

But no matter. For all his (and Bubba's) treating women as nothing more than objects for their sexual gratification, it's the right that is conducting a 'war on women!'

UFB!

20-Jul-14
"Here's an outstanding blow-by-blow review...."

I thought this was going to be about Bill Clinton and Monica!

20-Jul-14

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo

22-Jul-14
one tweet missing

After "contributing" to the death of Ms. Kopechne, he was elected to 6 additional 6 year terms as Senator of Mass and died in office in 2009.

Tells me all I need to know about Mass.

• Sitka Gear