Contributors to this thread:
Thumper 19-Jul-14
Anony Mouse 19-Jul-14
HA/KS 19-Jul-14
RK 21-Jul-14
Elkhuntr 21-Jul-14
RK 21-Jul-14
19-Jul-14
I'd like to retire and become an illegal, they've got really good benefits.

Feds are not going to close our open border, its called social engineering.

19-Jul-14
Thumper...been thinking the same thing.

Have been working on a draft of a letter (to be sent registered mail)to my lock-step-nose-up-O's-anus US Senator Debbie "Donuts" Stabenaw with some questions:

1. If I give up my US citizenship and stay here, can I claim "illegal" status like those who have crossed the border with ICE/Obama assistance?

2. If so, am I eligible for all the freebies they are receiving: EBT, housing, medical, college, drivers license, etc.

I told her that I was willing to change my name to Jose Sanchez and use Obama's SSN.

Letter still needs some tweaking, so maybe some of my fellow CFers might offer some suggestions.

Heck...I could even change my handle to Gene Jockey!

19-Jul-14
Mouse, reminds me of a letter I once wrote to the city complaining that the traffic light did not meet ADA guidelines for visually impaired drivers.

21-Jul-14
Perry should announce today that he is sending 1000 guard to the border

21-Jul-14
RK, perry should have announced it and actually implemented it when geo. bush was potus.

21-Jul-14
Elk. Maybe. One of the problems is that the military does not a great track record on the border wrt armed civilians. In this case it's time for them to go to the border for awhile

• Sitka Gear