Dave G. 22-Jul-14
Anony Mouse 22-Jul-14
RK 22-Jul-14
bluedog 22-Jul-14
RK 23-Jul-14
Anony Mouse 25-Jul-14
19-Jul-14

HA/KS's Link
When we were down there in June 2011, I heard a brief burst of .50's on the river.

From the link:

RINCON PENINSULA, Texas -- U.S. Border Patrol agents on the American side of the Rio Grande were forced to take cover Friday night when high-caliber weaponry was fired at them from the Mexican side of the river, sources told FoxNews.com.

The weapons were fired at the U.S. side of the riverbank in the area of the Rincon Peninsula across the Rio Grande from Reynosa, Mexico, at about 8:30 p.m., sources said. Bullets ricocheted into an area where Border Patrol agents were positioned, Rep. Louie Gohmert, R-Texas, told FoxNews.com.

Border Patrol sources confirmed Gohmert's account, and said the shots may have been fired by .50-caliber weapons.

"We don't have any armor that can stop a .50-caliber round, so our Border Patrol agents had to take cover when the rounds were richocheting around them," said Gohmert, who has been in the area for the last week to get a first-hand look at the border situation.

"When the shooting stopped, about 40 to 50 people came out on the U.S. side and turned themselves in. So clearly the rounds were being fired to suppress every effort to stop anybody intervening with anyone or anything coming across," Gohmert added. "We have no idea what or how many or whom came across with the other illegal immigrants."

20-Jul-14
And this scumbag POS President that's allegedly our "leader" is going to do NOTHING about it except more bullsh*t talk, like he does with everything else.

Screw the National Guard. Send the frickin' MARINES down there and make them wish they'd never been born.

This crap has GOT to stop...NOW!!!!!!

20-Jul-14
Ok, can we shoot back now...WTF! Getting out of hand and in a big way...

20-Jul-14
Fire a .50 at us, we can shoot a 155 at you. Drug lords have a 155??? I don't think so.

20-Jul-14
Fire a .50 at us, we can shoot a 155 at you. Drug lords have a 155??? I don't think so.

20-Jul-14
No doubt .50s supplied by the American taxpayers Via F&F

see, like, guns are bad um_kay

20-Jul-14
itshot, the primary source of illegal weapons in Mexico is the Mexican military. That does not lessen the illegality and tragedy of F&F.

20-Jul-14
Napalm...

20-Jul-14
Where's the outrage, front page, media, mobilization of troops....? Yeah, that's what I though...BoHo is large and in charge, we're screwed....

22-Jul-14
Unfortunately it took a state representative to be present this for it to get press coverage. It was not a 50 full auto. Likely two semi autos That does not diminish the situation.

The cartels have done random shooting across the border for decades with all types of weapons. I remember in the mid 80s there was a rash of those shootings from the Mexican side at river rafters in the big bend area of the state

This problem is not new.

22-Jul-14
Sounds like a perfect scenario for drone-launched missiles.

We could say that the impacts were meteors and that it must have been purely coincidental.

22-Jul-14

Dave G. 's embedded Photo
Dave G. 's embedded Photo
Or we could always blame it on a freak electrical storm.

22-Jul-14
22-Jul-14
SB. You are such a warrior

Napalm smells good in the morning too

LMAO. So unlike you

22-Jul-14

bluedog's embedded Photo
bluedog's embedded Photo

23-Jul-14
Ah Spike you are so wrong. I know exactly what and who you are.

23-Jul-14
I'm with anon....time for some napalm and nice time on target barrage with the 155's J.E. likes.

Heck...it would improve the other side of the border..we should send them a bill afterwards.

25-Jul-14

• Sitka Gear