Jim in Ohio 21-Jul-14
orionsbrother 21-Jul-14
DL 21-Jul-14
Woods Walker 22-Jul-14
HighLife 22-Jul-14
DL 22-Jul-14
21-Jul-14

Dogsoldier's Link
This was put out yesterday morning. The week end wasn't even over yet.

This brings me to a couple of questions. How many of you live in a city? Also...Why would you or anyone choose to live in a city knowing how dangerous it is?

Your safer walking through any jungle in the world then you are walking down the street in any city in America.

21-Jul-14

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

21-Jul-14
The Chief of Police in Detroit is on the record for both telling the folks to arm themselves and saying it works as a deterrent.

Chicago is a prime example of using the law to subjugate decent folks to the cruel whimsy of thugs and elitists.

21-Jul-14
Can't stand big cities. Would never live in one, can't even stand to drive through one. I live in the country with 7 acres and a thousand acres of wilderness around me. Getting old so may move to our small town soon where crime and drugs are unknown.

21-Jul-14
"Why would you or anyone choose to live in a city knowing how dangerous it is?"

Depending on where you are, you may statistically be less likely to be victim of a crime in a metropolitan area than in many rural areas.

The vast majority of the insanity occurs in some very focused and localized areas.

Having said that, I am working to find a way to get me and mine out of here.

21-Jul-14
Just another weekend in Chicago. Don't you remember the Chic Fil A hullabaloo. Chicagos mayor Rahm Emanuel said that they were not welcome there because they didn't represent what Chicagos about. Something to that affect. Well I have to agree.

22-Jul-14
Just wait until it starts getting really hot (90's predicted for this week's highs). 40 will seem like child's play.

"If gun control really worked, then Chicago would be the safest city in America."

The imbecile they have for the Chief Of Police and the Mayor's solution to all the shootings they have in the city of Chicago is to further disarm those of us that live in the suburbs and rural areas where the gun crime rate is virtually non-exisitant.

Well now....THAT makes sense!

22-Jul-14
I may have to change the over/under to kills versus traffic deaths. This year the animals are really screwing with the odds.

22-Jul-14
SB for everyone shot 10 are born.

• Sitka Gear