HA/KS 26-Jul-14
Bluetick 26-Jul-14
Woods Walker 26-Jul-14
Hammer 26-Jul-14
Elkhuntr 26-Jul-14
Owl 27-Jul-14
Owl 28-Jul-14
26-Jul-14
We never talk about the truth about islam because it is the spawn of the devil.

26-Jul-14
We don't speak the truth about Islam because we are accused of being provincial and xenophobic, and then we feel guilty. I don't feel guilty. I think one third of Muslims are terrorists, one third support them, and the remaining third don't support them but would never condemn them either. And none of these sandkaffirs would feel guilty about either injuring or insulting you or me. The political correctness has to stop.

26-Jul-14
I'll say it yet again.....

Start bombing Mecca and work our way out. It's going to have to happen sooner or later.

26-Jul-14
Islam is a religion of peace.

LMAO

26-Jul-14
"Islam is a religion of peace."

Spoken from repubtard Bush Jr.'s lips.

27-Jul-14
Americans don't talk about Islam because it is a religion and to out of hand forbid it -even on a cultural level- smacks folks as anathema or hypocritical. Most people do not think beyond the superficial so they ape positions of "tolerance" for fear of being discriminatory. As if discrimination is not a life skill they use daily.

When in debates I have been in concerning Islam, I always ask the question: "Where does an Islam majority exist with liberty as Americans know it?" I have never heard even an attempt at an answer.

27-Jul-14
The truth is that Islam cannot separate church and state. There are other religion grouops that have problems in that area as well.

Fundamentalist intolerance is everywhere it seems. The ISIS group is just the most current extreme example.

28-Jul-14
Spike, it's a religion but so is government as we know it. Frankly, the most heinous religion out there is the one that claims it is not, namely secular humanism.

• Sitka Gear