Woods Walker 29-Jul-14
Hammer 29-Jul-14
JawBow 30-Jul-14
Ace 30-Jul-14
Dave G. 30-Jul-14
Hammer 30-Jul-14
29-Jul-14

70lbdraw's Link
Hmmm...someone here was claiming that the world would not end due to a cosmic event. I just don't recall who it was.

29-Jul-14
Oh GOD!

I guess I was right! A solar event will not destroy humanity.

Read your own link 70. They didn't say it would wipe out the world or all of humanity.

It would jack up electronics and then we would make more. Its not like we don't know how to but they leave that part out.

Some (many even) would die of course because they are IDIOTS who don't know how or care to learn how to survive without modern tech but either way humanity would survive.

Watch Nova and you will learn about that too.

29-Jul-14
It's Bush's fault.

29-Jul-14
"What difference at this point does it make?"

LOL.

30-Jul-14
Bounced off the greenhouse roof.

Thank goo for the CO2

30-Jul-14
Learn how to make moonshine...you'll always have a job.

30-Jul-14
Seems like folks who know how to Hunt and Fish would fair pretty well. Of course widespread poaching would soon reduce game and fish populations tremendously so being able to raise your own food would become really important.

Looting will be widespread and I guess they will figure out pretty quickly who has firearms and knows how to use them.

Tell you guys what, when the CME hits, all of you that live near me should gather up all your cold beer, bring it on over, I guess you'll have to ride a horse or a bike. We'll have a big meeting and figure out if we have enough ammo to survive until things get better.

Might as well enjoy the beer while it's cold and grill up whatever's in the freezer!

30-Jul-14
I envision "The Road" without the mass destruction.

The destruction will take more time.

30-Jul-14
once 90% of the people die from Ebloa there will be plenty to go around. HEck you'll be able to live in a mansion if you want...if you're still around.

30-Jul-14
LMAO.

• Sitka Gear