Pat C. 01-Aug-14
BIGHORN 01-Aug-14
HA/KS 01-Aug-14
Jerry 01-Aug-14
Jerry 02-Aug-14
Woods Walker 02-Aug-14
31-Jul-14

orionsbrother's Link
I don't know why, but I'm stunned nonetheless. Ginsburg has come out and stated that by virtue of their gender, her fellow justices have a "blind spot" and are incapable of understanding that every form of birth control should be provided to women through their health plan free of charge.

Couple that with Sotomayor's previous comments about "Latina Understanding".

Can you imagine if a conservative leaning justice made condescending comments in the media about how Ginsburg's and Sotomayor's gender and race rendered them incapable of understanding nuances of cases or left them with "blind spots"?

UFB!

01-Aug-14
The truth is she may be intelligent but don't have the common since to pour piss out of a boot!

01-Aug-14
Why do we have to pay for someone else to have sex?

01-Aug-14
Bighorn, think about it, if Ginsburg ever had sex, I'm sure she had to pay for it.

01-Aug-14
I'd rather my tax dollars go for birth control, than have to pay welfare for a half dozen kids for eighteen years.

02-Aug-14
Trublu, I'd go for the sterilization, on the spot while their standing in the welfare line, but that's wishful thinking on our part. Spike, the people that are causing this problem, well their not going to change, you and I know that, and their kids are brought up believing that this way of life is ok.. I've seen this my whole life, unless we can stop or change the governments hand outs, it'll only get worse. The parents, or lack of them, are the root of the problem, so we need to start with their kids, school programs, education and a way out of the situation their in if they have the gumption to take it. Untill we can break this cycle it will stay the same, so for now I'll settle for contraception until we can figure out a better solution. The first thing I would do is put God back in the school, and start from there. And, I'm damn tired of settling for the lesser of two evils.

02-Aug-14
We should have a law that you are allowed ONE child that you cannot afford for which you can collect tax dollars for it's support. If you have a second one then the ONLY way you can get money for it is to consent to sterilization. Harsh? Yes. But for God's sake, this has GOT TO stop somewhere!!!

The other thing we must do is start lowering the boom on the MEN who are getting away scott-free who "breed and flee". If you father a child and will not/can't support it then you cannot get a drivers licence, fishing/hunting licence, nor benefits of ANY kind unless you submit to sterilization.

I'm tried of paying for other people's irresponsibility.

"If you can't feed 'em, then don't breed 'em."

• Sitka Gear