Hammer 01-Aug-14
Sixby 01-Aug-14
Dogsoldier 01-Aug-14
Hammer 02-Aug-14
Narlyhorn 02-Aug-14
Hammer 02-Aug-14
01-Aug-14

HA/KS's Link
“The premise of your question is false,” Cruz, a potential 2016 presidential hopeful, said when asked about GOP concerns that he was lobbying House conservatives to reject the Republican plan. “My position on this crisis has not changed for many weeks. I have said publicly and privately the exact same thing, which is we cannot solve the crisis at the border without stopping President Obama’s amnesty.”

01-Aug-14
Success on what? NO WAY he wins the nomination. He will drop out early if he even gets in at all.

01-Aug-14
Yes I have Spike. I am not that young! Way you make it sound like every nominee for the last 50 years got there unfairly?

I usually can tell who's got the "it" factor and Cruz though very good doesn't quite have "it" yet.

I would bet 100 bucks for any charity right now that he gets stomped.

He may have to run 2 times for people to figure it out.

01-Aug-14
Sarah Palin has the IT factor. However she does not have the intestinal fortitude. Ted Cruz. Not really impressed. right now I am in the Rand Paul Camp;.

God bless, Steve

01-Aug-14

Dogsoldier's Link

02-Aug-14
Rand is too.....magoo. He has a lot that I like but I do not think he has "it" either.

Palin even though she has "it" she is unelectable. Unfortunately.

I long for a reincarnated Ronald Regan at this point.

Reagan equals "the great communicator!"

Obama equals "the great lying bull shitter!"

02-Aug-14
I think they have been puttin' "it" to us for far too long. 8>) Reality is who we need elected won't be elected. 8>(

02-Aug-14
"They almost all suck, to our great detriment."

Amen to that brother!

That's why we need a few hundred Reagans in office at the same time.

• Sitka Gear