HeadHunter® 06-Aug-14
slade 06-Aug-14
DL 06-Aug-14
DL 07-Aug-14
HA/KS 22-Aug-14
05-Aug-14

BlueDog's embedded Photo
BlueDog's embedded Photo
My favorite Monroe movie is "The Misfits"... she was brilliant. Think it was Gable's last movie.

05-Aug-14

BlueDog's embedded Photo
BlueDog's embedded Photo

05-Aug-14

BlueDog's embedded Photo
BlueDog's embedded Photo

05-Aug-14
There's an early picture of her in the hanger deck on the USS Lexington. The aircraft carrier was donated for use as a museum ship in Corpus Christi, Texas. She's a cute little brunette and I think much better looking than in her older pictures.

To help the War effort she was working for a target drone manufacturer when she caught the eye of a movie actor making training and War Bond films for the Govt. His name was Ronald Reagan and MM, born Norma Jeane Mortenson, was featured in one of these training films.

06-Aug-14
I'm kind of partial to Nancy Pelosi! .....MM caught the eye of many, for whatever reason!

06-Aug-14
"I'm kind of partial to Nancy Pelosi!"

That stretched face wld depreciate your collection.

06-Aug-14
Very mysterious end.

In October 2006, under the Freedom of Information Act, the Federal Bureau of Investigation released thousands of pages of previously classified documents. In 2007, writer Philippe Mora discovered a three-page report among the papers titled Robert F. Kennedy that discussed Monroe's death – which would later be included in the FBI index under Marilyn Monroe.[18]

Written by an unnamed former FBI agent working for the then-California Governor Pat Brown, it details Kennedy's affair with Monroe and claims Kennedy had promised Monroe he would divorce his wife and marry her. However, after Monroe realized he had no intention of doing so, she made threats to make the affair public. The report claims to silence Monroe, who had a history of staging publicity-seeking fake suicide attempts, she was deliberately encouraged to do so again but was this time allowed to die. The report implicates Kennedy, Peter Lawford, her psychiatrist Ralph Greenson, her housekeeper Eunice Murray, and her secretary and press agent, Pat Newcomb, in the plot. The report is prefaced with a statement noting that author of the report did not know the source and could not evaluate the authenticity of the information.[19]

07-Aug-14
Democratic politicians would Never harm or allow someone to be harmed Spike. They are lovers of humanity.

22-Aug-14

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo
Just got this one in an e-mail today.

• Sitka Gear