Hammer 22-Aug-14
orionsbrother 24-Aug-14
Salagi 24-Aug-14
Salagi 24-Aug-14
Woods Walker 25-Aug-14
foxbo 25-Aug-14
Anony Mouse 25-Aug-14
14-Aug-14
the cops are way out of control if you ask me....and am I am very stong supporter of LE. THe area we are talking about in St. Louis here is not exactly a slum either.

14-Aug-14
It's a no win situation. If they have a lot of police people say it is a military occupation but if they don't have enough and shops get burned down and innocents killed then people scream that the police didn't protect them.

14-Aug-14
There is a crap load of inventory and house cleaning that has to go on.

14-Aug-14
Something that doesn't make sense to me is that his name is Michael Brown, his mother's name is Lesley McSpadden and is father's name is Louis Head.

14-Aug-14
Randy, no the area is not a slum, but it's no Ladue or Chesterfield either. Personally, I don't think the police are over reacting. IMO, I think they are showing incredible restraint.

Not knowing where you live in Mo, I've maintained for years Ferguson is a place to avoid.

What I find amazing is that in todays hi-tech world, no one has any video of the event.

14-Aug-14
I don't know the exact area, but being in Southern Illinois we hear more local news about it than most outside of St. Louis.

Based on local news reports, only Brown's friend is saying he had his hands up and was shot for no reason.

Other witnesses are saying he assaulted the officer while the officer was still in his car. He went for the officer's weapon and the first discharge was in the patrol car. The officer managed to get out and continued to wrestle with Brown (Who was 6'4" and known in the hood as Big Mike!). The officer finally managed to wrestle away and shot Brown as Brown came at him again.

It is reported today by sources that the side of the officer's face is swelled due to the attack from Brown.

My opinion..... Whatever the skin color, when people act like animals they should be dealt with like animals and if need be, put down like animals!!!!

Maybe the police are over reacting, but most of them just want to do their job and go home at the end of their shift.

So just how are they supposed to deal grade school mentality people who are throwing bricks, burning buildings, shooting.... basically destroying a area and threatening harm to innocent people.

14-Aug-14
timh, very likely tells you all you need to know about his up bringing!

But I could be wrong.......

14-Aug-14
My daughter found somewhere on her phone, someone pulled up Michael Browns arrest records,(casenet I think), but if it is his record, he was not a good boy. we counted 4 felonies including assault.

The Officer may be in the wrong, he may be in the right, but either way, we need for the investigation to be concluded. It doesn't condone the actions of the people destroying Ferguson

14-Aug-14
I am lucky to live in the most rural, the most affluent, and most republican zip code in st. louis county. I could not be farther removed from the area or the situation in ferguson.

all I can say is that even the people where I live are more than a little unhappy with the way the st louis county police are handling things these days especially in the area where I live...as to be honest nobody gives a rats butt about ferguson or what happens there. I haven't set foot in it in 40 years probably.

I believe the pendulum has swung a little to far in one direction and some corrections need to be made in how the department is beging run and I will bet some decent money that is going to happen now that this situation has been mismanaged so miserably.

So far most of the facts coming out seem to indicate this kid as being clean without a blemish on his record before he was killed on Saturday. I will withhold my judgement on the the shoot being good on not until the investigations are done.

...and by the way. I'm for sure pro LE...my daughter is working as a law school intern for the county prosecuting attorney and preparing for a stint with the US District Attorney. I also have very close friends that are circuit judges and prosecutors in other counties in Missouri.

I am pretty much the worst nightmare for the county police to have thinking they are wrong on this.

14-Aug-14
how many michael browns do you think are in casenet? KSDK published today that the kid doesn't have a record...not even a traffic ticket.

14-Aug-14
I believe NOTHING I hear...and only 1/2 of what I see!

IF the cop was in the wrong....yes fry his arrse. If the deceased was in the wrong....well he got something more than he bargained for.

How come you never see 'whites' burning and stealing and doing destruction?

And, the Shoe Store that was 'robbed' and shoes showed up in a few hours on Craigs List for sale were all 'sneakers' ...and NOT ONE PAIR of ""WORK BOOTS"" were stolen!! (lol- why is that?)

I'm just tired of it all and the News Media makes it all worse. Sharpton and Crump (spl).... the lawyer in the Florida case.....all are Glory Hounds and they too are The Problem!......

14-Aug-14
"I could not be farther removed from the area or the situation in ferguson."

I can tell most of the folks that post here are in the same. ;-)

14-Aug-14
They are arresting reporters...lol....

I have a close friend that was a cop and he said that cops are trained to empty their clip if someone goes for their gun. Like if a person goes for your gun and you push them away,even if they have their hands up and are no longer a threat you should empty your clip and kill them. A dead person can't argue with you in court.

14-Aug-14
Ryan Grim, The Huffington Post's Washington bureau chief, noted in a statement that Reilly "has reported multiple times from Guantanamo Bay." According to Grim, Reilly "said that the police resembled soldiers more than officers, and treated those inside the McDonald's as 'enemy combatants.'"

Grim concluded his statement by saying, "Police militarization has been among the most consequential and unnoticed developments of our time, and it is now beginning to affect press freedom."

The handling of this has been a mess from the beginning. A young man with a clean record dead and multiple witnesses reporting he was shot while running from the cop...Geeze I wonder why they are protesting. It seems kinda funny that the cops don't want the reporters there, especially if the crowds are causing so much trouble. Watch people, this is the new America, police utilizing military vehicles and weapons to put down protests.

14-Aug-14
Would you have herd one thing about this if he was white? NO The only reason is he's black and it's an excuse to act like an animal. Well if you act like an animal you should be treated like one!

14-Aug-14
I certainly don't like the militarization of the police forces any more than the rest, but some of this is pure emotion, and no doubt the complicit press is getting caught up in the mob/thug sentiment.

"Police militarization has been among the most consequential and unnoticed developments of our time, and it is now beginning to affect press freedom."

Cry me a river. Police militarization, government usurpation of the Constitution, and a constant barrage from liberal "journalists" has been affecting the freedom to keep and bear arms for decades, but I guess the rights you hold dear and find important to preserve are the only ones that matter, right?

"Geeze I wonder why they are protesting."

If all they were doing was protesting, there wouldn't be much of a problem. At least some of them are committing crimes. What are the police supposed to do walk away? If this is a protest, what constitutes a violent mob, looting and destroying property?

I'm sure this kid was as pure as the driven snow, but how about we maintain law and order at least until we find out what happened?

14-Aug-14

Anony Mouse's Link
THUG LIFE: Leaked Pics of Michael Brown Show Who He Really Was

Pictures of Michael Brown, who was fatally shot by an officer in Missouri, have been leaked from social media that might portray him a little differently that the main stream media. Some of the pictures show him giving the camera the finger or sitting with someone who is. See the pictures below…

Can anyone even give little credence to any story from the OPRESS™ these days? Agenda driven media moulds the story these days. Not found in the media is the fact that the racial imbalance touted in stories omits the fact that blacks have been actively recruited with little success. I am sure that the Obamunists will find a solution via Holder and the insertion of several hundred illegals into the community.

Examination of social media shows that (as usual)much of the problem was imported into the area for the simple purpose of looting via excuse. The end result will be a further demise of the area as businesses will not rebuild leaving the community further decimated.

Saw this happen in the Detroit race riots. This was the beginning of Detroit's decline.

14-Aug-14
Did this Brown kid have a dad in the house? Just curious.

14-Aug-14
Hey Ive took plenty of pics of me flipping the bird...

Those pics are nothing more the propaganda and prove nothing....

We still don't know the whole story.

14-Aug-14
It is being reported those and other pics are nothing more then a gangsta flippin "BLOOD" signs, purely propaganda I am sure.

14-Aug-14

Anony Mouse's Link
OPRESS™ rush to judgement continues...more details come out that seems to contradict the story:

"...Additional information came out Wednesday that suggests Brown’s death was anything but a murder. Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson confirmed the still unidentified officer who shot him was serious injured by the teen.

The “side of his face was swollen” after Brown struck him, Jackson confirmed, though he did not offer specifics regarding the officer’s condition.

Police did, however, offer some insight into the events leading up to the shooting. According to reports, Brown was with a friend at an apartment complex when the officer attempted to get out of his cruiser.

The teen reportedly initiated an altercation, pushing the officer back into the vehicle and struggling to retrieve his weapon. A fatal shot was then fired within the car, police confirm.

While some onlookers claim Brown had his hands raised just before he was shot, the confirmation that the officer sustained facial injuries suggests there was, in fact, an altercation prior to the incident that sparked widespread anger in the community..."

14-Aug-14
Either way...If they don't find the cop guilty the riots will probably get much worse. I've even flashed gang signs too...I guess because I'm white you assume I'm not really in a gang but if your black you must be....I'm not but I could be...lol

Also even if the cop is found not guilty it doesn't change the fact that our cops are not the military nor should be and we don't want Nazi military police with tanks violating our rights on our streets.

14-Aug-14
Truth is this is the only incident getting coverage. There are many more incidents of police brutality that never get reported. If you sign up to the group copblock on FB you will see stories like this and even worse all the time.

14-Aug-14

Josh Tolley gets it.

14-Aug-14
They've called in the state troopers to maintain order.

Serious question here. Obama released a statement calling for calm as the situation unfolded. Has he ever made a comment on any situation such as this that did not involve a black person as the "victim"?

15-Aug-14
What?, now it's being reported he's a gang banger, why I go around flashing gang signs in my spare time without worry, besides let's twist and deflect the Ferguson story to cover all "Police Brutality", in fact this cop needs to be lynched as a sacrificial lamb to appease the mobs.

Are you SERIOUS ?

15-Aug-14
I would NEVER give 'the finger' in a photo!..Why would someone do that? It just isn't right or moral! (jmho) Morality has a lot to do with character and knowing what is right and wrong! It seems 'the lack of morality' is what the problem is today (among other things....but it all boils down to morality also)....

The Protest has moved some to The Arch Ground on the St.Louis waterfront .... we'll see tomorrow IF that ground was left in a mess with trash .... there have been many crimes committed in the surrounding areas also in the past ..... and not by 'whites' (that I know of anyway) ... I AM NOT RACISTS either! .... but MORALITY by all ethnics has to be a priority!

Grow Up People and know Right from wrong and act accordingly!

15-Aug-14
Just got home from work. Like I said, if it was him on casenet, I don't know. I stopped watching Ch.5 long ago. I wouldn't believe them if they reported water was wet.

I live by 'The Hill', in south St. Louis, and we had a couple of incidences around here of attempted looting, so it's not just up north.

I also agree the Police are getting out of control. I was raised by a 25 yr. veteran of the SLPD, and like SA, I am usually pro Police, but something needs to be done about their overly aggressive, and unprofessional behavior.

Now that POTUS has stuck his nose in our mess, we'll be lucky if St. Louis doesn't look like Richmond in '65.

15-Aug-14
"something needs to be done about their overly aggressive, and unprofessional behavior."

I could not agree more. They respond to total citizens with overwhelming force without as little provocation as possible......and if they can be prepared it will be as militarized as possible.

I hate to say it and actaully never thought I would until now but I have to conclude that we have too many cops with not enough to do where I live.

It seems nice a calmed down know that the state police are involved..I have had breakfast with Capt. Johnson a couple of years ago. I think I got to meet almost every local and federal police commander in St. Louis that day. Johnson was guest of honor and spoke about the role of the highway patrol in St Louis and he seems like a pretty good guy.

15-Aug-14
Want to get a crowd protesting police brutality fired up? Send a police force in military vehicles pointing "assault weapons" towards the crowd.

15-Aug-14
Related articles provoke some interesting thoughts:

1. Ironic moment WRT Ferguson. Much has been said about the militarization seen, yet few comment about the Enabler in Chief whose policies have promoted a policy that has provided even the smallest of communities' police forces EMRAPS, automatic weapons and related military gear. Obama does another "Trayvon Martin" and gets a complete pass by the media on this aspect.

2. It has been reported that Ferguson police did not have dash cams or officer cams (I bet they wish they had had them now)on any of their vehicles. Supposedly, they had recently purchased some for their vehicles, but could not afford the $3000 per vehicle to have them installed (but they had funds to obtain surplus military gear!).

A number of commentators have noted that when it comes to having video from dash and personal LEO cameras, both sides of events such as this are provided protection.

Michael Yon had a posting today about the concept of optics which has a great bearing on what we are seeing. With the wide availability of camera phones, it is easy to post publicly pictures that will put concepts into visual images...making the good look bad or the bad look good. We see this used by the OPRESS™ and media daily as they promote their agendas.

At present, what the media provides is merely "he-said/they-said" views. The Black community has regularly provided evidence that they will come together to provide "testimony" in favour of even the most vile among them.

Lastly, turning outrage into street violence against innocent shop owners, home owners and individuals (no matter the cause)presents negative optics when it comes to the entire community--regardless of who actually was at fault.

15-Aug-14
Sounds like Michael robbed a convenience store begore being shot. If this is true this could have been avoided, the riots, by a more intelligent police chief communicating with the citizens.

15-Aug-14
the riots could have been avoided anyway. Either way I hate to see what happens if they find that the cop is not guilty...lol

15-Aug-14
They have clear pictures of Brown showing him committing a strong arm robbery of a convenience store. The "eye witness" was reportedly his accompanist.

15-Aug-14
Well, it's for sure if bho had a son, he would not only look, but act like M. Brown.

Anybody heard Al Sharpton's response to the strong-arm robbery photos? He will find a way to justify it.......guaranteed.

15-Aug-14
They have named the officer involved in the shooting, I fear for his family.

The militarization of the Police has been brought up, and I think that has been a major factor in todays trouble.

When my dad went on the force, his uniform was black pants w/a white stripe down the side, a sky blue shirt, a black tie, a four pocket blouse, a eight point round hat and a sam brown belt. ALL his leather would blind you in the sun, and you could cut yourself on his creases.

He carried a .38 cal. police positive w/12 rounds, but mostly he used his leather slap and brass knuckels. He had to qualify twice a year at the range. If he did shoot in the line of duty, it wasn't the 30 to 40 rounds expended like you hear of on the news.

I think if the police were made to look more professional, they would act more professional. Also get rid of some of these over weight pos, who couldn't run from the front to the back of their car.

Yes I agree the Police need to cull their ranks. BUT I also support those who hold the line, who do serve and protect, who have kept the faith.

Just my 2 cents.

15-Aug-14
Can anyone give me an example of circumstances, here in the USA, that would justify the police using a MRAP in the streets?

15-Aug-14
Not really, except and active shooter situation with multiple shooters.

I can't help but wonder..... Why the camo? Its urban and you're not trying to hide, in fact you want to be seen.....

15-Aug-14
JTV,

Knock out game just claimed another victim. A women 6 months pregnant was punched out!

15-Aug-14
JTV, I go back to my previous comment.....

Act like animals, get treated like animals. If need be, put down like animals......

15-Aug-14
Is the main street media covering the hold up cuz I seen it on the very first day and then it went away. Glad the truth was brought back out.

15-Aug-14
LMAO. Now those folks all look like complete morons even worse than they already did. The kid committed a strong armed robbery shortly before the cop came along. The kid and his pal were walking down the center of the street blocking traffic. It will be interesting to see how they try to defend this one now. You would think logic would take over and people would realize this kid was not really a good guy at least on this night. Problem is it probably wont make any difference and they will continue to riot even though we have video of him breaking the law and acting like a tough guy. I guess it doesn't matter that the cops eye was swelled shut and the side of his face was swollen and that the kid had committed a strong arm robbery. The video shows a pattern of behavior.

Some people have no logic at all. We could have video of this teen killing someone and people would still act like he is an angel that was unjustifiably killed by the cops execution style.

Kid got what was coming to him as far as I am concerned! He was in a mood and his history shortly before and the injuries to the cop show he had it coming! Those stupid people should go home and learn to not jump the gun. Stupid people! LOL.. Now some of them are saying that making him out to be a criminal will make things even worse. He was a criminal and broke the law 3 times that night. He committed multiple crimes....strong arm robbery, J-walking down the center of the road, assault on a LEO.

15-Aug-14
From IOTW:

When did it become part of the Black culture narrative to always defend the indefensible...? Calling the release of more details (his participation in a strong arm robbery) a "smear" campaign against Brown is laughable to anyone with a functioning brain.

The demise of the traditional Black family began with Johnson's "Great Society".

15-Aug-14
What did stealing the cigars have to do with him getting shot, especially 8 0r 10 times?

15-Aug-14
I hear ya Moose.

Funny how the reports are still saying that a cop shot an unarmed teen. I hate headlines like that because it makes it appear differently than it really is.

Why is it anytime a cop shoots someone that is unarmed that it is always the cop overstepping? Why not get the facts and see 1st what happened. The kid obviously is HUGE and was in a mood that night based on the video evidence and he then did a number on that cop. Enough the cop went to the hospital with his eye swollen shut and the side of his head swollen. The cop didn't do that to himself so common sense says that huge teen started fighting hard at some point. Why is the real question. I think that and the fact that there was a reported struggle for his gun justified the cop shooting him.

If I have someone who has tried to take my gun (that is a direct threat to your life) and pounded on me putting me at a disadvantage in that situation I would have shot multiple times to ensure my safety. Obviously the kid would not conform to the cops instructions so what would make anyone think he would once the cop finally got his gun out.

He was a thug on that night and got what was coming to him!

15-Aug-14
The store owner should have shot the thug. Then there'd be no question.

15-Aug-14
My Grandmother, who raised a family during the great depression, always said;

"A man that will steal a dime, will steal a horse."

15-Aug-14
Mouse, I agree completely. Browns family and lawyers are screaming "Character Assassination". The people of Ferguson are saying it is all lies and will fight back.

Fight back how?, he's caught on tape clear as day. How can you possibly defend that?.

This is one of those moments when you want to say something but no words come.

15-Aug-14
The strong arm robbery had nothing to do with him being shot. Apparently the officer in question didn't even know he was a suspect.

Riots probably could have been avoided had the cops not shown up first with canine units and then all their military toys and dressed up playing super soldier.

Some local retired military guy said the cops in full combat gear pointing automatic weapons at the protesters along with snipers scoping people out was not crowd control, but intimidation.

Been my experience that intimidation only works if you are willing to back it up with action...and I don't think the police were ready to do that and the protesters knew it...so they rioted...

15-Aug-14
Why is it anytime a cop shoots someone that is unarmed that it is always the cop overstepping? Why not get the facts and see 1st what happened. 

Seems that is the only fact everyone agrees on, the vop shot an unarmed person he stopped for walking in the street.

15-Aug-14
If he hadn't tried to strong arm the cop he might be alive! Thats the fact.

15-Aug-14
The officer was pulled off of a medical run because of the robbery. Dispatch provided a description of the man involved. Strolling down the middle of the street made the thug an obvious suspect.

Agree with JTV WRT the grand jury.

15-Aug-14
Jack,

I am sure it will come out that the cop suspected the guy of being the strong arm at some point.

They say a struggle happened in the car so maybe the cop found out after he stopped them from holding up traffic when in the middle of the street while they were illegally J walking.

15-Aug-14
If you fellas would have listened to the afternoon police news conference, you would have heard the chief say the stop had nothing to do with the robbery. In fact the chief of police went so far as to say the officer didn't even know of the robbery suspect, this was after he said the exact opposite this morning when they released the video.

15-Aug-14
By the way, I am no law enforcement officer, but wouldn't a reasonable person assume if the "robber" and his buddy were holding up traffic there would be more witnesses? Afterall, if you are holding up traffic that would imply there was traffic.

15-Aug-14
What the police chief did do on Friday was express "every confidence" in Wilson, who had one side of his face swollen in his encounter with Brown, according to authorities.

15-Aug-14
Looks like we may get something good out of this...

"On Friday, Senate Armed Services Committee Chairman Carl Levin (D-Mich.) said the Senate will “review” the Defense Department program that allows military weaponry to trickle down to police departments small and large across the country. Congress’s “1033” program allows the transfer of military equipment to local law enforcement, such as the armored vehicles seen on the streets of Ferguson as well as machine guns, magazines and grenade launchers."

15-Aug-14
Sureshot,

Does it matter? The cop was obviously assaulted bad enough he went to the hospital so whether people saw them holding up traffic is irrelevant.

What I would like to know is how there was a struggle for the cops gun inside the cop car. How did that even happen. Did they fall into the open door when struggling or was the kid not wearing cuff's and just sitting in the car and then went off on the cop out of no where?

15-Aug-14

HA/KS's Link
Quite possibly a gangster proving he was qualified to be in a gang.

15-Aug-14
"What I would like to know is how there was a struggle for the cops gun inside the cop car. How did that even happen. Did they fall into the open door when struggling or was the kid not wearing cuff's and just sitting in the car and then went off on the cop out of no where?"

Hammer, I guess it depends who is telling the story. I would think if proper evidence was kept, it will be easy to tell what happened and who is telling the truth. This is why the state police should have taken over the investigation when it happened. This kid was no saint, but we don't know whether the cop was out of line or not. It will be interesting to see how the autopsy goes as well as the rest of the investigstion. The police bungled this from the beginning.

15-Aug-14
"...he said they are smoking pot and drinking in the street and there are no cops present...."

Sounds like libertarian utopia!

15-Aug-14
Judging from the pictures, is it safe to say this happened in a taxpayer funded development?

15-Aug-14
Sureshot,

I think he was never cuffed because on scene reports said he raised his hands and the cop executed him anyway. There is a number of reports that a struggle happened inside the car and even a claim that a shot went off in the car just before the cop shot him in the street.

It seems that if any of that is true that maybe the cop just sat him down inside the car without cuffing him and then somehow or at some point it got ugly. "Maybe" the cop called it in and got wind he matched the suspect from the strong arm or maybe the cop was just going to check his ID and the kid went nuts. Who knows but what we do know is the cop was injured enough that he went to a hospital with the side of his head swollen and a swollen eye. That means the kid assaulted the cop at some point. There is no evidence or report that anyone saw the cop beating him so that means he beat the cop at some point and no one saw it.

The media is out of their minds on this right now that's for sure. Some are claiming the video is irrelevant. That's BS because it shows his state of mind not long before the encounter with the cops. He was a huge guy that committed a strong arm robbery and pushed and shoved the store clerk. He didn't just push him and walk away he pushed and then came back toward him with a I will mess you up posture. I think it is clear the kid was not right in the head and likely was resistant to the cop and then it somehow went nuts and he died. He probably deserved it just based on his behavior.

15-Aug-14
My boss was telling me that the cop started to open his door and the guy supposedly kicked or slammed the door into the cops head as he was getting out. Then the struggle for the gun, and I heard somewhere the fatal shot was fired inside the car. Don't know if any of it is true, but sounds plausible.

15-Aug-14
It was reported that the first shot was fired from within the police car...casing found on the floor.

EXCLUSIVE: Friend of OFFICER DARREN WILSON Speaks Out on Shooting of Mike Brown (AUDIO)

Here’s the transcript:

“He pulled up ahead of them. And then he got a call-in that there was a strong-arm robbery. And, they gave a description. And, he’s looking at them and they got something in their hands and it looks like it could be what, you know those cigars or whatever. So he goes in reverse back to them. Tries to get out of his car. They slam his door shut violently. I think he said Michael did. And, then he opened the car again. He tried to get out. He stands up.

And then Michael just bum-rushes him and shoves him back into his car. Punches him in the face and them Darren grabs for his gun. Michael grabbed for the gun. At one point he got the gun entirely turned against his hip. And he shoves it away. And the gun goes off.

Well, then Michael takes off and gets to be about 35 feet away. And, Darren’s first protocol is to pursue. So, he stands up and yells, “Freeze!” Michael and his friend turn around. And Michael taunts him… And then all the sudden he just started bumrushing him. He just started coming at him full speed. And, so he just started shooting. And, he just kept coming. And, so he really thinks he was on something.”

Tox reports won't be available for another 4 weeks.

15-Aug-14
Jack,

That sounds totally plausible.

16-Aug-14
and out of curiosity.... a juvenile arrest records would be suppressed (if there are any??) .... and any arrest records by 'other than a juvenile' (adult) would be available to law enforcement too....I would guess (jmho) that some 'stuff' will come out later as to the character of this 'punk' / bully.

We'll see what transpires ...and The News and The Good Doers like Sharpton and Jackson and 'others' are making this be a Race Thing!!!

Bullies have always disturbed me! I never liked to see anyone 'bullied' by a "bully"! Again, it is all a lack of Morality and Right and wrong!

16-Aug-14
His mom said she struggled to keep him in HS if I remember it right. Why would it be a struggle if he was a good peace loving kid and a gentle giant. Sounds to me like he either had issues or wasn't to bright or both.

16-Aug-14

Woods Walker's Link
Now they've looted the store that Brown robbed! Back the cops off and all will be well......RIIIIIGHT.....

This just keeps getting better and better.

16-Aug-14
Pwrsonally mysef I think if you start rioting and burning down building that the police should go in and start shooting them all with trank guns

16-Aug-14
PUNKS.... plain and simple!...I feel sorry for the business owner! He was bullied and robbed and now in fear for his life! And now they trashed his business... and 'he thought' AMERICA was a better place to live? (I say that because he looked like a immigrant... and I have no problem with that)!

The 'blacks' don't realize they are still slaves.. the DEM's keep them that way!....Like I said " No Morality " or these things would not be happening!

I hope the business had good video cameras and that THE POLICE and PROSECUTORS and COURTS fry their Criminal arrses!!

16-Aug-14
Well here we go again. The family screams for the truth to be released and when it is, it's unfair. It's "Character Assassination", it's a smear job. You have to have character to smear first.

Some people complain the Police were overly aggressive, to confrontational, so they're pulled back, and guess what happens?. That's right more looting-Didn't see that one coming-

Now we have two of the biggest "Race Baiters" in the country here, they're going to find "the truth". I think that's being established, and it's not to their liking.

You think this is spiraling out of control now?, IF Officer Wilson is found innocent, "you ain't seen nuthin' yet".

16-Aug-14
Great links, Spike.

16-Aug-14

Hammer's Link
Ferguson cop was given award early this year

16-Aug-14
And it is revealed that the Obama/Holder DO(in)J wanted the video of the store robbery to be kept from the public. Hmmmm...

DOJ Told Ferguson Police To Not Release Tape Of Mike Brown Committing Robbery Before Being Shot

16-Aug-14
Jack,

Well of course not....They wouldn't want to have it shown that the kid was in a mood that night and committed a strong arm robbery and was also aggressive.. Frame of mind is what that video shows and it shows the kid was most likely a tool that when he felt like it would take what he wants and throw his weight around and has no respect for others.

16-Aug-14
From the Department of Unintended Consequences:

The “JJ Witness Video” – Eye Witness Audio of Mike Brown Shooting States: “Brown Doubled Back Toward POlice”…

"...I’m going to call this the “J J Video” because a sharp Treeper catches the background conversation within a video of the Mike Brown shooting scene. The video was uploaded by a U-Tube account “Black Canseco“.

The video was taken in the aftermath of the shooting, and judging from the comments attributed to the uploader -although he was not a direct witness- he felt the video was affirmational toward Mike Brown and the anti-police narrative.

However, probably unknown -or at least unnoticed- in the background of the video you can hear an audio conversation of a male eye witness to the shooting itself describing what he saw to another curious male spectator. Again, the conversation of importance is in the background..."

"...The eye witness talking on this video describes the exact same scenario.(as was ascribed previously and included in link. Jack)

The value in this is specifically because it is unguarded, and unprompted, testimony from an eyewitness that contradicts several others who spoke later but may have an agenda or pressure from the community.

Again, the conversation to focus on is in the background - Here’s the video and my seriously rough attempt at transcription, the important part is at 06:28 point: [ "#2" is the male eye witness ]..."

@6:28/6:29 of video

#1 How’d he get from there to there?

#2 Because he ran, the police was still in the truck – cause he was like over the truck

{crosstalk}

#2 But him and the police was both in the truck, then he ran – the police got out and ran after him

{crosstalk}

#2 Then the next thing I know he doubled back toward him cus - the police had his gun drawn already on him –

#1. Oh, the police got his gun

#2 The police kept dumpin on him, and I’m thinking the police kept missing – he like – be like – but he kept coming toward him

{crosstalk}

#2 Police fired shots – the next thing I know – the police was missing

#1 The Police?

#2 The Police shot him

#1 Police?

#2 The next thing I know … I’m thinking … the dude started running … (garbled something about “he took it from him”)

Additionally, this eye witness account clarifies other issues and disputes the “shot in back narrative”. The police vehicle was positioned “screen view left” – Mike Brown’s body is positioned head toward police vehicle. This would also corroborate both the Officer (as told to his friend) and this witness account of what transpired..."

16-Aug-14
Funny how people who don't know anything about it are screaming the police shot that boy and why the police shot that boy like that and the police just killed him like the boy didn't do anything wrong or something. Prejudging right from the get go.

Funny because if you see a dead black guy and the police did it you can rest assured it is automatically the fault of the police and never the fault of the criminal.

Good find Mouse. It looks like the cop did the right thing. One thing though is it sounds like the kid must have had a few shots at him and then still took the cops gun and then the cop got it back and shot him with a killing shot?

16-Aug-14

Update:(IOTW)

Dorian Johnson Statement - FERGUSON, Mo. (AP) - The friend who was with Michael Brown when he was shot and killed by a police officer near St. Louis over the weekend is reportedly confirming that he and Brown had taken part in the theft of cigars from a convenience store that day.

That word comes from the attorney for Dorian Johnson, speaking to MSNBC. Police in Ferguson had earlier announced that Brown was suspected of taking cigars from the convenience store in what was described as a “strong-arm robbery.”

Which begs the question: can/will Johnson face charges murder or man-slaughter in the Michael Brown shooting, how about inciting riots, false testimony, impeding an investigation, accepting stolen property, being a low-life in general and a menace to society?

16-Aug-14
The problem is over it will rain for the next six days.

16-Aug-14
And the rioters weren't from Ferguson only out of owners looking for a five fingered discount.

16-Aug-14
Its really pouring now.

16-Aug-14
A cooling off period .

17-Aug-14
FBI says one of Black Panther 'leaders' there and came there from some place else and they are looking for him.....inciting riots.....and there are supposedly a lot of 'outsiders' that have come into the area to loot and riot and cause civil unrest!

17-Aug-14
The baiters don't even know how to spin this one.

17-Aug-14
The protesters are morons and they are showing their true ignorance. Why violate the curfew? There aint much protesting going on from 12am to 5am that most would pay any attention to because the rest of America is in bed. The only reason to stay in the streets past the curfew is to be defiant and inflame and/or steel and loot. They hurt their own retarded cause.

17-Aug-14
When I was a kid, a few years ago for sure, there was a tornado that hit Fargo, ND. The National Guard was called out and, although there was much looting back then, the word went out that looters would be shot on sight. You could find unspent cartridges on the street.

Things have sure changed over the years.

17-Aug-14
What's so sad and pathetic about this is that they are confirming and reinforcing all the racist sterotypes that they're supposedly protesting against.

They are NOT doing their cause any good.

17-Aug-14

DL's Link
Here's a different view.

17-Aug-14
He gets it!

17-Aug-14
I am pleasantly surprised. Unfortunately he is a voice in the wilderness. He'll probably be called a sell out or worse, but he told it like it is.

17-Aug-14

Anony Mouse's Link

17-Aug-14

Anony Mouse's Link
It seems that the Obama/Holder Dept. of (in)Justice originally made the request to keep the video of Michael Brown's strong arm robbery from the public.

Film was released after all the rioting/looting because of media FOIA requests. Had the video been released sooner, the meme of the "gentle giant" being shot in cold blood by the police might have prevented much of the civil disturbance.

17-Aug-14
"Had the video been released sooner, the meme of the "gentle giant" being shot in cold blood by the police might have prevented much of the civil disturbance."

I highly doubt that Mousey. The people doing the looting and such don't give a rat's patoot about Mr. Brown. All they wanted was an excuse. A white cop shoots a black person and all hell breaks loose. Yet DOZENS and more black people are shot and sometimes killed EVERY WEEK in Chicago and there's not a peep to be heard by these lowlifes. The difference in Chicago is that by far the shootings/killings are black on black, so no outrage is expressed.

18-Aug-14

18-Aug-14
Ah I hate to say it, but Sharpton needs to go and in a big way....

18-Aug-14
Shots just fired (at police) I would say shut this town down now to anyone except press, police and town inhabitants. The folks in this town must be sick of this by now.

God bless, Steve

18-Aug-14
man if it rains here the next 2 days like it is supposed to ill be sitting at home doing book work. anyone up for a run down there? maybe grab an ar or 2 and a benelli and go help some store owner protect his property???

I can not believe nobody has been killed breaking into one of these stores yet. as a store owner there you have to be able to see it coming. if you don't have the balls or the means to protect it get some privare security in there at night for petes sake!

contrary to Obama you did build that, why let some scumbag take it away?

So if Obama had a son would he look like this thug too???

michael

18-Aug-14

Anony Mouse's Link
Autopsy report released shows that the "gentle giant" was NOT shot in the back, nor was he running away. All entrance wounds were in the front indicating he was approaching Officer Wilson.

18-Aug-14
They should threaten to cutoff their welfare payments.

18-Aug-14

18-Aug-14

18-Aug-14
Whose welfare payments?

18-Aug-14
I hope that the district attorney has the police force out looking for Dorian Johnson. Johnson should be charged with providing false information.

18-Aug-14

18-Aug-14
Just watched the press conference. This is bad and presented more questions than answers.

Brown had his head down when he was killed. Looks to me like the bull rush story is pretty damn consistent after all.

Being shot in the back was a BS story.

18-Aug-14
"Whose welfare payments?"

I would assume he meant all the people standing around with the government housing in the background. It's amazing so many didn't report to work on that day.

18-Aug-14
Megan Kelly had a great show tonight. She had a real short tape where some one was yelling, "He is rushing the cop." Another said the cop did get a report about the robbery and that is why he backed up to confront the two guys. The cop was punched in the face and that is a felony. The cop said the guy bum rushed him and he started firing. One reported the guy fell three feet from the cop. It will all come out unless Eric Holder fouls up the works. If a great big guy was rushing me I would have shot him too.

18-Aug-14
Good call on the background tape on Youtube Jack. It was just on the news!

18-Aug-14
I wouldn't be surprised if they find out later that this kid was cranked up on something other than MJ, as his behavior in the store and what's been reported with the cop are not consistant with a pot high.

18-Aug-14
One of the main points about this whole deal is that the kid was unarmed. But if the reports that he did indeed rush the cop and punch him are true, then how was the cop suppoed to know if he was or wasn't armed? I would think that if someone assaults a police officer that HAVE TO KNOW that they are attacking an armed person, and then the police officer would have to consider that there's a good chance that the person may be armed because a rational person does NOT attack a police officer armed to the teeth!

18-Aug-14
The DOJ is investigating racial discrimination. I definitely think that they should do just that. Why are so many white and hispanic owners having their businesses attacked by blacks? I think it is a racial issue for sure.

That is what they are investigating, isn't it?

18-Aug-14
No no no,HA! Don't you understand? Only BLACK people can be discriminated against!

The DOJ is going there to make sure that the results of the coming investigation will be that the WHITE police officer shot the BLACK kid for no reason other than he was black. Cops do that all the time don't ya know...just gun down people for no reason other than skin color.

What's odd is that 10X more BLACK people are actually murdered in cold blood in Chicago alone IN ONE WEEKEND than what happened in Ferguson last week, and this happen EVERY WEEKEND here! (This past weeked...14 shot, 3 dead so far...)

But no Holder. Not even a peep. Why? Because it's black people shooting black people. No racism here...move along now...nothing to see...

18-Aug-14
Already Three autopsys. Sending in 40 FBI agents to investigation to bad Holder didn't take charge of Benghazi investigation

19-Aug-14
I don't think Jack Kennedy had THREE Autopsies.

19-Aug-14
absaroka, don't you remember, many years later he was living in Greece, in a wheel chair being cared for be Jackie?

19-Aug-14
Elvis was there too.

19-Aug-14
my bad

19-Aug-14
absaroka6,

Kennedy didn't have 3 autopsies because he was white.

19-Aug-14
Don't care how many they preform the bullets still entered the same way...From the front!

19-Aug-14
I am sick of Ferguson. Let it burn then already or end this crap. One or the other.

If the cops are gonna be there and you throw something then you get shot on site!

The big azz punk wanna be gangster bully thief got just what was coming to him and this is BS outrage. Those people refuse to accept the facts and just because a stupid punk kid got shot by a white cop it is racism screamed from the roof tops! Gimmie a break!

Time to move on! If the media stopped reporting on this right now it would end in 24 hours!

End it or let it burn!

19-Aug-14
They shot another dude today in St Louis. The idiot went after two cops with a knife and asked them to shoot and kill him...so they did.

I say every time a black on black murder takes place in America, everyone that is 'other than black' should riot and loot all black owned businesses and groups. Lets see how that goes over!

19-Aug-14
It was just reported that this kid Brown "shattered" the cops orbital socket and there are several reports of eye witness now that confirm Brown bum rushed and kept coming at the cop right up until the fatal shot.

Good on the cop for protecting his life and the kid got what he deserved. The media has blown this into the stratosphere and caused most of this. Poor little Johnny was a gutter rat but because he was shot in broad day light it is not his fault. I mean after all criminals only commit crime at night right? LMAO

People want this cop jailed and strung up and they DO NOT CARE about ANY facts and wouldn't stop if a video proved it all.

I will laugh my ass off if the whole thing 'was' caught on tape and shows the kid went nutz. They hold crap back there for a while so it wouldn't surprise me at all at this point. lol

19-Aug-14
Send the media,police and military away and the protesters will go away. All this crap is created and perpetuated by the media. Rory

19-Aug-14
I just lost all respect for the very hot Megan Kelly from Fox news.

She just interviewed the lawyer for the Brown family and she did not challenge or even question the BS statement he made multiple times that the cop shot Brown when his back was to him and that the evidence shows that Brown had his arms up and head down surrendering. She didn't even try hard at all to even come from a devils advocate position. She mentioned a few things that could have happened and a few things that might have happened but I cant believe she let this crap stand.

The MEDIA the lot of em are dishonest and w/o character or integrity. They DO NOT even care at all about the facts either. The all mighty dollar pushes their coverage. In fact it's about the riots mostly but getting to the facts of the case are secondary to keeping the sensationalizing going.

Governors and politicians are calling for a vigorous prosecution before the grand jury even convenes

I am sickened by all this crap. America is soooo screwed.

19-Aug-14

gflight's Link
Facebook User Goes On EPIC Rant Against the Ferguson Rioters: ‘When Will We Change As Black People?’

Anyone see Johnathan Gentry video?

"Some people create their own storm, Then cry when it rains."

20-Aug-14
Here's something that may, or mat not have anything to do with the riots.

Today before I went to work, I was sitting in my truck waiting to start,(which is next to a small airport in Chesterfield, Mo), and to my amazement I watch THREE Apache gunships come in and land.

This airport is used primarily by Corporate jets, and small single engine aircraft. I find it suspicious that with all the unrest going on, that three attack birds chose this time to land.

Like I said, this may be something, this may be nothing. Opinions?. I already know I'm nuts so that won't help.

20-Aug-14
Security for AG Holder

20-Aug-14
I do not think any journalist should "advocate" for one side and never implied she should. Playing "devils advocate" to explain the very probable and just as likely other side of the story is their job. That's what Fox News supposedly stands for. You can stress or explain the other sides position without being an advocate on way or another.

By the way I have seen her actually say and play "devils advocate" multiple times in the past so it would be nothing new but if Fox News starts doing that on this story more facts might get out to fast and kill the story.

20-Aug-14
Kevin,

I don't expect any reporter to rant and rave

I saw the Baden interview 10 min later. Anyone paying close attention knew at the press conference that Baden was not saying the same thing as the attorneys but largely the media didn't hammer that home. At the presser the 1st attorney got up and said the shots to the head were back to front trying to make it fit the narrative that the cop shot the kid from behind or "executed him like an animal." Baden would not nor has he ever said that 'was' the case. He only voluntary repeated w/o any arm twisting in the Kelly interview what he has been saying that many refuse to accept. That is....The supposed cops side could have been the way it went down. The attorneys from the other side don't even really leave open that possibility but they say they "want to get to the truth." Yeah!.....sure they do!

As to Kelly and the attorney. She allowed it to basically ride when he mentioned the way the shot to the head occurred and that he was surrendering and the overall ideas the other side has. Sure she said it was his theory. The strong insinuation was there on his part but no real challenge. She did go into that Baden couldn't rule out that Brown was the aggressor in all this so maybe I am being a little unfair to her for not hitting him hard enough on several points. Maybe I am being to hard on her because of who she was interviewing.

Maybe this is why I am not a reporter because I would tell the known race baiter and a guy that is well known now to twist and get whatever he can out of a case (truth is secondary) to fit their race baiting ("Unarmed, surrendering black teen killed in broad daylight") side or agenda that even in the face of an incomplete investigation and conflicting reports along with 'their' autopsy that the evidence to date could also just as easily confirm the officers side of things. They instead only pull what they feel fits their narrative ("surrendering, unarmed black teen killed in broad daylight") which is IMO unjustifiable and they should be called out on it on presentation alone at every interview. For whatever reason most do not do so.

As an example "he had his hands up" and "he was gunned down in broad daylight" are the battle cry of this case. What the heck does the time of day have to do with anything? It is used to make it appear that the kid couldn't possibly be doing anything wrong because it is daylight. Not one reporter I have watched has picked up on that or even said a word about that narrative of when the shooting occurred and the insinuation behind it. They just let er ride.... lol..I mean after all its the middle of the day so no crime is commited or something. You know....Like strong arm robbing people in the middle of the day....You can bet your azz that O'Reilly would have shredded the guy on that point and the kids frame of mind and several more that Megan just kinda let pass, never mentioned or only gingerly pushed back on.

A reporter should know who they are interviewing and usually Megan is awesome with that kind of stuff when she gets the chance. I have watched her get a little tame as of late. The bill Ayers interview is another. But then again that's why I am not a reporter. Like I said maybe I am just being to hard on her because I want those who are known for it to put these people in their place for their lame azz narrative and careful placing of limited facts to fit their agenda. It is very harmful to our society to allow these people to do this but no one really takes them on that way. It isn't good for ratings I guess and truth doesn't seem to matter anymore. Instead the $ is all that matters. It is very irritating to me.

20-Aug-14
I saw the same interview and thought Megan did a fair although not excellent job. That said Shepherd Smith was berating and running down the job that the police were doing so much the other night that I turned to CNN. I wonder why Fox keeps him on.

God bless, Steve

20-Aug-14
Six,

Agreed. Sheppard Smith is supposed to report the news and not commentate IMO. People like Megan, Bill etc are not doing the same thing.

20-Aug-14
Kevin,

I have my view on this and I am by no means impartial right now. I am irritated with the media and that puts my at a disadvantage I guess. I have also said 2 times I may have been to hard on Kelly. I feel that the overall narrative is bad enough and dishonest enough and jumping to conclusions enough and race baiting enough that reporters should be on their toes to point that out instantly when it is so glaring. They have a responsibility to do so IMO. They should not just stop at "this is your theory." Megan never really touched on that in this way and I am very surprised and disappointed given how analytical and levelheaded she usually is. She will call people out often but not on this one.

" If she did, she would be basing it on less acutal evidence than the Brown Family attorney was"

That is not accurate at all IMO. They both have the same info now and there are as many or more reports now of the cops supposed side as there are of the supposed Brown side. However the kicker in all this is the cops injuries and the Brown video robbery and the unsolicited YouTube background audio. In the face of all that the race baiters want arrest arrest arrest and reporters should call them out on that. There is more evidence in favor of the cop if one is honestly assessing it but people want him strung up regardless. Our system is set up to put on trial those that commit crimes and not to put people on trial to figure out if they maybe committed a crime. These crazy people could have video of the incident and would still want the cop arrested to stand trial.

I will say I am now prejudging this case in a way too based on the cops hospital visit, the leaked info that the cop had a blow out and fracture of the orbital socket, the other supposed eye witness reports that are the complete opposite of others and the guy that was with Brown that lied. Browns and media had info that he was shot in the back originally because people who said they say it were pushing a lie that the guy was shot in the back and executed with his back to the cop. Now we know that is highly unlikely.

I think an impartial reporter could point out the past glaring defects and past false evidence and current evidence that does not support the narrative on that side this. Robbery, Fractured eye, Eye witness and You tube vid with back ground conversation that is the most credible of every report we heard because the guy did not know he was being recorded. It was accidentally picked up and he had no reason to lie. All these things are in favor of the cop but all we have against the cop is he killed in broad daylight and "maybe" one shot hit him in the arm in a way that it "might" have come from front to back. The rest of the shooting portion is open for interpretation still but looks to favor the cop. You add the rest and it becomes almost obvious.

IMO the only question left to answer is was the killing shot from a bum rush or execution. We already know the same people claiming he was just gunned down like a wild animal were wrong so where is there any credibility left? Those questions need to be asked to these race baiting attorneys and their narrative needs to be strongly questioned. The media could shut this down pretty fast had they really wanted to. This whole thing is preposterous IMO and that cop will have his life ruined. the media is mostly responsible for this IMO.

20-Aug-14
LOL. I keep hearing on the news that "everyone should be upset that an 18 year old unarmed kid was killed." I am upset! I am upset that a cop had to kill someone and will now have his life ruined because of it.

If your a wanna be thug or punk or tool you should NOT rob a store and then illegally J-walk down the middle of the road with the evidence in hand and then assault a police officer. My hope is some other punk learns from this and choose not to commit crime.

20-Aug-14
Ok Kevin. She didn't do as I am talking about in that quote. We see it different. That's fine. She never once pointed out the false narrative I am talking either other than to say "that's your opinion." It is what it is and I just see it different than you that's all.

"That's not the job of "the media." We have a legal system for that"

That's not what I was talking about. You missed the point. Probably my fault.

"We don't (or sure as heck shouldn't) determine guilt or innocence in the media"

We shouldn't but we 'do' just by the actions and/or inactions of our media and their dereliction of duty. Our media absolutely sucks IMO

20-Aug-14
"It is impossible for Megyn to "point out the false narrative" when she doesn't know what the facts are"

She has the same facts as the Brown family and multiple facts the Brown supporters refuse to even look at let alone accept.

The grand jury will determine if there is enough evidence for an indictment"

LOL....He will be indicted regardless of what the evidence shows. A ham sandwich can be indicted.

"Sadly, we have apparently reached a point where unless the media picks a side, argues that side's case, and then renders a verdict, some people think they aren't doing their jobs."

Who in the world said to do that?

20-Aug-14

Pat C.'s Link
Hay anybody here anything about this? NO why the kid is white.

20-Aug-14

20-Aug-14
Maybe a game changer:

WILL ADMIT MICHAEL BROWN CHARGED OFFICER DARREN WILSON

Radio station KFNS-FM (100.7 FM, “The Viper”) of Troy, Missouri is reporting on its Facebook page a bombshell of a claim:

***BREAKING NEWS*** Remember, you saw it and heard it here first. We have heard (from a VERY connected national media source) that Ferguson officer Darren Wilson will be cleared in the shooting of Michael Brown. The key: Dorian Johnson has now admitted that Michael Brown attacked Officer Wilson and attempted to take his gun. OFFICER WILSON WILL NOT BE CHARGED! This is scary. When this news is made official, we all have reason to be concerned about the reaction.

If KFNS-FM’s claim that primary witness Dorian Johnson has admitted that Michael Brown turned and charged Officer Darren Wilson turns out to be accurate, it strongly suggests that Officer Darren Wilson be exonerated, and that his shooting of Michael Brown will be found to have been in self-defense.

The claim comes on the day after a night of protests in which 47 people were arrested and three loaded handguns were recovered.

The St. Louis County Circuit Court grand jury is scheduled to begin hearing evidence as early as today on the incident, depending on the ability of St. Louis County prosecutors to get witnesses to court to testify. Local reporter Christine Byers has claimed that police have more than a dozen witnesses that will testify that the 6’4?, 290 lbs Brown charged Officer Wilson.

We caution Bearing Arms readers to take these claims with a degree of skepticism until we hear the official word from St. Louis County Prosecutor Bob McCullouch.

20-Aug-14
Attorney General Holder has arrived with the most experienced FBI agents only weeks after the incident Why is this a federal issue? Why isn't he helping Barry's friend Mayor Immanuel with investigating the hundreds of dead on the south side of Chicago. Sure is a good diversion for the decision makers in the WHITE HOuSe on real issues of importance

20-Aug-14
The Chicago shootings don't matter to them because they're black on black. So....nothing to see here, move along now.

Proof of this is that if Officer Wilson were black NO ONE outside of the St. Louis area would even know about it, and you damn sure wouldn't see Sharpton/Jackson ascending on the place like flies on a frsh s**t pile!

20-Aug-14
I just read the reason they are not arresting LOOTERS in Ferguson is because Eric Holder's Justice Department has reclassified them.

They are not LOOTERS anymore

They are UNDOCUMENTED SHOPPERS

20-Aug-14
Holder should be told to get the hell out this is a civil matter. You have no jurisdiction here! But the Governor is a coward and a POS.

20-Aug-14

20-Aug-14
....and don't forget, DEMOCRAT!

20-Aug-14
Found on Flopping Aces:

There are two reasons Obama won’t go to Ferguson:

1. There are no good local private golf courses

2. No one there can afford $30,000 a plate for Obama

20-Aug-14

20-Aug-14
Kevin,

"How can she have the same "facts" as the Brown family when you say the brown family is advancing a false narrative?"

That is not even worth responding to.

"Either you expect Megyn to pull "facts" out of thin air, just like the Brown family attorney has done, making her just as bad as him, or you and I just have a different meaning of the term "facts."

LOL. Yeah I want her to make stuff up. Yeah sure.

"I'll just leave it at that."

Thats a good idea.

On a side note....Take a look at the O'Reilly interview from tonight. He mentioned much of the issues I was talking about in this thread. The overall narrative does not match the facts of what this is all about.

21-Aug-14

Anony Mouse's Link
Related:

Graphic Footage of Police Shooting Thief Who Went Towards Them With a Knife

Home - by BigFurHat - August 21, 2014 - 07:27

He stole a couple of sodas and waited for the cops and when they arrived he held a knife and said, “shoot me now, motherfuckers.”

When he went towards them with his knife they did the obvious. They shot him dead.

What’s the point this pinhead has proved?

From the comments:

"So now we have black martyrs willing to die for the cause?

Holder, Jarrett and Oblowme sure are getting desperate for a race war."

"Don’t know what the guy proved beyond getting dead. The video proves what a pitiful culture the black community has become."

Basically, this is the missing video of what happened in Ferguson. Poor Black boys growing up with no moral foundation provided by the family that the progressive liberals destroyed with their "well-fare" programs, no appreciation of free public education, and a celebration of thug/drug/misogyny lifestyle.

Too bad they never watch an of the old classic oaters, else-wise they would have known about the adage of never bringing a knife to a gunfight.

Obama/Holder and the rest of the professional race baiter have put this country back over 150 years when it comes to race relations. The seem to actually want confrontations.

21-Aug-14
"he says what I have been saying all along."

He did? OK.

You still missed the point of what I was saying and O's underlying point about the media and the outrageous false narrative that the media 'allows' to be perpetrated including IMO what Megan Kelly allowed. Up to a point that is. There are very bad fouls being committed by the media on this and Megan's was small in comparison to others so in hind site I was a little hard on her like I have said 4 times now.

Oh and by the way.... I think me saying 3,4 times that I may have been a little to hard on Megan must have totally escaped you?

"The facts aren't known yet"

We know a lot of facts. We know a lot of facts that most reporters including Megan refused to us in a way I found appropriate or needed at the time to push back on the false narrative and rhetoric that allows this thing to get blown up more and more. But that's just my perspective and for the 5th time I was a little hard on Megan.

"A jury will decide what the actual facts are"

Why does a Jury need to decide the facts or do you mean a grand jury?

I think the press and the false narrative pushed by the media, lawyers, politicians etc is the ONLY reason a grand jury was convened. If this had been a black cop shooting a black kid and all the same known facts with the same injuries I doubt highly a grand jury would even be considered.

21-Aug-14

21-Aug-14
OUTSTANDING!!! Whittle nails it to the wall yet again!!

21-Aug-14

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo

21-Aug-14

Anony Mouse's Link
Obama, Holder and the other master (race)baiters may be very very disappointed...

From the link:

"... In other states, claims of self-defense need to be proven as more likely than not, or in legal speak, to a “preponderance of the evidence.” It’s still the state’s obligation to prove “beyond a reasonable doubt” that the defendant actually killed the victim. But once that’s established, the prosecution doesn’t also have to prove “beyond a reasonable doubt” that the killing wasn’t justified. That’s because justifications—like self-defense—require the accused to make an active case, called an “affirmative defense,” that the circumstances were exceptional. The logic here is simple: As a rule, homicide is a crime and justification is reserved for extraordinary cases. Once the state has proven that a defendant did in fact kill someone, it should be the accused’s obligation to prove his or her actions were justified.

Not in Missouri. Instead, as long as there is a modicum of evidence and reasonable plausibility in support of a self-defense claim, a court must accept the claim and acquit the accused. The prosecution must not only prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant committed the crime, but also disprove a defendant’s claim of self-defense to the same high standard. Under Missouri law, all a citizen claiming self-defense or a police officer claiming to have fired while pursuing a dangerous criminal need do is “inject the issue of justification.” In other words, he only needs to produce some evidence (his own testimony counts) supporting the claim. Once he does so, “any reasonable doubt on the issue requires a finding for the defendant.” In Missouri, the burden doesn’t budge an inch, even after we know that the defendant has killed the victim. It doesn’t matter that there is certainty that Darren Wilson shot Michael Brown. As long as there is still the slightest possibility that Wilson acted in his own defense, Missouri law favors Wilson.

Stupid Missouri with its stupid unique outlier of a rule putting the burden on the prosecution!.."

Of course, the Holder DO(in)J may impose an "obama" and ignore the law and just hang him anyway.

22-Aug-14
Jack,

There is a way around it. Federal charges.

24-Aug-14

orionsbrother's embedded Photo
orionsbrother's embedded Photo
Don't know if this is actually Michael Brown as stated, but if it is, he doesn't appear to be an innocent, gentle giant to me.

24-Aug-14
At over 6 foot and 200 pounds, Brown was not unarmed. He may not have had a gun knife or club in hand but unarmed he wasn't. Many people are killed each year by "unarmed" assailants. The fact that the officer was already injured by Brown (according to official reports), indicates Brown was a definite threat.

24-Aug-14

Salagi's Link
Meanwhile the looters say those businesses better be rebuilt or else. Idiots.

25-Aug-14
Now just imagine when these hoodrats team up with ISIS......

And I truly believe that is coming. They really do hate us and America that much.

25-Aug-14
If Brown would have simply listened to the cop and showed a bit of respect for the law, he would be alive today.

25-Aug-14

WRT Salagi's comment about the post looter business opportunities...think Detroit. ;o)

• Sitka Gear