HA/KS 21-Aug-14
HA/KS 23-Aug-14
slade 23-Aug-14
Hammer 23-Aug-14
HA/KS 25-Aug-14
14-Aug-14
Could explain the high rate of cancer.

15-Aug-14
Well people live longer than any time in history. I don't know how either since everything we eat and use is bad for us or causes cancer. lol

If you drink city water your gonna die and be dumber. You might have nice teeth but your die stupid.... Better get well water.

No wonder I am a wizard......I was raised in the country on well water. lol

16-Aug-14
Duh? It is a waste product from the making of aluminum. It is considered a toxic chemical, until the dentists get a hold of it. My dentist still doesn't understand why I won't use a flouride toothpaste, and refuse to use their little swish and spit products. i LOVE OUR WELL WATER.

16-Aug-14
Yendor, what chemicals are in your well water?

What is the level of Fluoride? Radon? Nitrates? Bacteria?

16-Aug-14
purified water is toxic. Anyone that has ever drank it will or has died.....

16-Aug-14
What Norseman said... anyone who drinks any water WILL die.

16-Aug-14
Spike, my point is that people rebel against something that is a known quantity and likely helpful and probably harmless, but blindly drink well water or smoke MJ that they do NOT know what chemicals are involved.

16-Aug-14
Well that one went over some heads BD...

17-Aug-14
Spike, what is the Fluoride level in your well water? Strontium? Niobium? Cranium?

17-Aug-14
My wife and I washed in our well over 50 years ago and it has been tested twice by companies that wanted to sell us some water softening chemicals. It tested well below all the government standards for drinking water and is soft. They said it would be a waste of money to add anything to our water. My well is only 25 feet deep so I guess we are using surface water. My other house, a quarter mile away, had a 168 foot well and is hard water and I don't like the taste of it. When we go on vacation my wife takes enough water for drinking and brushing teeth from our well.

18-Aug-14
Spike, it is a question of the devil we know vs the devil we do not know. Are you really willing to give up tested water for untested water?

It is relevant. You are just unwilling to see the relationship.

MILLIONS drink fluoridated water with no direct causal research of any harm. Coffee has more credible research showing it is dangerous.

19-Aug-14
Sorry....but this is ridiculous. Fluoride is NATURALLY occurring in ground water at levels of up to 10 mg/l. I think you will be ok with your local water company adding .75-1.25 mg/l in your potable water.

19-Aug-14
HA/KS I test my well water every year. Having been on a community well for several years, we had to have that water tested every month. My flouride content 3 months ago was .2 Mg/l which is very low (Thank God) Yes Floride is in well water and is a natural product. But the flouride that is PUT in the community water sources is not a natural product. It is a waste product from Aluminum manufacturing. It is a carcinigen in that form, because of the heating and other components that come with that waste. I have a friend that works in one of the largest aluminum plants in the us and they are warned constantly to handle this waste very carefully. It is cheap and readily available for throwing in our water. Also, since you asked, my Radon level is less than /5 Pci/l, Nitrates is less than 1ppm, and bacteria is tested for different coliforms, not total bacteria, and mine is less than 1 ppm. So I have better water than most bottled water, and no ADDED poisons.

19-Aug-14
Read about Solanine and according to your reasoning you will never again eat a potato.

How about some common sense?

20-Aug-14
OK I'll admit it's been a while since I had a chemistry class but when did "cranium" become an element?

20-Aug-14
Heat, Cranium is the empty container in this discussion.

21-Aug-14
Where I grew up in this little town in ND, we all drank the water from the same well. It was pumped out of the ground and nothing was added to it...still true today. The water had a lot of minerals and it corroded the heck out of the water pipes. Most people in this little town live to be in their 80's and 90's so it can't be that bad for you.

21-Aug-14
Gentlemen,

Please don't take these warnings too seriously. You would be very surprised by the everyday products you are exposed to that "can cause cancer". Don't assume that because a material can cause cancer, it will. A good example of this is crystalline silica, or what is more commonly called 'sand', can cause silicosis and/or lung cancer. Isn't it interesting that you don't see cancer warnings when you head out to spend time on the beach. All I'm saying is that most materials that can cause cancer generally don't. Small doses of fluoride won't cause cancer in normal people. You will do better for yourself and to avoid cancer by avoiding stress, getting good sleep, and having a balanced diet. Studies are showing more and more that humans are designed to fight illnesses like cancer and that when our immune systems are weakened by poor lifestyle choices, we can be susceptible to these types of illnesses. Too much of anything is bad for you...and that includes apples.

21-Aug-14
well said, gadan

23-Aug-14
Spike, the number one "acid producing" food? Red meat. This is just another tactic of the anti-freedom leftists and you are falling for it.

Notice how all these web sites are willing to sell you the cure?

BTW, alcohol kills cancer cells at a 100% rate in a laboratory setting.

23-Aug-14
If you haven't noticed HA, he's not falling for it, he lives and breaths it.

23-Aug-14
I sure am glad with all these cancer causing things we eat and drink to be living in a day where the average life span is many more years than any other time over the past 5000 years because if not it just wouldn't be worth it and I might actually care about the fluoride in the water.

On the other hand if I was planning to have a baby my wife and I would change things a little so the little tot has better odds of not having a disability. You know...Like most intelligent people do.

By the way Spike what do think the masses should do? Buy bottled water? Its worse than city water.

25-Aug-14
"I will assume that you are strong enough, intelligent enough, and discerning enough to not buy what you don't want or need." I also assume that about myself. I wish that I were so confident in you. :-)

• Sitka Gear