AZOnecam 23-Aug-14
Woods Walker 23-Aug-14
Sharpstick 23-Aug-14
Rocky 23-Aug-14
Hammer 23-Aug-14
Anony Mouse 26-Aug-14
19-Aug-14

Woods Walker's Link
US journalist James Foley is brutally murdered by ISIS.

WARNING....video is very graphic.

One more time....we need to start the bombing at Mecca and work our way out. That whole region needs to be turned into glass (sand subject to high levels of heat!)

And they have another one captive with his head on the chopping block!!!

Everytime they do this we need to take out a city. Eventually they'll get the message, and if they don't it's win/win anyway. These barbarians are making Nazi Germany look like mother Teresa.

20-Aug-14
Was just going to post up on this...So how many more American's need to get their heads cut off before we start stomping Islamic ass?!?

20-Aug-14
And we gave some GETMO inmates freedom why?

Civility will go no where with that group.

20-Aug-14
BTW, the video has been removed from youtube, but I think there is a video somewhere on liveleak. Brings back sad memories from Daniel Pearl.

20-Aug-14
I sincerely hope that somehow we kill every single one of those evil people.

20-Aug-14
I too think they ought to die, every evil one of them.

But Arab countries in the region have armies capable of doing the job. Turkey, Egypt, Pakistan, Jordan, etc. Europeans too.

ISIS needs to be anihilated, but why is it left to the US to do it alone? Especially since we have a limp-wristed panty waist sniveling little dipwad CiC, who very likely wishes for the success of ISIS if the truth was known.

20-Aug-14

20-Aug-14

20-Aug-14
I too think they ought to die, every evil one of them.

But Arab countries in the region have armies capable of doing the job. Turkey, Egypt, Pakistan, Jordan, etc. Europeans too.

ISIS needs to be anihilated, but why is it left to the US to do it alone? Especially since we have a limp-wristed panty waist sniveling little dipwad CiC, who very likely wishes for the success of ISIS if the truth was known.

20-Aug-14
Thanks to our "commander in chief" the world no longer fears or respects the USA.

Why are we sitting on our hands, waiting for the Kurds or somebody else to defeat the ISIS?? Because it is politically correct for us to stay OUT of all conflicts. He has to appease the people that put him in POWER, and he wants to protect ALL muslims.

The time has come to finish the job. It can be done by our military, from the air, in less than 10 days. IF not.............................we will be witnessing these kind of terrorists act on our soil SOON!

Kill them all and let God sort them out.

20-Aug-14
This video has been removed because its content violated YouTube's Terms of Service.

20-Aug-14
Tragic senseless. Most likely unarmed when captured. he was primarily photo journalist To bad the mainstream US journalist died six years ago when the Messiah came on the scene gave him a pass if they had vetted him like others wed be looking at world scene differently today

20-Aug-14
"The ONLY way to stop ISIS is to kill every last one of the bastards...every one...."

Every bit or more serious a threat as AQ ever was...

20-Aug-14
Not sure I could be as stoic and calm if I knew my head was coming off...Least fight to the end!

20-Aug-14
I'd of spit on the gutless bastard. What could he do worse? Kill me?

20-Aug-14
Just curious as to what the libertarian take on this is. Go after ISIS with extreme prejudice? Do nothing because it's not on our soil and we can't afford to anyway? Fire up a doobie?

20-Aug-14
Ike,

I would bet they rehearsed it or something like it many times and he didn't really know it was coming.

I can say that if I knew it was coming I would have kicked and screamed or whatever I could do. I would not go out quietly and would channel my inner Braveheart if I had the time and scream for freedom and my love of country and the destruction of those evil people.

I doubt he knew what was really coming though because they had him for a long time and likely conditioned him and routinely threatened his life in a similar way but never followed through.

What I saw made me very angry and I wish I could do something to change it or stop it from happening again. I wish I had my finger on lots of bombs. I would tell the people of Iraq that they have 1 week to rise up and eliminate all these evil people and bring me them dead or alive (preferably dead) or I would blanket bomb the countryside. It would likely cause a world war but you know what....We gotta deal with these evil people eventually anyway so lets get er done by whatever means necessary. My guess is it will take another attack on our soil before we finally go ape shi#$.

I follow General Patton's line of logic....'lets go deal with them now because we eventually will have to anyway'

I am terrified that one of these days we will see this with an American child on foreign soil.

21-Aug-14
Yes Hammer, you're probably right...et we get in trouble for 'torturing' a few...

21-Aug-14
Apparently Bluedog took my post above in a way that I was not quite implying and pulled quotes here into my other thread as some kind of a counter.

I am not for the targeting of innocent people. I do not want innocent people to get caught up in it. I do not want to kill innocents. However if they refuse to comply and then hang out on the country side where terrorist are at and they do not leave and get caught up in the massive bombing that levels the area completely then so be it. That would be their fault for allowing the people to stay and would be in essence aiding the enemy and making them no better and it would show their acceptance of them.

If a town of 10-20,000 people know there are 100 evil terrorist in that town and they refuse to get rid of them (and they could if they really wanted to and tried) and they get caught up in the bombing then that's their fault for not getting them or at least leaving the area for safe ground. Its a war so you gotta do what you gotta do and turning every area of Iraq into a parking lot where these people are present and the community refuses to act would set them back so far that it would end this for a good long time in that area and give serious pause to the rest of the countries like it to try the same thing again or let radical Islam get a foothold. Wars need to be fought like they use to be....To win!

21-Aug-14
Recently a guy went rock climbing without ropes. He fell 600 feet to his death. While tragic, I cannot muster much empathy for the reckless soul who would rock climb that high with no back-up plan for gravity.

I feel the same way about these journalists that go into the maelstrom -knowing full well the risks- and getting killed. They are actually more irresponsible because, with their gambit, they heap a TON of moral hazard upon their people.

Terrorist host countries cannot (allegedly) control the elements that so hate us they relish the opportunity to saw our heads off. So civilians go at their own risk.

My libertarian leaning answer is this: Don't go there. Don't trade there. Don't send aid. Don't permit any visas. Period. But, because that will not work, I would be war gaming a colonization strategy with an eye for what proffers would satisfy Russia and China.

This is an ancient impasse with only an ancient solution.

21-Aug-14
"....I would be war gaming an colonization strategy with an eye for what proffers would satisfy Russia and China."

??? Can you explain that a bit better?

21-Aug-14
We make an example out of an antagonistic country. Have all the smart people inform what the reaction from Asia will be and prepare to head it off diplomatically. Whatever that means. We wipe out Iraq, get on the phone and ask what Moscow wants while we are at it.

What I am talking about is either pulling out or old school war. Go in, annihilate and permanently annex. If we get hit again, we go into another country. Rinse and repeat until folks settle down. This state of perpetual quasi-war is only good for the warmongers and central bankers.

21-Aug-14
"This state of perpetual quasi-war is only good for the warmongers and central bankers."

Yep, the famous saying that was spoken "We make more money in one hour of war than we can in one year of peace!" Let that sink in!!!!

As I stated on another thread..... We will not stop ISIS unless they get a "big head" and go somewhere they were told not to.

WE created ISIS. WE armed ISIS. It is a fact told by many insiders. We created them to over throw Assad and cause other havoc in the middle east.

AND they are coming to America. Why do you think the border crisis fired up all of a sudden! Border patrol agents have finally been talking and telling about all the middle eastern decent MEN who are crossing.

Shoot, one of the five terrorist we released for the deserter has already been caught on camera in a mall in San Antonio, TX! Facial recognition software at DHS identified him!!!

21-Aug-14
Not surprising at all. And don't think for one second that they are not getting their people here via the open southern border.

We're heading for a huge sh*tstorm.

21-Aug-14
Spike, it was either Jim Garrow or Insider "W" on the Hagmanns a week or two ago. I listen to so many shows I don't remember which one it was. It may have been the show with Dave Hodges and "W" called in to affirm some things Dave was talking about.

That revelation went along with one of them talking about the plans of terrorists to attack over 100 malls in the U.S. in the coming months. They supposedly have the actual list of malls. The plans were uncovered after they pegged the scum bag in San Antonio and they began investigating.

21-Aug-14
Attention Greater TBVIECia: Denial is NOT a river in Egypt!

Obama State Dept Again Claims ISIS Has Nothing To Do With Islam, “They Don’t Represent Any Religion”…

Which I’m assuming will come as quite a surprise to ISIS.

Via Breitbart:

Thursday at the daily briefing, State Department spokeswoman Marie Harf declined to acknowledge ISIS’ declaration of war with the Untied States of America.

When a reporter said,”The reality is ISIS has announced it’s in a war against America,” adding, “Right or wrong that is what they are saying.”

Harf replied, “Well they can say whatever they like. But what I am making clear that is not what ISIS represents and they don’t represent any religion. They are at war with everyone they come in contact with.”

Previous: State Department: “ISIS Does Not Operate In The Name Of Any Religion”

Via CNS News:

[W]hen pressed by reporters for details on what the United States expects from the other governments in the Middle East, Harf refused to go into specifics on how the administration is working with other countries to eliminate the threat posed by ISIS.

“Clearly there’s more we can all do to fight ISIL,” she said.

Harf also emphasized the administration’s view that ISIS does not accurately represent the religion of Islam as a whole.

“ISIL does not operate in the name of any religion. The president has been very clear about that, and the more we can underscore that, the better,” Harf said.

21-Aug-14

Typical of the TBVIECian regime...beheading a kidnapped American journalist by barbarian terrorists whose excuse is the words of a camel-humping/goat-raping paedophile alleged prophet is treated as a simple crime...

I guess when ones head is up their anus so far that even a head lamp doesn't help, all things are possible--especially when aided and abetted by those who use to be involved in journalism.

21-Aug-14
Obama is either an idiot, or a liar....or both.

Does he REALLY think that we'll buy that?? Really????

22-Aug-14
We should ban any person from entering the US for two years if they go Iraq, Iran, Syria ect. Was just watching the news and there is now a concern of people from other countries like Britain as an example going to Iraq or Iran or Syria etc on a valid passport and getting trained up on terror and then they can go back home and then come here and set up shop and plot and no one would be the wiser because they don't fit the mold of who we look for and they come from one of our allies.

It seems there are many people from other non middle eastern countries that are getting hooked in with the middle east terror groups. Even US citizens are doing it. The guy who decapitated James Foley is a British citizen if I remember it right. People like him can go and get trained and then go home and then take a trip here and no one would know what was up until it was possibly to late. You get a few hundred guys doing that in a cell and it could bring a very serious threat to the American people.

22-Aug-14
I wish I could remember the percentage, but something like 60% of the ISIS members are from non-arab countries like Britian, Australia, etc.....

22-Aug-14
ISIS is truly a "manufactured" group. Can you say "CIA Operation"!

22-Aug-14
"We should ban any person from entering the US for two years if they go Iraq, Iran, Syria ect."

I agree, but with an entirely OPEN southern border how are we supposed to accomplish that? The Musloids can easily blend in with the predominately mestizo people that are walking in here everyday INVITED by Obama and Co.

And they have probably been doing just that!

22-Aug-14
Not "probably", THEY HAVE BEEN!!! Border patrol agents have started talking and telling about it!!

22-Aug-14
I think I just figured out a good use for all that fecal waste that's generated on our hog farms. We should spray it all across the southern border. We wouldn't have to announce it, it'd announce ITSELF!

22-Aug-14
Sorry WW but my plan is better. Just spray bullets and it will stop the problem overnight.

22-Aug-14
You bet they are.

22-Aug-14
Please forgive me...admittedly I haven't read this entire thread. I'm running out the door again as we speak but I have a question. I heard a radio show today replaying the words that James Foley recited before his death. They say it's obvious that he was forced to read a scripted speech in which he blames the government and his own family for his demise.

My question is this: If you know you're going to die at the hands of these cowards, why would you follow their script? Why would you not voice your true feelings and go on a rant about the thugs that have captured you?

Perhaps I'm ignorant to the situation, or I'm missing something but he seemed way too sincere in the delivery of his message.

Someone, please convince me that there is a reason he would pander to these POS's in his darkest hour! I don't understand it.

22-Aug-14
70 what if he is not really dead. All photo shopped?

That would explain a lot and would fall perfectly into the CF narrative.

22-Aug-14
I heard that they will put their hostages through these scenarios many times as "rehearsals", and maybe he thought it was just that so he went along with it. I also heard that Foley's part may have in fact been from one of the rehearsals, and the beheading was "live" and added into the video.

Again...start the bombing at Mecca and work our way out.

22-Aug-14
Yes as pointed out before and confirmed by hostages that were released...Beaten more because he was American and his brother is in the AirForce and Rehearsals and moved often so that they could not be recued...

Can we shoot back now?!?

23-Aug-14
Yeah I saw some earlier footage of these guys driven to the desert by the truckload. Probably 20+ guys in each truck guarded by one guy with an AK.

Who in the world would lay down under one armed guy knowing you were going to get shot in the back of the head minutes after that truck stopped?

23-Aug-14
It's time to start playing "cowboys and muslims".

23-Aug-14

Sharpstick's embedded Photo
Sharpstick's embedded Photo

Sharpstick's Link
House in New Jersey flying the ISIS flag

23-Aug-14
I think it is difficult to know the state of the mind when placed under these conditions. I know what I am thinking I would say or do if that was me on my knees but that is me under reasonable circumstances.

I shutter to think what I might say or do not knowing what the next moment holds.

I know what I feel for this man as he is kneeling there helpless.

The Rock

23-Aug-14
I would take those flags and burn them and consequences to me be damned. We gotta draw a line at some point.

IMO freedom of speech should stop at the doorstep of showing support of Americas enemy. It should be illegal to fly the flag of any country or group America is at war with.

26-Aug-14

Anony Mouse's Link

• Sitka Gear