Woods Walker 22-Aug-14
bad karma 22-Aug-14
Owl 22-Aug-14
Woods Walker 22-Aug-14
20-Aug-14

20-Aug-14
And from C.A.I.R....

20-Aug-14
Yup, crickets. If it were up to me, anti-jihad would ensue tomorrow morning - eliminating islam and its whole demented culture from the face of the earth.

Their only legacy would be the evidence that they were incompatible with humanity.

21-Aug-14
What point?

That if you only watch Fox and only read bowsite you won't find muslim clerics?

Here is a google string that you can try: "muslim against isis". It has 19+ million hits. In the first 3 pages (all the further I read) you can find prominent muslims blasting ISIS from many different countries.

Here is a blurb from mediamatters:

Iyad Ameen Madani, the Secretary General for the Organization of Islamic Cooperation which represents 1.4 billion Muslims in 57 countries around the world, condemned ISIS' threats against Christians in Iraq, saying the "forced deportation under the threat of execution" is a "crime that cannot be tolerated." In an interview with Reuters, Turkey's highest ranking cleric, Mehmet Gormez, similarly decried ISIS' threats against Christians and argued that the statements were damaging to the Muslim community: "Islamic scholars need to focus on this (because) an inability to peacefully sustain other faiths and cultures heralds the collapse of a civilization." In a July 7 statement, the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) called ISIS' actions "un-Islamic and morally repugnant." CAIR noted that the group's "human rights abuses on the ground are well-documented" and called on other Muslim community leaders to speak out against the violence. The Muslim Council of Great Britain's Shuja Shafi also said: "Violence has no place in religion, violence has no religion. It is prohibited for people to present themselves for destruction."

Methinks it speaks more about your ability to do complex searches (sic) on google than reality.

21-Aug-14
"Methinks it speaks more about your ability to do complex searches (sic) on google than reality."

LOL! Kind of like this:

photo Muslimsfor_zpsdeba460b.jpg

photo Muslimsagainst_zps1c7b0f46.jpg

By using your same Googling skills I came up with the fact that 74% of muslims are "for" Isis.

67,500,000 for hits + 24,000,000 against hits = 91,500,000 total hits. 67,500,000/91,500,000*100= 74% FOR.

21-Aug-14
If the majority of Muslims wholeheartedly disagreed with ISIS then they would put a stop to them inside their own countries by all means available.

Notice that this kind of issue happens only in certain parts of the world. That's because if a group tried to pull that in countries like the US or Great Britain or France etc they would be stomped out by the people

21-Aug-14
"Notice that this kind of issue happens only in certain parts of the world. That's because if a group tried to pull that in countries like the US or Great Britain or France etc they would be stomped out by the people "

Hammer,

Methinks you've forgotten WWII and the Jews.

21-Aug-14
Dave,

No I haven't forgotten them and you must be talking about something different than I am. I am also referring to post WWII. The countries that are basically free nations like those I mentioned would not allow this kind of a group to take hold in their countries IMO and that has nothing to do with the Jews during WWII.

I can assure you that here in the US they could never get a foothold like what they have in Iraq. At least IMO. The people here would not allow it.

21-Aug-14
Hammer

We all were told a month or so ago on this forum that they were coming to America and no statement disagreeing to that premise was offered up.

So which is it. Coming to America or not coming

By the way how is the girl doing that you helped after she was run over near your house

21-Aug-14
As taquiya, the practice of lying to promote Islam, is expressly authorized, I don't put much faith in what is said. Look at what is being done to discourage, prevent and condemn the beheadings. Are these people shunned, or outcasts? Are they putting forth effort to find them, and expose them to the authorities, etc?

21-Aug-14
bad karma x2

taquiya undermines the entire religion.

21-Aug-14
RK,

The girl the last I heard had been moved to rehab and that's the final update I was given but she is supposed to make a full recovery eventually though it is going to be a long road. They cut off communication and refused to answer my query if I was at any risk and I haven't heard from then since asking that. Just goes to show you that helping some people is a risk and then they are ungrateful enough that they will not even put your mind at rest over a legit concern. So be it. I just wont help people anymore if this is how it will be.

As to ISIS coming here.... I think in those threads what you were seeing discussed more than anything was that "cells" may come and do damage but there is no way 1000's of crazy, beheading, children killing mad men will be roaming our streets and cornering 40,000 people and threatening death to them. We The People would not allow it and would fight back. It is just in our nature.

Take note I said they would never get a foothold here like they have in Iraq. Hell over there they drive around in backs of trucks with guns and 50 Cals bolted to the bed of the truck. They have tanks and other armored vehicles. That will 'never' happen here. We would blow their azz up. All they can do here is hit and run and they can only do so in small cells. They could never gain control of a state or half a state is my point

21-Aug-14
Hammer, millions of children are killed in the US and hardly a murmur from the populace. In fact, depending on which poll you believe about 50% think that is fine.

In Chicago, they are roaming the streets killing people and again ....

21-Aug-14
I'm all for getting a bunch of water bombers together, filled with pigs blood and give Mecca a bath, A day before we turn it into a parking lot, let them contemplate that while we expand from there.

21-Aug-14
Henry,

I understand brother but that is another issue. Unfortunately what you mention has been going on for a while and doesn't look to be changing yet.

I think a lot of things are a perception thing. Like murder in the inner cities as an example.....One guy kills another guy or two is not the same as 20 guys killing thousands even though the net loss is probably worse by our own people if you added up all the individual cases together.

We have issues for sure with no relief in sight. The perception needs to change but it wont.

On one hand you need to face evil head on but on thee other they might bankrupt us in the process because lord only knows we don't need any help with that. We can BK ourselves all on our own. lol

21-Aug-14
Im with bb on this one.

21-Aug-14

itshot's Link
hmmmmmm

I GJoogled something along the lines of dearborn outraged over beheadings....

seems like our largest city of peaceful conquest shows more outrage over easter egg hunts than savage decapitation of token infidels

looked for protest news in same results and found that satirical cartoons inspire more outrage than American journalists' peacefully removed heads

link is to hardcore, right-wing, extremist site....don't take it as factual

21-Aug-14

22-Aug-14

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Good read Spikey!

22-Aug-14
A liquor store in my town was owned by a Palestinian fellow. I was getting my hair cut next door, and buying at the liquor store. That is, until after 9-11, when the lady who cut my hair told me that she could hear his TV at her stand, and when they'd show the 9-11 videos, he was cheering like I do when the Broncos score a touchdown.

He ended up having to sell the business. I don't feel bad about it.

22-Aug-14
Hope he sold it at a loss.

22-Aug-14

• Sitka Gear