Hammer 23-Aug-14
Rocky 23-Aug-14
ar troy 24-Aug-14
Hammer 24-Aug-14
AZOnecam 24-Aug-14
Rocky 24-Aug-14
22-Aug-14

Hammer's Link
Dorian Johnson the kid with Brown on the night of the shooting had a warrant for his arrest. He was also charged earlier this year for lying to police.

LMAO..."Johnson’s attorney Freeman Bosley Jr. told WND.com that the situation regarding Johnson’s legal troubles has been taken care of, and has no impact on Johnson’s credibility in the Brown case. LMAO...

22-Aug-14
OK I like Megan Kelly again. She handed this state senator from the 5th district her hat badly IMO.

22-Aug-14
???? No vid Hammer!

22-Aug-14
WW,

It works for me and Spike so not sure what the issue is on your computer

22-Aug-14
Too damn funny. Another elected moron

WW vid works fine. Feds probably have been messing with your computer

22-Aug-14
All I have is a big black rectangle. What's odd is that I can get all the other vids posted here. Oh well.....

22-Aug-14
The video also will not work for me. I can see a photo, but nothing happens when I click on play.

22-Aug-14
Shocking!

22-Aug-14

Hammer's Link
Here is a link to the Kelly file and direct vid.

23-Aug-14
Probably one of the most humorous sights to behold is someone trying to tap dance around their own painfully obvious racism. I almost felt sorry for this woman trying to hide behind a ludicrous "defense". I find it unlikely-no impossible, for anyone to get elected 4 times in St. Louis County without any support from the black community.

On a personal level I find it disgusting when she or anyone else for that matter refers to "justice for Michael Brown." Justice is not for anyone, it is for EVERYONE. The assumption that there must be a clear line pointing to an individual highlights an obvious prejudice, and in this woman's case it is racist in nature. Without stating it she is inferring that a black man cannot receive a fair outcome from a white man-period.

Maybe what we need here is "a wise Latina"? (OK, no more sarcastic remarks.....)

23-Aug-14
What is so shocking about this? Another ELECTED official.

ELECTED. You have the right and obligation to vote and have your voice heard. Yeah....in Swahili.

Look. Lets be honest because our children and grandchildrens lives depend upon it. What is the difference between the Jews/Arabs and the White/Black of America? Why are we burying our head in the sand fearful to say what we really want to say as the blacks do about us? People there is war right here greater than those sand whackos and you WILL live to die for it. A black president is playing golf with a basketball player while a white reporter gets his head chopped off. A black Attorney General travels to some place in MO. to soothe and comfort a black thugs family who was shot by a white police officer doing his duty and claims a prosecution is imminent, this whacked ELECTED official wants a white DA removed and to be replaced by someone who will be "friendly" to their cause. To top it off you have a black instigator in Al Sharpton being paid by NBC to start more trouble against the white "devil" promising more trouble in the streets if the DA does not do what they want and this white officer is not convicted guilty or not?

Are you kidding me? Tell me what you do not see or do not understand about the white/black co-existence principle in this country. Hide it all you want people but it is going to occur. There can not be another outcome. It is simply not possible unless you continue to believe in your own stupidity that we can bomb them will love and understanding about their history.

Look at Isreal/Palestine. The deep seated hatred will not abate because it CAN NOT abate. Understand? Ah...whats the use. Most white people will still be looking for an email from their social network. Sooner or later that will be the last thing they will be looking for. Believe me.

The Rock

23-Aug-14
Rock,

Who are you talking to exactly and what are you really trying to say? Just curious?

Also are you also saying the black/white issues here is as bad or worse or will become as bad or worse than the "sand whackhos" war going on in the middle? If so you are out of your mind IMO. There is no comparison.

23-Aug-14
Hammer,

You are right. Things are just fine here. I think relations between the white people and black people of America is just an inconsequential misunderstanding. Neither side is prejudicial. One could easily see that whenever a racial situation arises. Just ranting on a predisposed impossibility I guess.

The Rock

23-Aug-14
Rock,

Gezz man Cmon...I didn't say things were just fine here so gimmie a break. However I also don't think you are wrong about the issues on race but I do not ever foresee anything like what we see in the middle east going on here over race. Our country would have to collapse 1st.

There are racial issue of course but I believe as a whole things have gotten better over the years even since I was a kid. We see pockets of crazy crap when racial issues arise but largely people are tolerant of each other now in comparison. That would have to rapidly change and all would have to be undone and people would have to willingly give up the comfort of their lives to do what you are claiming is coming which if I read you right is a race war. Unless America was to collapse I do not see it happening and even if it did I think the blacks are way out numbered so they wouldn't get to far. Think about it.

No way what happens in the middle east happens here over a white/black race problem

23-Aug-14
From your lips Hammer to Gods ears...but this country is showing God the way out. Our enemies in the east wage war in their religious beliefs which makes them fanatical and prone to commit radical acts. What religious beliefs do we, as the new America, generally have to rival these fanatics?

The underlying rage and backlash against blacks is much larger than you think. You have to be close to see the true picture. When things appear silent danger is lurking.

Never believe anything is not possible. These were the catastrophic mistakes in the world that were made in the past. History proves this fallacy.

I really believe Americans today think they are from another biological makeup. As if NOTHING can happen BECAUSE they are American.

Americans elected a Muslim their leader just 7 yrs. after being attacked. What can you guarantee in this nation not to be possible?

The Rock

24-Aug-14
"Justice is not for anyone, it is for EVERYONE. The assumption that there must be a clear line pointing to an individual highlights an obvious prejudice, and in this woman's case it is racist in nature."

Worth reading again. Good stuff Mike in CT, as usual.

24-Aug-14
Rock,

I guess anything is possible but I am wayyy closer to this than you think. I do not live in a bubble and I have many black friend and worked in Detroit for 5 years. There are race problems but not bad enough to bring about an all out race war that would come close to the crazy stuff and killing we see in the middle east. Like I said America would have to collapse 1st or be far removed from what we are now.

Now if you say a war is coming to the US from another country of the middle east then I will buy into that completely. We are gonna get hit. The only chance we have is if we can make it past Obamas term and at least 1 year into a new president that can make the changes to protect us. Between now and then all bets are off.

24-Aug-14
Rock, I applaud you for taking a stand on this issue. You've made your point very well, IMO.

The only reason we haven't been hit again is because our president has been so accommodating to islamist interests.

If we do finally elect a real President who places American ideals and interests at the fore front, that's when the internal attacks will come.

And we've already seen how our police force reacts - they are well trained and well armed and will do whatever they are told. That's the scary part IMO.

24-Aug-14
Hammer,

You know I respect your comments here as well as others. There were times when I had to be "straightened" out and after listening to the opposing arguments gave way...maybe not publicly but privately which holds just as much weight.

A word of advice that may become critical. Do not listen to people when they talk to you listen when they look at you. Your "friends" my "friends" in the black community, generally do not like white people in general. I was told this by one of our backhoe operators years ago. " Rock I like you I think you know that...but my "friends" as a whole do not like white people no matter what." I never forgot that Hammer because it came from where most white people think does not exist anymore. The rage against whites is higher now than ever because of "leverage".

One eye lays open when I sleep and that one eye covers EVERYBODY because I have children and grandchildren to protect. When I see and hear and read in between the lines I can easily see what is coming down the road eventually. I was not raised picking corn (although I wish I would have been) but picking the safe way in the mean streets of Philadelphia. I made it this far because of my vigilance and keeping my ear to the ground. There was no time for skipping to school with Captain Kangaroo. If you got caught sleeping you could end up sleeping forever. These moments, captured in time has formed not so much my opinion but warnings.

So I live within myself of what I know and know what people are capable of when they speak of coming together. Many times it is to keep you close nothing more.

The Rock.....AZ.....THANK YOU.

• Sitka Gear