Huntcell 22-Aug-14
Woods Walker 22-Aug-14
'Ike' (Phone) 23-Aug-14
Woods Walker 23-Aug-14
Elkhuntr 23-Aug-14
Rocky 23-Aug-14
22-Aug-14

'Ike''s Link
Ok with all the ISIS BS and Foreign Fighters that have joined them from the US, Briton and others...Why haven't we yanked Pass Ports? Just a matter of time!

“We're in the most dangerous position we've ever been in as a nation,” Inhofe reportedly said.

He spoke after militants posted a video this week showing them executing American journalist James Foley.

“ISIS, they are really bad terrorists, they're so bad even Al Qaeda is afraid of them,” Inhofe told Fox 25. “They're crazy out there and they're rapidly developing a method of blowing up a major U.S. city and people just can't believe that's happening.”

22-Aug-14
They would just enter through Mexico...

Better to track them.

22-Aug-14
Passport???

Doors are open don't need no stinking passport!!!

22-Aug-14
...and shoot them on sight. This isn't criminal justice now, this is WAR. War of SURVIVAL.

23-Aug-14
Oh, that's right, we don't have a Southern or Northern border!

23-Aug-14
"I pray for the people our givernmint will kill with their stupidity. I pray it is no one we know."

My exact sentiments. It's coming, that's for sure. And when it does, NO ONE in government will be held accountable for it. They are beyond the laws of accountability. If my negligence causes someone harm or death, at the very least I can be sued. Not so with Obama. That incompetent piece of Marxist, anti-American s**t will have a library named in his "honor".

There WILL however, be a special place in hell for him.

23-Aug-14
"NO ONE in government will be held accountable for it."

Exactly. Afterwards, they'll line up to get on TV or the talk shows, telling us how irate they are, pointing fingers, blah blah blah.

It will be a clear dereliction of duty, but like Lois Lerner and the rest of the establishment ilk, we'll still be paying them to live high off the hog.

Illegals have been coming across the Texass border in droves for decades. Perry recently announces a few National Guard will be sent to the border and the repubtard LIV praise him.

The sh*t is mind boggling but the R's and D's eat it up as long as their party is running the show.

23-Aug-14
How many members on this bowsite? I will tell you. Not enough.

White America has a very very serious problem on its hands because it is hated from within and out.

Believe it people. Believe it.

The Rock

• Sitka Gear