Woods Walker 24-Aug-14
The Old Sarge 25-Aug-14
Woods Walker 25-Aug-14
Hammer 25-Aug-14
Woods Walker 25-Aug-14
Hammer 25-Aug-14
24-Aug-14

24-Aug-14
Must be fake, Hammer. We all know all Muslims are spawn of Satan and filled with hate and violence. >sarcasm off<

24-Aug-14
They will turn up minus their heads.

24-Aug-14
Great vid Hammer. I think 99% of the world is sick and tired of the hatred and violence. Seeing this gives me hope that we might finally turn the corner and put love over hate, tolerance over prejudice.

24-Aug-14
AZ,

We can hope.

24-Aug-14
where did that (hope) get us last time ?

24-Aug-14
I don't speak Arabic, the comments are disabled, so I don't know if this is legitimate.

24-Aug-14

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo

25-Aug-14
That would be "radical Islam", WW. Not all Muslims are radicals, just as all Christians are not radicals or so-called "fundamentalists".

25-Aug-14
I have a different view Sarge. I really believe that the difference between a radical Muslim and a moderate one is the distance they are from the bomb when it goes off. They may not all be directly involved in the violence, but they sure as hell don't discourage or even actively work against it either. That's because they either agree with it or they're too damn scared of their own people to do anything about it.

Isalm is no friend of the United States or for humanity for that matter.

25-Aug-14
WW you Racist! LMAO. Just messing with ya bro.

25-Aug-14
I know Hammer. But for me it's NOT about race, it's about their ideology. That, IMO, is the poison.

25-Aug-14
Nope I said you are a racist and I said it on the internet so it has to be true. lol..

I agree it's about their ideology for sure.

• Sitka Gear