Anony Mouse 27-Aug-14
bad karma 28-Aug-14
bad karma 28-Aug-14
Woods Walker 28-Aug-14
Kathi 30-Aug-14
Woods Walker 04-Sep-14
26-Aug-14

DL's Link
Does anyone in Washington ever get busted for lying or breaking the law?

26-Aug-14
There are two Americas: one for the political class and one for the producers who submit to and underwrite their whimsy.

Are we to understand that now they have the back-up but it is just too much trouble to get them? I like that rationale for an impending audits. "Yeah, we have the records somewhere but I just can't trouble myself to find them. Have a nice day!"

26-Aug-14
LOL! Just try that! You'll be living on the street faster than you can say "transparencey"!

The IRS is accountable to NO ONE. They can say and do whatever they darn well like, and we can't do squat about it. Nice.......

26-Aug-14
This should be crossposted:

CommiEs cheat more! LOL

Thank God for Judicial Watch.

Now, what will the Republican Party do that will show their members that the eReps are still the most ineffective and submissive opposition to the Obamaunists--pull out the great Boener handkerchief and wipe more tears?

Feckless...

26-Aug-14
It wasn't too long ago presidents were indicted for stuff like this...

now this admin has corrupted the system to the point of "hands off"

26-Aug-14
They will be produced after the election. The plan all along.

26-Aug-14
I don't think Judge Sullivan will allow that. I could be wrong, but this judge appears to be quite serious.

26-Aug-14
I won't believe the government, judicial system or voters are serious until such time the IRS is disbanded. Anything else is just theatre.

26-Aug-14
Why aren't any of the conservative web sites reporting this story? Is it a legit story?

26-Aug-14
Kyle...seen this on some of my usual: IOTW, Weasel Zippers, Doug Ross, etc. last night.

Haven't blogjogged my usual sites yet today.

We all know that the eReps really really don't want to go there because it validates the TEA Party. Boehner will probably bring out his tear rag and the usual suspects will blabber about suing Obama.

And politics will flow as usual...

26-Aug-14

26-Aug-14

26-Aug-14
I wonder if the original TBVIEC was in the loop...

26-Aug-14

Anony Mouse's Link

26-Aug-14
If they do have the emails then a sh#$ storm is coming or at least it should be but this will get swept away too.

26-Aug-14
So when do the trials for contempt of Congress begin?

26-Aug-14
Right after Holders for F&F.....

apparently it has about the same teeth as getting a parking violation...

26-Aug-14

Anony Mouse's Link
Via IOTW:

As American Thinker Said in June – Lois Lerner’s Blackberry May Hold Smoking Gun

Home - by BigFurHat - August 26, 2014 - 09:32 America/New_York - 11 Comments

Thomas Lifson – June 26th

No hard drive crash could prevent the release of the email revealing Lois Lerner’s attempt to persecute Senator Chuck Grassley for receiving an invitation because it was sent from her Blackberry (hat tip: Ed Driscoll). This immediately raises the question of what other emails may have been routed through her Blackberry.

You may recall that just a couple of days ago, IRS commissioner John Koskinen declared that he didn’t know whether or not she had a Blackberry. That convenient obfuscation is no longer operative.

Let’s see what kind of accident Lois will come up with to explain the sudden disappearance or smashing of her Blackberry.

!snip!

Now Today

Western Journalism –

The jaw-dropping bombshells just keep on exploding. And with each passing day, President Obama’s arrogant assertion that there’s not even a “smidgen” of corruption related to the IRS targeting scandal becomes more and more preposterous.

The New York Observer reports:

THE IRS DESTROYED LERNER’S BLACKBERRY AFTER IT KNEW HER COMPUTER HAD CRASHED AND AFTER A CONGRESSIONAL INQUIRY WAS WELL UNDERWAY.

Read more at http://iowntheworld.com/blog/?p=249547#fjuBs41cSKSVV2r3.99

26-Aug-14
I am with Spike. Did anyone really believe that the e-mails are gone?

27-Aug-14
One has to remember that the Obamunists have the self opinion that they are the smartest of the smart. They, and their media cohorts, have long presented the illusion that they are among the technological elite.

Like all the success with the Obamacare website creation, I am sure that they figured that they could easily erase all electronic records of their malfeasance...with the same results: FAIL

27-Aug-14
NOTHING will ever happen with all of this. Actually Fox News seems to be the only one still following it. I hate the prospect of them getting away with all of this but I think they will.

I hope I am so wrong

27-Aug-14

28-Aug-14
So, how, exactly...spell it out.

Let's hear it.

28-Aug-14
So, you just make the leap of faith from there.

I don't see the step where the problems actually get fixed?

28-Aug-14
Elect Ron Paul. He'll fix everything.

30-Aug-14
Enter Trey Gowdy...somewhere in this cluster...I hope!

04-Sep-14
The IRS can and will get away with anything. They are now BIGGER than the government that spawned them. They can lie, twist and flat out do whatever they damn well please and no one can do a thing about it.

Just watch. They are not above the law, they ARE the law!

• Sitka Gear