Contributors to this thread:
Hammer 26-Aug-14
Anony Mouse 26-Aug-14
memengako 26-Aug-14
Pat C. 26-Aug-14
Mint 27-Aug-14
HUNTR4477 27-Aug-14
26-Aug-14
Anyone ever try the 12V heated vest or jackets for hunting on bitter cold days? Does the product work?

26-Aug-14
Methane from the beangas collection unit inserted in the back of the pants... ;o)

26-Aug-14
I use my Gerbing motorcycle heated apparel with battery packs while hunting. Wish the battery will last longer even with the controller set at minimum. I carry 3 extra battery packs. I have the jacket, pants liners and heated socks. The heated glove is too thick for archery work.

26-Aug-14
I seen the coat at Blains Farm & Fleet last year. I believe it was put out by milwaukee tools. It was real spendy.

27-Aug-14
I use battery operated socks and they work perfectly. Just enough warmth so your feet don't get real cold but not enough so you sweat. I would think in principle the vest should work.

27-Aug-14
I got a heated camo jacket last year to field test from NAHC.Made by Milwaukee tool co.It stays warm for about 3-4 hours.Nice ,comfortable jacket. I looked it up online and it was worth about $150.Did'nt get to wear it much,my wife hijacked it from me and wore it every day when it was cold,for shopping,running errands,etc.I don't think I would pay that much for it,but for me it was free.

Bob

• Sitka Gear