Hammer 27-Aug-14
BC 27-Aug-14
Hammer 27-Aug-14
26-Aug-14
Paul Harvey 1965.

None of this could ever happen right?

Does any of this sound familiar?

26-Aug-14
The irony is that the problems of the sixty's seemed as dire to America then as the problems of the new millennium seem to us today.

Paul Harvey was a talented and intelligent man with the ability to convey his thoughts in a way that even the layman could relate to. But he wasn't a prophet. He was simply ably to say what most people simply feared on a regular basis.

26-Aug-14
Funny how a thread with god or devil spurs you on 70. Where you been? Good grief do you only notice these kinds of threads. Surly you have other interest right? lol.. :o)

The point behind this vid is to show that those that came before us knew what would come if we were not careful and they were pretty much right.

We can claim that God is fake and the bible is magic and made up stories but the fact remains that societies that stray from the overall message falter and flounder just like we see our society starting to do. We can except science and the theories but we must still keep the moral code of the bible or we are lost.

Even if you are not a believer in god or the bible or anything religion related you must admit that a society that lives by the general moral code in the bible is by far better for it than living by what we see in the middle east and what we are now seeing in the US of A. I would take the people of 100 years ago in the US over the people we have now any day!

27-Aug-14
all societies are doomed to fall and cease to exist...our species is doomed to extinction. The continents will drift together in another 200,000,000 years and we won't be here and neither will the Bible.

27-Aug-14
LMOA. OK. Not sure what that has to do with this but you said it anyway. By the way how do you know that will happen?

27-Aug-14
...because I have studied geological history. The forces that have made it happen so many times before are still at work today.

27-Aug-14
What forces killed humanity off before? I am unaware of any.

What does the continents have to do with humans going extinct and how many times do you think the continents have done this?

Also what does it have to do with the thread?

27-Aug-14
Hammer makes a legit point SA...what does it have to do with this thread. Go back and listen to the audio (objectively). Compare what Harvey says to what is actually happening in country today.

Now, leaving religious bias aside, is he correct??? Not asking you to validate or agree that there is such a thing as the devil, but leaving that aside, is Paul Harvey's prediction from 1965 accurate to the state of our nation today. That is what this thread is trying to discuss.

27-Aug-14
BC X2

• Sitka Gear