sundowner 28-Aug-14
Sixby 28-Aug-14
Woods Walker 28-Aug-14
sundowner 29-Aug-14
sundowner 29-Aug-14
Owl 29-Aug-14
27-Aug-14

Mint's Link
I don't like giving illegals amenesty but I think Obama is going to do it with a stroke of his pen.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/marco-rubios-course-correction-on-immigration/article/2552488

27-Aug-14
Secur first or I don't want to hear one word out of anyone's mouth. That seems to be what Rubio is embracing. Good.

27-Aug-14
The border IS secure obama and biden both say so.

28-Aug-14
Correct, Spike. Don't trust Rubio as far as I could throw my gun safe.

He rode the Tea Party wave into the senate and then turned his back on the good people who put him in office. He's like a lot of other mushmouth turncoat rinos......worthless.

28-Aug-14

28-Aug-14

28-Aug-14
Rubio has established one thing. He is as wet behind the ears as Obama. I want a president that I can believe is honest, which Rubio may be , but he has not established that. It will take several years to know if he is growing up or blowing with the wind.

God bless, Steve

28-Aug-14
"Immigration reform"= AMNESTY

Doesn't matter how they parse their words, or how much verbal gobbledygook they coat it in, THAT'S WHAT IT IS!

29-Aug-14
We do not need immigration reform.

WE NEED EXISTING IMMIGRATION LAW ENFORCED. AND WE NEED SECURE BORDERS.

Allowing porous borders to exist and permitting millions of illegal aliens to enter this country is criminal and traitorous.

We need Presidential Reform!

29-Aug-14

29-Aug-14
There isn't a politician in DC who isn't for "immigration reform." As WW correctly points out, it is all how one defines 'reform.' The media and leftists have decided to make "immigration reform" synonymous with porous border, invasion-grade amnesty.

Anyone who supports current security and amnesty supports a continued invasion of our land and the underwriting of a permanent condition of quasi-slavery for the new arrivals looking to live off the system until they get their shot at amnesty. The collateral costs are massive and such apologists should be called out for their harmful disregard of their fellow citizens and human beings.

• Sitka Gear