Narlyhorn 28-Aug-14
Dave G. 28-Aug-14
Narlyhorn 28-Aug-14
The Old Sarge 28-Aug-14
Narlyhorn 28-Aug-14
The Old Sarge 28-Aug-14
28-Aug-14

Narlyhorn's Link
Anyone been following his recent comments?

"MH 370 may have landed in Pakistan."

"Major news and publishing network to release earth shattering book."

“The fact is, we may even see, on 9/11/14, MH-370 resurface again. We should be prepared for anything. We should go to DEFCON-1, which is our highest state of readiness, and be prepared as we lead up to 9/11.”

Does he know something or is it all just theatre for the masses? I guess we'll find out soon.

28-Aug-14
I think the good general is going through an existential crisis of his own if he truly believes MH-370 is going to resurface somewhere other than in a remote section of the Indian Ocean.

28-Aug-14
Haha, good one Dave.

He does like overusing "existential" doesn't he? Existentially speaking, of course. ;>)

28-Aug-14

The Old Sarge's Link
Lt Gen McInerney was my Wing Commander (he was Col McInerney then) when I was assigned to Clark Air Base in the Philippines. I had personal contact with him on numerous occasions. He was a straight shooter then and I see nothing to indicate that has changed. He was so respected by the enlisted ranks that he was awarded The Order of the Sword while at Clark.

See link for more about him.

28-Aug-14
TOS, my comments about his use of the word existential aside ,I intended no disrespect to McInerney's comments. I think him to be credible or I would not have posted them.

28-Aug-14
Get hold of an unabridged dictionary and look the word up.

• Sitka Gear