HA/KS 30-Aug-14
Owl 30-Aug-14
HA/KS 30-Aug-14
Owl 30-Aug-14
Rocky 30-Aug-14
Owl 31-Aug-14
Rocky 31-Aug-14
28-Aug-14
news.msn.com/us/missouri-police-sued-for-40-million- over-actions-in-ferguson-protests.

28-Aug-14
Does anyone remember Detective Melvin Santiago? He was a Jersey City police officer who was shot to death just a month ago, on July 13th. Santiago was white. His killer, Lawrence Campbell, was black. Does anyone recall Obama appearing before national television and calling for justice for Officer Santiago's family? Does anyone recall Eric Holder rushing to Jersey City to see that justice was done?

How about Officer Jeffrey Westerfield. He was a Gary, Indiana police officer who was shot to death last month on July 6th. Westerfield was white. His killer, Carl LeEllis Blount, Jr. was black. Where was Obama? Where was Holder?

Or Officer Perry Renn? He was an Indianapolis, Indiana police officer who was shot to death just last month on July 5th, the day before Officer Westerfield was killed. Officer Renn was white. His killer, Major Davis, was black. I don't recall any mention by Obama about the untimely death of Officer Renn. And, I doubt that Eric Holder rushed to Indianapolis to make sure justice was done. Or, maybe I just missed it.

Vermillion Parish Deputy Sheriff Allen Bares was gunned down by two men just last June 23rd in Louisiana. Deputy Bares was white. His two killers, Quintlan Richard and Baylon Taylor, were black. Was Obama outraged? Did Eric Holder rush to Louisiana to make sure that the family of Deputy Bares found justice?

Right here in our own state, Detective Charles Dinwiddie of the Killeen Police Department was murdered by Marvin Lewis Guy, a black male. Officer Dinwiddie was white. This happened on May 11th, just over two months ago. I don't even recall seeing anything about that on the news. Certainly, the white citizens in Killeen didn't take to the streets to loot and burn businesses. Again, I don't recall any mention by Obama or Holder.

Then, there is Officer Kevin Jordan of the Griffin, Georgia Police Department. He was gunned down just two months ago on May 31st. Officer Jordan was black. His killer, Michael Bowman, was white. This was a white man murdering a black police officer. Where was Jesse Jackson? Where was "The Reverend" Al Sharpton? Was there looting and burning on the streets of Griffin, Georgia? No. In fact, I don't recall hearing about this one in the news, as well. Why?

Over the past 60 days, there have been five reported deaths of police officers by gunshot in the US. Of those, four were white officers who were murdered by black men. Blacks complain that white officers treat black men more aggressively on the street. Draw your own conclusions..

28-Aug-14
Rumor now that Brown has a juvenile record for 2nd degree murder. Apparently that is no longer a protected record because he is dead. Time will tell.

29-Aug-14
Our 2 Local News Stations in and around St.Louis, Mo. keep the fire burning. I am so tired of it all and of course CNN fans the flames daily......I hate 'disasters', but I'm sure something will take the place of this Unjustified Attention soon ....

This administration is a "disaster" and they are truly succeeding in bring America down! That is their agenda anyway!

29-Aug-14
wait until the grand jury doesn't charge the cop with anything....it's really gonna hit the fan.

29-Aug-14
Seems like the likely conclusion is that white people do not have the ball$ to riot when an injustice may have been committed against them. You see white people see the world through rose colored glasses. They will never stand up for the "race" only for themselves individually. That is the difference between whites and blacks. Blacks unite when their own separate flag is threatened. Whites are paranoid about what they have acquired and fear losing any of it which keeps them mute. A self imposed censorship so to speak without government intervention. Incredible really. When a man has nothing he has nothing to lose. A very dangerous and powerful weapon that he can carry on his side more potent than a gun.

The Rock

29-Aug-14
If the white people got out and protested or rioted like the ones we are watching on our television, they would probably be looting our homes.

29-Aug-14
Rocky, who is in charge of deciding who is black and who is white?

29-Aug-14
Well according to the Moody Blues we decide which is right and which is an illusion. I do not know how else to answer such a question.

Why with all the injustice that has been pointed out against whites the same such as against blacks do the white people refrain from rioting if there is no other way to make your point and change the course of events?

White people believe they are above rioting as a birthright and see the rioters as sub-human to which they have further evolved. The classic cover-up and explanation for social weakness. Do not be ashamed or take umbrage at the truth and the fear the white man has of blacks and what they are capable to do. The white man has created every rule of law that they now unwillingly live under today.

The Rock

29-Aug-14
"Well according to the Moody Blues"

That opening statement should disqualify any following statements

But funny as hell anyway.

Rocky I would have gone with the old dependable one "I don't know HA, I don't know"

29-Aug-14
wait until the grand jury doesn't charge the cop with anything....it's really gonna hit the fan. That's when the hammer needs to fall!

30-Aug-14
Let's keep this in perspective. The rioting is done by a statistically insignificant amount of people. The rest of America is going about its business, black, white, etc. Not helpful to stereotype based on the actions of a handful of idiots. That just feeds the race baiters' cause.

30-Aug-14
Owl,

You are absolutely correct and incorrect at the same time. The "insignificant amount" impacts a most "significant amount" in way of social justice and as it is further reviewed. Ferguson is an isolated area of discontentment which would be normally insignificant. Once national every social rule that is bent in Ferguson affects EVERYONE in the nation white and black and the way they perceive relations. How can we stereotype blacks rioting in the streets when it is only blacks that riot in the streets to get their way right wrong or indifferent? What others race has caused the most destruction in this nation by rioting?

Race Baiting? ...or the absolute truth being held hostage?

The Rock

30-Aug-14
"Certainly, the white citizens in Killeen didn't take to the streets to loot and burn businesses"

They had to go to work the next morning to care for and feed their families. Big difference.

30-Aug-14
If we're making asinine racial stereotypes, ever notice how nearly all mass murders are committed by white guys... How many blacks blew up the Murrah Building? Remember the Occupy Movement and the animals crapping in the streets? 'Twern't the Harlem Globetrotters.

Look to the condition, not the race. Race, at most, is tertiary subtext. If you focus on race, you are as much a stooge of Al Sharpton as the cats breaking glass.

30-Aug-14
on 9/01/11 an insignificant percent of muslims boarded planes with box cutters.

30-Aug-14
Are you really comparing Ferguson to 9/11? Really?

30-Aug-14
No, Owl, I am not. The point is that a small number can do a big damage. (even though for some reason I am having trouble typing 9/11/01)

30-Aug-14
No doubt. But that is not the point.

30-Aug-14
OWL,

Another here I honestly respect but do not peg yourself down and try the diplomatic route with that "asinine" analogy to keep peace. Was the Titanic made of steel? Steel floats does it not? Where is the Titanic today?

You did not address the rioting conviction and switched boats midstream to counter the current and obvious "pull" which you are desperately attempting to avoid. I can understand your reasonable approach so as not to fan the flames but some things need to be mete out so as to avoid a greater and more dangerous confrontation.

All blacks are lazy and collect welfare checks. Stereotype. Blacks will riot if a national outrage will permit "arm twisting" justice. Prototype. The first of the pilot to continue to garner satisfactory results to please and appease.

HA...seems to have deciphered the realization of that which eludes most Americans. The small and insignificant cancer can be swift in the demise of the infected if not detected and administered to in time.

The Rock

31-Aug-14
Rocky, If the rioting of a minuscule rabble sways a nation, it is the fault of the nation. The fools rioting are only useful idiots to the interests that divide us. I'd suggest we all refrain from their ranks.

It is not merely "peacekeeping" to maintain perspective, it is the only logical way to squash the problem.

31-Aug-14
owl,

This is the problem IMO. Should you not contain a burning building the "fire" will consume all in its path. Unchecked the "ladders" required by the "company" to control the devastation will be in short supply which will swiftly lead to and aid that "fire" to its total destruction. That said. All peoples of a CIVILIZED nation encounter discontentment in one order or another, some to extreme opposition. We simply must look right here to see that anger. The manner of expression to discontentment is a direct view of the challenge that lay before you. Case in point. The independent truckers "roll" on Washington. The fury and ager of these hard working men, incidentally which was at a fever pitch, was displayed in a fashion that the public viewed with sympathy. There are many other examples as there are many other Ferguson's which we can identify. Now someone can easily say that I am attempting to isolate an uprising consisting mostly of whites vs. that of blacks. I would then ask WHY would someone presuppose that? Our personal actions should be and must be held to accountability to retain order and safety for all. Governments of course can and do sidestep that "sheepdog" but the general population will not allow their own ranks that luxury, EXCEPTING, and this is the fishbone in the soup, when blacks in America exhibit a Ferguson display. That is the rule not the exception and anyone who would dismiss this as a problem created by the people must then recreate the people which is not possible. We are then left with discrimination against those who wantonly destroy their own social structure in the name of RACE and angrily "request", for lack of a better word, the justice of injustice. Those destroyers in history including Alexander and Napolean have met their fate because their very people, fed up with their attitude demanded MORE victories of a tired troupe until they met their fate under a tired foot.

America is becoming tired of this lopsided decay and some black leaders are screaming for a return to conscious of the BLACKS knowing full well white America has had enough though appearing quiet. The Sharpton's or shall I say Alexander's are leading their people down a quickly shortening blank of shortsighted victories once again under tired foot. The difference is it is not they who are under a tired foot. This is not black vs. white as much as it is right vs. wrong and the wrong in way of rioting is stamped on the black man because it has become their tool indigenous to their cause....right OR wrong.

The Rock

• Sitka Gear