sundowner 29-Aug-14
sundowner 29-Aug-14
vectrixhunter 29-Aug-14
Timberlake 29-Aug-14
sundowner 29-Aug-14
Anony Mouse 29-Aug-14
Woods Walker 29-Aug-14
29-Aug-14
Obviously that should have been done a long time ago. If I ever talked to my parents that way I would have woken up in the hospital.

29-Aug-14
Seems there is still hope.

29-Aug-14
That kid needs 4 years in the Marine Corps.

Kudos to the dad. I would not have done well with that drama queen nonsense, either.

29-Aug-14
Patton would, IMO..........and so would I.

29-Aug-14

29-Aug-14
Heck yea!!!! Yea, my brothers and I not once not ever even said shut up to our parents.....we knew....right through the wall we would go! What a loser that kid is!!!!

29-Aug-14
It's funny but fake. The group (McJuggerNuggets) makes a lot of these youtube videos. This one just happened to go extra viral.

29-Aug-14
It does look like a staged setup, but you can bet similar scenarios have been played out for real all over this country.

The problem is that it is very believable these days. Crazy....

29-Aug-14
Staged or not...hits home.

My SIL has a son who is a few years older than my son Smith (EDIT:He is 27). All he does is sit in his room and play video games. His mother abets him...does his laundry, cooks, pays all the bills. Didn't finish high school, but got his GED. He does not work, barely will do any chores...in other words: the living stereotype of the ideal TBIECian...thank God, he is too involved in his alternate reality to even think about voting).

His goal in life is to be a video game beta tester.

Pale, pasty...never goes out, socially handicapped.

I have often suggested that she pull the plug, cancel Internet and kick him out. Should she die, I doubt if he could survive.

I will be forwarding the video to my SIL, fer sure!

29-Aug-14
That kid's not worth slapping. And truth be told, if it IS true and not a fake (which I highly doubt), then I'd first blame the PARENTS.

I read once something to the effect that a child is pretty much going to be what he/she's going to be by the time they're 3 or 4 years old. So unless a child has some sort of mental issue then the majority of time you see a screwed up teenager or pre-teen you're looking at the result of poor parenting.

In the case of this parent in the vid, he ought to be angry at himself. And at the age this kid is it's TOO LATE!

The only way this kid's going to straighten up is if he get's his own head out of his a**.

• Sitka Gear