Community
Contributors to this thread:
Shuteye 30-Aug-14
HA/KS 30-Aug-14
Pat C. 30-Aug-14
memengako 02-Sep-14
Pat C. 02-Sep-14
30-Aug-14
There won't be any military left by the time Obama leaves office. They must be really ticked off at the way he treats them. He is firing all the top brass that don't agree with him.

30-Aug-14
From the comments: "Obama makes Barney look like MENSA. Don't insult my dear Barney. At least he wanted to get the bad guys."

30-Aug-14
Ya Barn new what was right. And assbag don't!

02-Sep-14
The U.S. military always have contingency plans. The Pentagon have war gaming scenerios. Even vcommand structures made up. I remember before the 1st Gulf War. There is a Central Command for the Middle East stationed at that AF base in Tampa, Fl. McDill? Just command structure with no army groups assigned to it. Just war gamers are present. Before we invaded Kuwait, they pulled army and marine groups, brigades from Germany, S. Korea, Hawaii (electric strawberry). From NY (10th Mt. Div.) Ft. Stewart, Fort Hood and other post all over the US. With OBOZO's tepid performance during the presidential debate with Romney. I believe he didn't expect to win the election. But due to pathetic majority of voters, he did. So now he's disinterested with the job and allow lackeys to run the government so he can play golf and raise funds for the Demons.

02-Sep-14
Tony it was called Readiness Command when I was stationed there. Lots and Lots of brass!

• Sitka Gear