Pat C. 02-Sep-14
Salagi 02-Sep-14
Elkhuntr 02-Sep-14
Woods Walker 02-Sep-14
HA/KS 02-Sep-14
Kathi 03-Sep-14
02-Sep-14

tonyo6302's Link
What do you think, were vandals Muslim or Redneck?

http://www.wthr.com/story/26416131/2014/08/31/3-columbus-churches-vandalized-with-graffiti-overnight

02-Sep-14
May be neither. Could be anybody led by Satan.

02-Sep-14
Had to be someone that has read at least part of the quran.

02-Sep-14
easy to get a copy of the Koran, Quran or however they like to spell it these days. I had one I got (along with a copy of the Talmud)while at Ft Sill OK back in the '80's. I think my parents threw it out for fear someone would break into their house and see it ;) I had it intending to read it ans see what they had to say, never did get around to it.

With today's online capabilities, I imagine you could find the verses like this very easily so I'm doubting it was the Muslims this time, but just some ignorant jerk wanting to see his deeds make the news. Truthfully, this is not Muslim style. Not nearly evil or bloody enough.

02-Sep-14
since islam is the religion of peace according to Bush Jr., it could not be a muslim.

02-Sep-14
Couldn't have been a musloid. No one was beheaded or buried alive and most importantly no children were raped and killed. Now THAT'S Islam!

02-Sep-14
My first guess is kids just messing with people's minds.

03-Sep-14
Doesn't sound like a Muslim action to me. Radical Muslims would have burned or bombed the churches. Rednecks..how does one define a redneck?

• Sitka Gear