pipe 02-Sep-14
Elkhuntr 02-Sep-14
Owl 03-Sep-14
Owl 03-Sep-14
Owl 03-Sep-14
bb 03-Sep-14
Woods Walker 03-Sep-14
02-Sep-14
Obama should strongly state we will impose harsh sanctions joined by other nations...that will send shivers up their butt for sure and therefore the threat of any attack is gone,...not... he is a limp, slicing in the rough, absolute nothing of a leader.

02-Sep-14
pipe...better yet, create a very stern hastag: #badISIS

02-Sep-14
Get the Navy aircraft carriers there and shoot 'em down as soon as they get airborne, if not even before they take off.

Hey! I thought Hillary and Zero eliminated the Libyan threat two years ago? So how could this be possible?

OTOH, Obama will be too busy fundraising and playing golf to even know about this until after the fact. Then he'll claim the first he knew about this was when he read it in the papers or saw it on CNN.

"TBVIEC" my azz!

Nice work, Dougie! You must be SO proud!

W.A.S.S!!!!

02-Sep-14
Start the bombing in Mecca and work our way out from there. It's going to come to just that sooner or later.

02-Sep-14
Make the whole region bombed into glass,...then import remnants of glass artifacts to be sold at all flea markets, art fairs, etc. throughout the US. US economy issue solved as well. In other words, bomb all of them, their families and future family into oblivion.

02-Sep-14
relax, Obama won the nobel peace prize.

03-Sep-14
For the record, Phil was speaking of radical Islamists, not all Muslims. Much different than Islamists who say convert or kill EVERYBODY else.

03-Sep-14
Spike, it is an ancient problem with only an ancient solution. That stated, all Muslims are not trying to kill us.

03-Sep-14
Spike you are nearer to the truth than I. If Islam is a peaceful religion, it is suffering an identity crisis of tragically epic magnitude. There are a over a billion muslims in the world, you'd expect they wouldn't allow these murderous morons to be the face of it.

03-Sep-14
Randy, I think you hit the nail on the head. They may not all be trying to kill us but it doesn't appear that many are upset when it happens.

03-Sep-14

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo

• Sitka Gear