BIGHORN 15-Oct-14
BIGHORN 15-Oct-14
Woods Walker 19-Oct-14
Rocky 19-Oct-14
11-Oct-14

slade's embedded Photo
slade's embedded Photo

11-Oct-14
Actually, JTV, it's probably an obama success.

"I hope he fails." Rush

11-Oct-14
If he wasn't half black he would have been impeached his first term! Incompetent fool and all that voted for him!!!

11-Oct-14
Massengill drinker stay off of my threads. They are reserved for participating bowsiters only. Bloviating excrement stirrers who use foul,disgusting language are not welcome.

11-Oct-14

slade's Link
The JV team can not be stopped by PWE. When ISIS takes over the oil fields, they will have billions to fund their terrorism.

12-Oct-14

Mike in CT's embedded Photo
Mike in CT's embedded Photo

12-Oct-14
"look its a difficult situation started by another administration, I"

Holy crap....You can't b that freakin stupid.

14-Oct-14
yea dockeater just showed his true colors.

14-Oct-14
You forgot to add "and Dockeating tries to justify it."

I wonder how much this clown gets paid, or is he a volunteer clown?

15-Oct-14
I only caught a little of the story but the NY Times has a report that chemical weapons were found in Iraq but that the information was hidden from Congress and Bush. I will try to find out more about what is being reported.

15-Oct-14
I only caught a little of the story but the NY Times has a report that chemical weapons were found in Iraq but that the information was hidden from Congress and Bush. I will try to find out more about what is being reported.

19-Oct-14
Ignore dock. He's just another liberal, talking, lying sphincter muscle who is incapable of reality or the truth.

19-Oct-14
WW,

Honestly, just as in a insane asylum those poor souls do not know their problem and I pray for them all.

Doc, on the other hand does not have an excuse other than his view which is a malady all its own. Sometimes he can be lucid and then....he forgets who he is. Maybe that is better.

The Rock

• Sitka Gear